tbo1078
    tbo1078's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tim TBo's (not Tebow) $$$$College and NFL Thread$$$$

Hello guys, I am a new customer coming from Covers.com and would like to start my own thread. There are too many haters on Covers and everyone is out to argue with each other. Figured I would try this out and see if it is a better community. Anyways, I will pick three college and three NFL games per week. Here are my picks and analysis.

NCAA Football
    BYU vs TCU Over 57

Analysis: Both teams have played terrible competition and I believe neither team is defensively ready for this game. The past 3 years it has gone under, but those were completely different teams. This is a Rivalry game and both offenses will push the tempo. It may be close to the total but it should hit. In TCU's last seven games, 6 times it has gone over the total. On the flip side, 7 of the last 9 games for BYU has gone under. BYU will gameplan differently for this game and should put up 20-28 points themselves.

The other two NCAA picks along with 3 NFL picks will come shortly. Have to run to work for a few hours.

tbo1078

Michigan St. vs Nebraska Mich. St. +4

Analysis: I really like this play and believe Michigan St. could win outright. Michigan St. is coming off an unbelievable win against a very good Wisconsin team. They have all the motivation and confidence to beat an underachieving Nebraska team. Nebraska is 2-6 in its' last 8 games ATS. There is way too much confusion at the quarterback position for the Cornhuskers which will be a problem against Michigan State's 4th ranked road passing defense. Taking Sparty to the house on this one.

Iowa vs Minnesota Iowa -15.5

Analysis: Iowa has finally found there offensive spark and will destroy this Minnesota team. I have watched Minnesota twice this year and wow are they pathetic. So pathetic that they have been outscored 144-31 in their last 3 games. Now an Iowa team that has been on fire how can you not lay 15.5 points. This is another gimme if you ask me and I hate saying that but it is sure better than saying "LOCK". Iowa wins this by 28+.

NFL Picks to come Saturday evening

DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Welcome to the forum TBO... GL This week.

tbo1078

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousOne View Post
    Welcome to the forum TBO... GL This week.
    Thanks brotha appreciate it!!

tbo1078

1 for 1 so far on SBR. BYU vs TCU Over 57$$, BYU hit 20-28 as I predicted. So glad I didn't take TCU -14 would of been a tough loss in the end. Hopefully I can extend my NCAA SBR official record to 3-0 tomorrow with Mich. St and Iowa!