texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

14 and 15 are my favorites.

"Pittsburgh took a dump in the 4th quarter"...hahaha...i never noticed how ridiculous that is.

DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Who to Follow... Harry N Lloyd is back this week. Definately check out his thread... last year he made me LOTS of $$$. Also El Stugoto has been hot, he hit 10 in a row coming into this week.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Tremendous thread, Dangerous! Made me laugh multiple times!

However... you seem to have included absolutely everyone who posts their picks in this forum. For tailing, you've left one Tibetan monk who places the occasional NCAA wager, and one Lithuanian plough-operator living in his mother's basement who every three years studies the SEC and makes precisely one wager on the championship game.

DangerousOne

24. Inside Tip Guy - This master of fades usually hangs out in the horse racing forum but from time to time he shows up on our side. 50% made up info, 50% something he heard on sports talk radio = 100% fade material. There are 2 different types of Inside Tip Guys. The 1st you can identify 3 ways. 1st of all he has a moustache and uses moustache wax (like he's a 1930's villain that ties people to railroad tracks.) 2nd He will be holding a folded over newspaper. 3rd He will ALWAYS whisper the tip to you. So if a moustached man holding a folded up newspaper whispers his potential winners to you... fade it hard. The 2nd is probably wearing a track suit, he's weighted down with a huge gold chain (probably more than 1), has a Jersey accent (whether he's from Jersey or not) and says things like bada bing & f-get about it. So when Joey Bag-a-Donuts lets you in on his big play for the week... well you know.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Great way to start the day.

DangerousOne

25. Random Comment Guy - Random comment guy pops up in a thread called "Who is your Heisman Frontrunner" and posts "Are the Banana Slugs a real team". He holds up a sign at the game that says "I LIKE CHEESE". The problem w/ Random Comment Guy is you can't fade him because... he never make picks or offers any information. "The weather is nice in Saskatoon today"... What am I supposed to do w/ that?
    Please stop writing so much random stuff before you break the internet.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

great thread.

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fade my NFL picks! Here's my record.

Spread: 8-21
    O/U: 6-8
    ML: 2-4
    NFL Total: 16-33

Absolutely Embarassing, yet i keep posting my picks.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

great thread

I think he did one similar last year that was a classic

keep em coming!!

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

im guessing im 8...
    i need to settle down i suppose...

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. Guy with Favorite Team in Nickname - Sorry UCSB Slug Fan, Badger Backer, Gator Guy, or Golden Gopher Gambler. I have a hard time believing "this" guy can be an objective capper.

Am I # 1 guy ? LOL...good stuff man

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

How about the guy who copies other people's material and tries to take credit like it's his own...

Ive seen this exact list with these precise words years ago.

Epic fail

DangerousOne

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    How about the guy who copies other people's material and tries to take credit like it's his own...

Ive seen this exact list with these precise words years ago.

Epic fail
    That's right Captain Accurate!!! This is MY list from last year. Don't Paterno all over my thead and omit all the important details... read from the beginning and you'll see we're revisiting last years list. (Insert icon flicking this guy off)
    PS - I'll probably do it again next year too.

DangerousOne

26. The Self Loather - This fadester is will always consider himself a "hard luck" gambler saying things like "fade me and you'll win" or "I haven't been so hot lately so you might want to fade me". This no risk all reward approach makes me sick... If you lose "we'll I said I was gonna lose" but if you win "I'm the greatest capper ever"... no risk all reward. Put yourself out there, make a pick, and stand by your convictions. If you win I'll probably say it was luck and if you lose I'll make fun of you... no risk all reward for me too.
    Last edited by DangerousOne; 11-09-11 at 04:15 PM.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

FOLLOW AND FADE.....................PAULYPOKER!!!!!

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Dont forget rock band avatar guy!!!!!!!!!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    FOLLOW AND FADE.....................PAULYPOKER!!!!!
    But not tonight. Temple covers.

DangerousOne

OK Guys... This is one of my favorites. This guy posted his message b4 last years UCF vs Houston game.... enjoy!!!

betwinners

betpoints: 111
    Message Me

Challenge Me
    This is a guaranteed win bet. My biggest bet ever. I got inside information on this. If this bet does not hit, I promise to give my points away evenly to all the thread posters and will NEVER post on here again. 100% Guaranteed Win. Do not be fooled by the line. Central Florida is a way better overall team than Houston

27. If I Don't Win I'll leave guy - OK before we touch on this fader we must review. Namath over here broke at least 3 rules in this one post. 1.You don't guarantee wins in games your not playing in. (Rule #4), 2. I got an inside tip (Rule #24) and our newest rule (Rule 27) If I don't win this bet I'll leave this forum forever. This fadeoppotomus threatens you with the same threat I used when i was 9 (and probably in every adult relationship in my life)... if i'm not right I'll leave. It's very mature and many serious cappers use this strategy, right? On top of that you finished your post with your very scientific breakdown... "UCF is a way better overall team than Houston"... how much tape did you break down to get this info? We appreciate all the hard work you did capping this one. I really wanted to cheer for UCF but I will probably find myself a Cougar Fan 2 nite. In closing, If you don't like this post I'll take my ball & go home. (insert icon of bratty kid crying here)
    Last edited by DangerousOne; 11-11-11 at 01:21 PM.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about people who are 50/50, losing on juice

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousOne View Post

27. If I Don't Win I'll leave guy - OK before we touch on this fader we must review. Namath over here broke at least 3 rules in this one post. 1.You don't guarantee wins in games your not playing in. (Rule #4), 2. I got an inside tip (Rule #24) and our newest rule (Rule 27) If I don't win this bet I'll leave this forum forever. This fadeoppotomus threatens you with the same threat I used when i was 9 (and probably in every adult relationship in my life)... if i'm not right I'll leave. It's very mature and many serious cappers use this strategy, right? On top of that you finished your post with your very scientific breakdown... "UCF is a way better overall team than Houston"... how much tape did you break down to get this info? We appreciate all the hard work you did capping this one. I really wanted to cheer for UCF but I will probably find myself a Cougar Fan 2 nite. In closing, If you don't like this post I'll take my ball & go home. (insert icon of bratty kid crying here)

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the idea of showing 'examples' of particular posts/posters who fit the criteria. Keep up the good work.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    I like the idea of showing 'examples' of particular posts/posters who fit the criteria. Keep up the good work.
    Yes, I second this! Tremendous thread already, Dangerous, but this would really kick it up a notch!

DangerousOne

Why not... I guess I couldn't offend any more than I already have so... why not?

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

This vital information needs to be complied and pinned to the top for all to see so people can simply be called out in the following manner "that's such a #1 read on the game".

Epic thread!

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

great thread!

DangerousOne

28. The Belly-acher - AKA The Sore Loser. If they were dogs they would be Chu wah-wah's or mellan-collies. You don't know that this guy is a fader until after the game ends and you get to read his post game rant, which usually starts like this "FUK VA TECH, THE GAME WAS FIXED, SCREW URBAN MEYER, U SUCK DENNARD" and so on. Now does a respectable capper go off like this??? Of course not. This is a guy who just blew 80% of his bankroll. When you see this post game flurry of obscenities make sure you add this guy to your fader list or else you will find yourself the next guy typing MOTH%#FUC#ING JOHN BRANTLEY...

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

who needs to pay for comedy central on cable..dangerous is killin it lol..good shyt

DangerousOne

Quote Originally Posted by AL1322 View Post
    who needs to pay for comedy central on cable..dangerous is killin it lol..good shyt
    Thanks Brotha

First 12