swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Troy +7, what are you thinking?

OK I suck in baseball. I am still trying to figure out how to adapt my football capping method into baseball and not doing too well so far.

Anyway I am dropping a good deal on Troy +7 tonight. I like them and the over but I am not sure FIU can help the scoring.

Troy is a fast paced offense that has underperformed against certain defenses. I think they can exploit the FIU defense tonight and at least keep it close if not win outright.

What are ya'll opinions here?

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

stay away !

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

Quote Originally Posted by swingtrader View Post

Troy is a fast paced offense that has underperformed against certain defenses.

What are ya'll opinions here?
    looking at the scores, they beat the 2 worst teams in the country, middle tennessee and uab. those were close, 3 points.. and at home. any good team they played beat them,.. troy was good 2 years ago... the sun belt has caught up.

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by flocko76 View Post
    looking at the scores, they beat the 2 worst teams in the country, middle tennessee and uab. those were close, 3 points.. and at home. any good team they played beat them,.. troy was good 2 years ago... the sun belt has caught up.

Yeah I understand your point but I can't cap games that way. Each game is different and based on the closing line for me. Of course I have to play it now because I have to go to work.

This game is either going over or Troy will cover. Both may happen but I cannot see FIU covering and the game going under and I think Troy has the best chance to cover. If that makes any sense.

swingtrader

Ahhhhh yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!