beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Northwestern Manana

-9 against a lowly Indiana team. NWU has lost like 5 straight games too probably one of the better bad teams if that makes any difference can't Persa and the O not going off on Indiana and routing them.

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    -9 against a lowly Indiana team. NWU has lost like 5 straight games too probably one of the better bad teams if that makes any difference can't Persa and the O not going off on Indiana and routing them.
    Little more to consider

-Homecoming for IU
    -True Frosh Tre Roberson had his first start last week, had just shy of 200 yds passing with a 67% comp pctg and over 80 yards rushing (dual threat guy). Now that he's getting full reps in practice, should continue to improve. Oh, and the NW D is nowhere near Iowa's D.
    - Wilson began his coaching career at NW when they first started becoming a good fball school. He know's NW pretty well.

beg154860

Yeah kid I know who goes to IU told me it was homecoming but I think I still like them

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7579

homecoming really doesn't mean shit. shitty teams lose homecoming games all the time. you might have some points otherwise, but the homecoming thing matters not one bit.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i might pound this play.

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    homecoming really doesn't mean shit. shitty teams lose homecoming games all the time. you might have some points otherwise, but the homecoming thing matters not one bit.
    It means fans will be there. Have you seen an IU game? No one goes, not even the students. Homecoming and Purdue are the only games where the drunk students make it from the tailgate fields to the stadium.

If looking like a moron was your intent, then I shall give you a few points for that post.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13769

IU will cover tomorrow. NW D is non-existent. 9 points way too many to lay on the road for this year's mediocre Wildcat team.
    Homecoming at IU is in fact a big deal in Bloomington and the players/coaches know it with alums in town for their only game of the year. Hoosiers will play hard at home.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    It means fans will be there. Have you seen an IU game? No one goes, not even the students. Homecoming and Purdue are the only games where the drunk students make it from the tailgate fields to the stadium.

If looking like a moron was your intent, then I shall give you a few points for that post.
    ha, maybe i should give you some. how about that homecoming crowd!! really gave indiana that extra boost, they only lost by three touchdowns this time!

beg154860

Too bad I fuucking overslept and missed punching in my wager for NWU which was gonna be a large play

texhooper

well beg, i mean, hindsight is 20/20 man, don't beat yourself up. we all know homecoming games are always tightly-contested, highly-attended affairs; how were you to know this was going to be a total massacre? hell, indiana didn't even win a quarter. it's a homecoming anomaly, dude, we all know this kind of thing never happens.

beg154860

Lol I honestly wasn't questioning taking NWU over the homecoming thing, I was planning to bet them seriously but wanted to wait til the morning cause I dont like taking games the night before and sure enough my drunk ass slept til 1230 and I missed it