House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

My new system.......house

I have been getting murdered that last two weeks , feed up,don't know what to do,couldn't win a frisking bet..I got a new system...MY NEW SYSTEM ....Step one,call my daughter to get the picks ,she's a 16 year old artist ,and knows nothing about Football,so I say Al,I'm your dad :big boss: and...I need you to pick a couple games for me,she was way confused and cracking up ,what dad..? I said ,yeah pick some teams for me,what do you need ta know ?She just laughed and said
    ..Whats the name of the team ? I said Rice Owls and Houston Cougars ..
    She said ..What color are the uniforms ? I said blue and white ...and Houston red and white.......She said the Owls are the Blue team,I said yep..she said the Owls...we did the same thing with the Miami game she picked Virginia ......I picked Miami and Houston before I called her to cover tonight ......Im glad I called her....Im going with my daughters picks tomorrow ......... Have a great night....GL everyone HOUSE

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

road house.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

actually, i called my friend and told him to sim this va miami game on his xbox 360. miami won by 9 (va +14 was his pick) but i already put my bet in on miami. this is my new system.

House

Nice...I just bought my daughter a xbox 360 a couple months ago....might have to get her madden 11 and college game day

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

When I cap I pick twelve games I want to bet on. Always twelve.

Then I write the names of those teams on a dry erase board.

Then I will close my eyes, sh!t in my hand and throw it at the board, and whichever team is not covered in sh!t that I threw, those are the ones I pick for the day.

68% and all I have to do is wash my hands. Free money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DODGERBLUES24, and jaeguyoon

House

^

unique1
    unique1's Avatar Become A Pro!

That shit is funny!

DODGERBLUES24
    DODGERBLUES24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    When I cap I pick twelve games I want to bet on. Always twelve.

Then I write the names of those teams on a dry erase board.

Then I will close my eyes, sh!t in my hand and throw it at the board, and whichever team is not covered in sh!t that I threw, those are the ones I pick for the day.

68% and all I have to do is wash my hands. Free money.
    lol
    man i dont normally mean in when i say LOL but this time i cant actually say i did