bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

It is Quite FUNNY at all the people on this forum who think conn ML WINS TONIGHT!

If you browse the other threads about me taking Pitt on the money line you may find it quite funny about all the fools that think the uconn ML wins tonight.I mean these guys talk mad shit against me taking the pitt MONEYLINE for $750,yet you see no new threads by them saying that conn +320 is the play tonight.BUNCHA CHUMPS!

IF YOU LIKE CONN +320 THEN MAKE A THREAD TELLING WHY,IF NOT THEN SHUT YOUR FUKING MOUTH AND MOVE ON

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously? Coming from the same guy that claimed last nights game was fixed because it didn't go over? Come on man...seriously. Stfu.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dkid, and cant call it

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Cluttering the forum with this nonsense. Put in a thread that's already going. Attention whore. Get a life brother.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If it will shut you up and get rid of you, I will pull for UConn tonight. I could care less who wins this meaningless game.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

its is quite funny....ill be laughing taking pitt to another nice cash