AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

CLEMSON -3 @ Ga Tech BIG PLAY for ME

Anyone else throwing serious coin on this one? I loved the Clemson -4 line when it came out but now Im all over the -3...

GA Tech hasn't Cashed a ticket for anyone for 5 weeks.. they have either pushed or not cover ATS...

Im already in for 5.5x to win 5x on Clemson -3.5 and Ia m probably going to put another 5x on Clemson to do the Damnn Thing!!!!

Anyone on GA Tech and Why???

GA TECH=WAY OVER RATED, Learned this 3 Weeks ago against Maryland...

Clemson Lets Go!!!!

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

On Clemson also.. my record similar to yours this year but just started posting here, made most of my money early season. Clemson probably my biggest bet of the week. Also loving Arizona State and Miss St.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

I was on Auburn when they lost @ Clemson, I have been on Board the Clemson Train Every Week since, and threw thick and thin they have covered every game since... Also they have covered just about every 2H bet as well.. Clemson are on Track this year, that #2 WR is a BEAST!!! You like Okie State -14 or K State +14?

kwangusbeef
    back on grind
    kwangusbeef's Avatar Become A Pro!

got clemson early (-4) 2 units straight, reversed with wisonconsin (-6.5)

gtechs triple option drives me nuts, it can look good or REAL bad at times. i'd take k state +14, just cuz they're home and they will be pumped, ready for the game

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

already have clemson in my parlay with stanford and wisconsin! Will put in a straight bet on clemson as well! BOL!

possum11

Quote Originally Posted by AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN View Post
    I was on Auburn when they lost @ Clemson, I have been on Board the Clemson Train Every Week since, and threw thick and thin they have covered every game since... Also they have covered just about every 2H bet as well.. Clemson are on Track this year, that #2 WR is a BEAST!!! You like Okie State -14 or K State +14?
    Yeah Watkins is great, but Allen (TE) and Hopkins (also Freshman WR) are also very talented. Ellington (RB) may or may not play but they have two freshman running backs that are good also just not as experienced. They aren't getting the coverage that Watkins is but there are a ton of weapons on offense. I think the only way they don't cover is with a -3 turnover margin.

I think Oklahoma St will cover but its not one that I feel strongly about. And I actually think Oklahoma will cover.. if they aren't hungover. K St first half might be a better bet if I liked them. I follow ACC and SEC more than anything else though.

I haven't researched this game much, but it seems to me Texas Tech is a passing team and K St more or a running team, which works out well for OU.
    Last edited by possum11; 10-28-11 at 03:01 PM.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

It is one of the top Public plays, and the top 10 have been good this year, so it probably will hit.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

Clemson rolls in this one. They are the better team here. Clemson by 10+

GL

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Clemson will win because Georgia Techs offense is a joke.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    It is one of the top Public plays, and the top 10 have been good this year, so it probably will hit.

red is clemson. its pretty cool; but this will change here on the forum as the numbers change.
    from thespread.com

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post

red is clemson. its pretty cool; but this will change here on the forum as the numbers change.
    from thespread.com
    yeah i am part of that red for 2 units...and i feel like it is already lost money now...lol. only 2 units, but i wish i would have used it elsewhere...and actually considering offsetting it with the ga tech ml if this spread grows tomm.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Clemson has got this. They need to jump out to an early lead. I think the blueprint for stopping G Tech has been laid out quite well. They are extremely 1 dimensional. Clemson far more well rounded and with a lot more to play for.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

I know not all the $$$ is on Clemson.. Line came out -4 and is pushed down to -3.. theres some GA Tech Backers for Sure.. I bet on them every week until last week. They pushed against North Carolina and North Carolina State (folded in the 4th in both of those games) Then of coarse they didnt cover ATS Maryland and then Virginia pulls the upset. and then they fold against Miami.

CLEMSON ALL DAY!!!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

im on clemson but i dont see this being easy fellas.

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller
    El Stugoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just posted this as my fav play 2moro

jtorre28
    jtorre28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Gtech rolls tomorrow,....coming home...night game....homecoming going to be great....their offense is a sleeping dragon waiting to be awoken!!!!! Its a matter of time!

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by jtorre28 View Post
    Gtech rolls tomorrow,....coming home...night game....homecoming going to be great....their offense is a sleeping dragon waiting to be awoken!!!!! Its a matter of time!
    Couldn't have said it better. And I'm pretty damn good. Lol

freddues
    freddues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

K State +14 all day!

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Sorry just got a few pms tech is my play

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

GT looks solid

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

clemson ranked 5th only -3 vs tech, obviously that one is in the bag. good luck!

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Strange line....makes experienced bettors question the line.....

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

I'm going to drop a couple units on the tigers also but I'm no count cause I'm a homer. GT always seems to give us fits and back in 2000 they handed us our first lost of the season when we were 8-0. This tiger team most def seems like a different team than years past.Hopefully Coach Steele has that defense ready for that trip option. Go Tigers!!! The Deuce is Loose!!

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Stugoto View Post
    Just posted this as my fav play 2moro

Couldn't have said it better. And I'm pretty damn good. Lol
    Sorry just got a few pms tech is my play
    Hahah who's emailing you and telling you to tail GA Tech ??

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

best play is the under.

tech holds that ball all day and keeps clemson off the field. you can be damn sure they are gonna burn a lot of time off that clock

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by caseyking2 View Post
    I'm going to drop a couple units on the tigers also but I'm no count cause I'm a homer. GT always seems to give us fits and back in 2000 they handed us our first lost of the season when we were 8-0. This tiger team most def seems like a different team than years past.Hopefully Coach Steele has that defense ready for that trip option. Go Tigers!!! The Deuce is Loose!!
    Tech won that 2000 game because Clemson's QB (Woody Dantzler) was injured.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

IF Okie State Wins for me, Ill probably put another 5x on Clemson!!! Lets Go Cowboys

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2599

CLEMSON is avg 40 points/game. Tech won't keep pace.

Tigers -3 and 1/2! should cover 10.

EZ

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

i like clemson to score big , gt also , playing over

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    best play is the under.

tech holds that ball all day and keeps clemson off the field. you can be damn sure they are gonna burn a lot of time off that clock

possum11

Too bad on this one.. cant expect any team to cover week after week. Three 18 year old players had 3 turnovers. One more turnover I can't remember.. I heard coach announced Ellington wouldn't be playing on Friday but it was too late for me. He would have made a big difference because he holds on to the ball. Clemson offense staying off the field early - apart from one drive - was one of the main reasons the Tech offense was able to stay on the field. Tiger fan saw it coming up there.. Kevin Steele is not a bad D coordinator but he is no good against the option. Lucky for Tiger fans, not many people like Paul Johnson and he is recruiting terribly.

kwangusbeef
    back on grind
    kwangusbeef's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by possum11 View Post
    I heard coach announced Ellington wouldn't be playing on Friday but it was too late for me. .
    why wasnt ellington playing?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Let's see where the people who put their entire bankrolls on Clemson are now. The fact is that Clemson sucks against Ga. Tech. No one considered that fact. Possum11, what does this statement mean? " Clemson offense staying off the field early - apart from one drive - was one of the main reasons the Tech offense was able to stay on the field". The fact is that Clemson was unable to stop Ga. Tech. That is why the Tech offense stayed on the field. Obviously there can only be one offense on the field at a time. That statement makes no sense.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

lost 11x on Clemson... but made up for it on Stanford with a STROKE OF LUCK, OKIE State helped, but the Eagles last night made the weekend right