kwangusbeef
    back on grind
    kwangusbeef's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rice @ Houston. which is the safer?

managed to keep my nose out of tues/weds night games (which i would've lost anyway) and now i'm itching for some action. seems like rice @ houston is the more popular game for tonight and my numbers are at *27.5/70.5*
    most people are high on over for this game but i actually like rice +27.5. any inputs on this game would be appreciated, already in a nice sized hole thanks to the stinking ravens

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

I like rice as well I watched them play on tv last week against Tulsa, and their quarterback is capable of making throws he has some talent was originally recruited my Bama, 27.5 points is a ton for Houston to cover with their atrocious defense if houston wasnt in the top 25 I don't see this line being so high..

Guys gotta remember Houston has played some close games against team a tad better than rice If I take anything I'm going with rice and over 70.5

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I think that with Houston's D Rice should be able to score some points and even if they aren't within the number late in the game a backdoor is highly possible in this one.