goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

nicely scripted game vegas

pitt covers the 10, under hits, 2nd half lines push. game over

goduke

man this game is too funny, false start on the kicking team after two defensive guys jump at him. Got to negate that field goal so the under hits. Bad players make it so obvious

goduke

sometimes i dont even know why they play the game, its whatever vegas wants. Its like youre watching a broadway play but with bad actors

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Wasnt 2nd half Pitt-3? Looks like thats a loss.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3292

not so fast my friend

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Yeah the under really hit there

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

haha, 1 play killed the under and uconn 2nd half. The legend of Brock landers continues.

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

every single game that has over 500k in vegas is decided before they kick off.........believe that

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    every single game that has over 500k in vegas is decided before they kick off.........believe that
    that is the dumbest shit i have read here so far. i wondered about you after a few very questionable posts...but now i know. you are a dumbass man and you don't need to be gambling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brewcrew2k, and Dkid

txmoney
    txmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    that is the dumbest shit i have read here so far. i wondered about you after a few very questionable posts...but now i know. you are a dumbass man and you don't need to be gambling.

That is why i have lost all those games over the years...I lay $499,000 on the favorite and some sizzleneck bets a grand on the dog to fukk me....Wow!!!!!if I only knew 20 yrs ago

Rambo
    Rambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    sometimes i dont even know why they play the game, its whatever vegas wants. Its like youre watching a broadway play but with bad actors
    You gotta be sh**in me? Are there other people like you.....

Really? I mean... really?

I played D-1 football in college (now known as FBS) and in Europe after. Sports shaped my life. I built my body, developed my work ethic and forged my character from everything that comes with playing for so long. My coaches were like father figures. I know numerous people who never make it to that level who will tell you the same thing.

These kids have practiced and played their whole childhoods to get to this level. They practice 15 hours a week and spend another 10 in the gym just to get the privilege of competing on Saturday.

Everyone on the field has their own story and dreams and I'm quite sure they don't include you hitting your measly $10 parlay.

If I wasn't so tired tonight from running my 7-figure a year business today (that I've built from understanding how to push myself and succeed due to football) I could write for hours about how completely irrational and preposterous that statement is.
    Points Awarded:

jbess gave Rambo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol who is that in that picture....

jbess
    jbess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

^^

I love you.

Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by bet420 View Post
    Lol who is that in that picture....
    goduke

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

You are just frustrated bruh ..

If Vegas had a crystal ball then there would be no such thing as "evening the action"

You need to look for lopsided action and then side with the book ... Those are the games you can generally bank on.

Remember the game isn't fixed ... The line is ... " FIXED LINES"

~peace

Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post

~peace

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait, so games are never fixed? That's fantasy land right there. Tim Donahue or w/e his name is, the NBA ref wrote a book about it. The sox threw the world series and got caught. I'm not saying it happens all the time, but it does. Use that knowledge to help your handicapping. Pick your spots.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Wait, so games are never fixed?

I never meant to imply that, sorry ...

It happens, not as a rule but an exception to the rule. When and if it does come about then that game will fall under the lopsided action umbrella and you will be on the correct side and look like a genius.

~peace

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    You are just frustrated bruh ..

If Vegas had a crystal ball then there would be no such thing as "evening the action"

You need to look for lopsided action and then side with the book ... Those are the games you can generally bank on.

~peace
    nonsense. track that back this year and see how well you would have done. books been getting their asses kicked this year so far...and the majority of the lopsided games have not went their way. wake up and listen to how pathetic and stupid you sound for a minute. you really believe vegas is controlling the games...from the bcs to the superbowl to the world series and on and on with "fixed lines". YOU believe like your buddy dozer up there that the game is already decided before kickoff...yet your dumb ass is still betting games??? i know wrestling is fake man, and it is fun to watch sometimes still...but i am not gonna bet on it...lol. so tired of these losers in here crying fake every time a game doesn't go their way. plenty of cappers in here with documented winning records over time. go tail one of them so you losers can make some money and quit crying and saying dumbass stuff all the time. sorry if it is rude, but true...nobody cares about hearing this garbage.

makinmoney11
    makinmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!

while I disagree with the thought that every game in vegas is decided when a magic number of money comes up ($500,000), I still 100% believe that there are fixed games each week.

What Dozer said makes no sense because if a line is truly set for 50/50 action, then vegas will make a ton of money regardless. (IE 250 K on one side would pay out $25,000 in money to vegas for the VIG)

That said, there are CLEARLY game where this kind of money is being laid out in Vegas, and the line is CLEARLY not set for 50% action on each side. These are the fixed games in vegas where the outcome has all ready been decided...and there are plenty of these games during the cbf season, nfl football season, and cbb season and tourney.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by makinmoney11 View Post
    while I disagree with the thought that every game in vegas is decided when a magic number of money comes up ($500,000), I still 100% believe that there are fixed games each week.

What Dozer said makes no sense because if a line is truly set for 50/50 action, then vegas will make a ton of money regardless. (IE 250 K on one side would pay out $25,000 in money to vegas for the VIG)

That said, there are CLEARLY game where this kind of money is being laid out in Vegas, and the line is CLEARLY not set for 50% action on each side. These are the fixed games in vegas where the outcome has all ready been decided...and there are plenty of these games during the cbf season, nfl football season, and cbb season and tourney.
    lol...gamblers "fix" games, not books. a gambler or a group of them have someone approach a player or players or a ref or a coach about keeping the spread or total below a certain number, so they can make money on it. yes we know from stories that have come out that it does happen sometimes, but it is gamblers trying to make a risk free buck...not the books who already make risk free money man. every lopsided game that loses people cry fix...but there are many more that go the public way that people just forget about. these are simply games where the books can't get equal action...not fixes. people need to wake up or grow up or something.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    You gotta be sh**in me? Are there other people like you.....

Really? I mean... really?

I played D-1 football in college (now known as FBS) and in Europe after. Sports shaped my life. I built my body, developed my work ethic and forged my character from everything that comes with playing for so long. My coaches were like father figures. I know numerous people who never make it to that level who will tell you the same thing.

These kids have practiced and played their whole childhoods to get to this level. They practice 15 hours a week and spend another 10 in the gym just to get the privilege of competing on Saturday.

Everyone on the field has their own story and dreams and I'm quite sure they don't include you hitting your measly $10 parlay.

If I wasn't so tired tonight from running my 7-figure a year business today (that I've built from understanding how to push myself and succeed due to football) I could write for hours about how completely irrational and preposterous that statement is.
    nice motivational speech lol. If you think games aren't rigged you're not watching close enough. I didnt say anything about the players, it can be the coaches, the refs,etc. If you think every college player plays with all of his heart and not a little cash and tail on the side youre delusional. Keep preaching that every game is clean buddy. Idiot.

Rambo

I didnt say anything about the players,
    Thats exactly what you said.

sometimes i dont even know why they play the game, its whatever vegas wants. It's like youre watching a broadway play but with bad actors
    You think the players are choreographed by vegas? C'mon