allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

brahma says over. under is a lock guy cant handicap a game all he does is look at espn and the history of the teams thats the extent. best plays in sports betting going against brahma and brock

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    How can anybody really back Baylor though after seeing them give up 680 yards in 1 game against TAMU??? 680 yards?? Are you kidding me??? not to mention if you're gonna play Baylor, you might as well just play the OVER anyways - the only way this will be a close game or even an outright win for RG3 and company is with a 49-52 type score
    I will let the game results speak for me.

Pickma$ter

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    Finally the week where the most over rated team in the country doesnt cover. I won't lie - they have cost me money this year. Baylor easy cover in this one.
    Love seeing another sharp better on the right side

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love it

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Pickma$ter View Post
    I will let the game results speak for me.
    so why are you playing Baylor instead of the over???

you know OKST is guaranteed about 45-50 points in this game (on the conservative side) - play the over and you'll be safe in case of a blowout or baylor cover

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baylor = $$$$$$$

Special thanks to everyone that contributed my my thread. This is what betting is all about!

Other plays for me

Illinois +4.5
    ga tech +4.5

Maybe A couple others.

Pickma$ter

[quote=brahmabull117;12065871] so why are you playing Baylor instead of the over??? you know OKST is guaranteed about 45-50 points in this game (on the conservative side) - play the over and you'll be safe in case of a blowout or baylor cover[/quote
    Because I like making money

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great answer Pickma$ter!

Rambo
    Rambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'd like to take this, but Okie State just kills me.

What's the O/U on this? 110?

78, do I hear 79?

79 going once..twice... 79 over there in the corner. 79...

Do I have 80? 80? Do I hear 80......?

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Baylor = $$$$$$$

Special thanks to everyone that contributed my my thread. This is what betting is all about!

Other plays for me

Illinois +4.5
    ga tech +4.5

Maybe A couple others.
    Illinois! You are a gutsy ass dude. Sure, Penn St has no "good" wins, but betting on Illinois in this position seems wild. Like the guts, but won't be on it. Am staying away from the Big-10 probably the rest of the year. All these teams are all over the place and only one who has proven anything is Michigan St sort of, and they lost to Notre Dame by 20. Michigan St will lose another game before the season ends and Wisconsin will most likely lose one as well. All these 1 or 2 loss teams that have not proved much. A league like the Pac-10 seems much easier to get a quality read on teams

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Illinois! You are a gutsy ass dude. Sure, Penn St has no "good" wins, but betting on Illinois in this position seems wild. Like the guts, but won't be on it. Am staying away from the Big-10 probably the rest of the year. All these teams are all over the place and only one who has proven anything is Michigan St sort of, and they lost to Notre Dame by 20. Michigan St will lose another game before the season ends and Wisconsin will most likely lose one as well. All these 1 or 2 loss teams that have not proved much. A league like the Pac-10 seems much easier to get a quality read on teams

not gutsy man...dumb. he called everyone on penn state last week squares i believe...so now he will keep fading penn state til they don't cover to prove how sharp he is. he called ostate out to be 8-4 at the first of the year...so now he will keep fading them until they lose to prove how sharp he is. missed the clemson deal, but i am sure he called someone a square or said they were overrated as well...and now he is fading them as well. secret vin...you are a f'ing square man. people been making money on these teams all year, while you blindly fade and hope only to make money on one single weekend...lol.

Vin_vermillion

Sandman I have tried to be civil to you but now I must kindly say F'ck off

Your team is a 9-3 team at best. Horrible ******* defense and they play in a weak ass bi 12 that is a joke this year. I missed one frikking game last week with PSU and have made money fading that piece of crap program all year --- you must be a moron if you think fading PSU hasn't been money in the bank

Clemson will lose this weekend but I will happily take the points. Just do me a favor and be back after this weekend in this thread so I can shove my foot up ur ass (imaginary of course but I will make you look like the dumbass you are)

sandman0713

Your team is a 9-3 team at best. Horrible ******* defense and they play in a weak ass bi 12 that is a joke this year. I missed one frikking game last week with PSU and have made money fading that piece of crap program all year --- you must be a moron if you think fading PSU hasn't been money in the bank

Clemson will lose this weekend but I will happily take the points. Just do me a favor and be back after this weekend in this thread so I can shove my foot up ur ass (imaginary of course but I will make you look like the dumbass you are)

why don't you just worry about making your book look dumb man, and not all the people here. you won't make me look dumb even if all 3 lose...lol. i think i only have 2 units on clemson, and nothing on the other 2 spreads. even if your square ass goes 3-0...i will make money this weekend, which is what it is all about.

makinmoney11
    makinmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!

let's take an objective look people at OSU

1)Louisiana LA W 61-34 (solid win against a 1AA opp - gave up 34 pts?)
    2) Arizona 37-14 W (2-5 over all and not good - fired coach)
    3) Tulsa W (decent team solid win)
    4) Texas A &M W (this team is as over rated as ND every year)
    5) Kansas W (LOL)
    6) Texas W (won by 12 solid win against a team that also beaten nobody)
    7) Missou (won big time vs missou on road - solid win over another average team.

my decision - play somebody - when you do, you will probably get your asses handed to you.

Vin_vermillion

No problem man. I have said MULTIPLE times I could care less about being a labeled a sharp. but your as square as they come and long term you probably always lose your ass. Long term I consistently win

sandman0713

Sandman I have tried to be civil to you but now I must kindly say F'ck off Your team is a 9-3 team at best. Horrible ******* defense and they play in a weak ass bi 12 that is a joke this year. I missed one frikking game last week with PSU and have made money fading that piece of crap program all year --- you must be a moron if you think fading PSU hasn't been money in the bank Clemson will lose this weekend but I will happily take the points. Just do me a favor and be back after this weekend in this thread so I can shove my foot up ur ass (imaginary of course but I will make you look like the dumbass you are)

makinmoney11

nice picture of yourself buddy - I have seen your picks....l

RenoHightower
    RenoHightower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2688

I'm an OU fan, live in Oklahoma so i know a little bit about OSU. OSU will stomp a mudhole in Baylor, OSU by 20+.

And btw, I have a strong dislike for everything osu...espicially this week after OU lost. All the aggies start running their mouths, same thing happened last year and it didn't turn out too good for them. I've been riding OSU all year and I'll continue to do it until they buck me.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by makinmoney11 View Post
    nice picture of yourself buddy - I have seen your picks....l
    makin money like always man...if you want to slam that then go ahead. see you are missing several things here.

1. i never said ostate was gonna go undefeated, or even have only one loss. vin said early in the year they were 8-4 at best...and now he fades them every week hoping to prove how sharp he is. the schedule comes out before the season, so he knew who we were playing before calling out something dumb like 8-4.

2. every one of those games you listed above have a spread set on it. all of the squares here have been cashing ostate bets the last 3 weeks, while vin is still stuck on the a+m game a month ago.

3. he comes in here and calls everyone squares...like the penn state game last week...and then lets the threads alone after his square ass is exposed. one of these weeks when he actually wins one tho he will create multiple threads after the game "calling out all the squares".

you guys try to put me on the ostate side or the penn state side...but i have no money there, and i don't care outside of being a fan. this dude is a child man...sorry if you can't see that. he said a week or so back he was done posting here when he was exposed, but here he is still.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

let's take an objective look people at OSU

1)Louisiana LA W 61-34 (solid win against a 1AA opp - gave up 34 pts?)
    2) Arizona 37-14 W (2-5 over all and not good - fired coach)
    3) Tulsa W (decent team solid win)
    4) Texas A &M W (this team is as over rated as ND every year)
    5) Kansas W (LOL)
    6) Texas W (won by 12 solid win against a team that also beaten nobody)
    7) Missou (won big time vs missou on road - solid win over another average team.

my decision - play somebody - when you do, you will probably get your asses handed to you.
    Ull is the best team in the sun belt. Only reason they even gave up 34 was 2 pick 6s for touchdown and 2 garbage tds... so really the d only gave up 2 fgs.... you guys need to stop looking at box scores

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Im not takin sides, but there's no point in freakin out and killin your karma points, haha.

1. Wrong about OSU, every one of u guys are. How is my team a 9-3 at best if they went 11-2 last year with all the same dudes? You must not have been watching any OSU or else you wouldn't be here. They are 6-1 ATs this year, but no one cares to talk about how they went 9-3-1 ats last year? That means 28 year old QB Brandon Weeden is 17-4-1 ats career, and BTW he was a pitcher drafted in the 2nd round by the yankees and has a Cannon.... Also since when is the Big 12 a pushover league? If you win out in the 12 you go to the Title game, and the 12 has a knack for winning their bowl games, are we now weaker without Colorado? ...it's a very long shot calling those boys crappy, and the SEC will agree with me.

2. RG3 has a chance to win this game outright, but if he does not come out on fire then he gets down, and Baylor puts way too much on his shoulders if he cant get going. OSU on the other hand has proven to be a comeback/ run-it-up team this year. AM was putting a stomp on them and they were able to come back and win pretty soundly.

3. Last year OSU put up a school record 725 yards against Baylor, with Weeden throwing for 435, also a school record.

for real, you might want to cut your losses, and just say that you played it, so in case you win you can come on here and bash what's his name, and not risk real money. I just haven't seen any information that says Baylor stands a chance, because the only teams that compete with OSU are more physical.

Btw, take Gtech with a grain of salt as well. It turns out they can't compete with teams as tough as Virginia. The fact that they only run 5 different double-wing plays is nothing to be proud of.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Time to buy, Blue - TIME TO BUY!!!!

I still think they finish 9-3 at best. Maybe I will be wrong, but I just dont see it.
    Maybe you are wrong? An understatement. They are a 10-2 team at worst. What is over rated is your ability to pick winners. I guess the fact that Okie State is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings with Baylor, and 6-0 ATS in their last 6 meetings at Stillwater means nothing to you. Baylor haws a QB that can keep any game close, but to claim that Oklahoma State is over-rated after a 7-0 S/U, 6-1 ATS start is just ridiculous. You think that Okie State loses 3 games. Name the 3.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    Im not takin sides, but there's no point in freakin out and killin your karma points, haha.

1. Wrong about OSU, every one of u guys are. How is my team a 9-3 at best if they went 11-2 last year with all the same dudes? You must not have been watching any OSU or else you wouldn't be here. They are 6-1 ATs this year, but no one cares to talk about how they went 9-3-1 ats last year? That means 28 year old QB Brandon Weeden is 17-4-1 ats career, and BTW he was a pitcher drafted in the 2nd round by the yankees and has a Cannon.... Also since when is the Big 12 a pushover league? If you win out in the 12 you go to the Title game, and the 12 has a knack for winning their bowl games, are we now weaker without Colorado? ...it's a very long shot calling those boys crappy, and the SEC will agree with me.

2. RG3 has a chance to win this game outright, but if he does not come out on fire then he gets down, and Baylor puts way too much on his shoulders if he cant get going. OSU on the other hand has proven to be a comeback/ run-it-up team this year. AM was putting a stomp on them and they were able to come back and win pretty soundly.

3. Last year OSU put up a school record 725 yards against Baylor, with Weeden throwing for 435, also a school record.

for real, you might want to cut your losses, and just say that you played it, so in case you win you can come on here and bash what's his name, and not risk real money. I just haven't seen any information that says Baylor stands a chance, because the only teams that compete with OSU are more physical.

Btw, take Gtech with a grain of salt as well. It turns out they can't compete with teams as tough as Virginia. The fact that they only run 5 different double-wing plays is nothing to be proud of.

exactly my point. other than being my team, these guys have been a covering machine for 2 years now. to miss that just because of your bruised ego is just dumb. he has been throwing money on the other side of ostate all year...and prolly last year. the first post in this thread says it all...something like "i won't lie, i have lost some money on these guys". man i try not to get in all this garbage of fighting with people...but i see stupid stuff and i just have to say something. i don't know if ostate covers this week or not...and since i have no money on them i don't really care. a 1 point win is fine by me. a su loss would suck as an ostate fan, but it won't make me look dumb unless everyone here is missing my point totally. he tries every week to show how square we all are now by creating dumb threads like this...like this week he is on ga tech and baylor and illinois. if he wins one of the "public" fades he will just go nuts telling these people how dumb and square they are...but he will forget about the other 2 games he lost. maybe he goes 3-0 and then we will really hear it.

sandman0713

man it doesn't matter...so i am done. i gotta quit fighting with people here because it is dumb. go nuts vin bashing me and ostate and whoever else. i gotta try to just stick to my own picks thread, and convo with a few others i like here.

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

All I know is I have bet OKSU first half, second half and game 5 times this year and they have made me bank. I may lose with them this weekend, but if they are up less than 21 at halftime Ill ship it on the 2nd half. Its a no brainer.

makinmoney11

all of the squares here have been cashing ostate bets the last 3 weeks, while vin is still stuck on the a+m game a month ago.

well you got one thing right - you and the others are squares.

All that said, I see you keeping up this "FIGHT" and vin no where to be found.

You look like the CHILD. idiot.

makinmoney11

Big Daddy - it has been proven time and time again that you are the biggest moron on this site. Just do everyone a favor and stop posting.

Vin_vermillion

sandman0713

Big Daddy - it has been proven time and time again that you are the biggest moron on this site. Just do everyone a favor and stop posting.

how would you know if you just joined 2 days ago? obvious you are a past poster here who has destroyed any credit you had with your big mouth...and this is just your latest alias. i keep all my plays in my own thread...every single one. not my greatest year, but i am still making money...as you can see. you come in here calling people morons and squares your 2nd day...yet you clearly state in one of your posts that you pay for picks. i would say that pretty much makes you a loser in my books...paying a f'ing tout but then acting like your opinion on a game spread should matter.

sandman0713

i actually found vin posting in 2 of the other threads you posted in...hmmm. now here he is right after you come to defend his back side. maybe vin=makinmoney11.

Vin_vermillion

Yeah dipshit. I am "makin money". You got it all figured out. Check the IP addresses since your so smart. Dipshi't

I know who money is tho and we both think you're a ******* idiot

bosoxbruce
    bosoxbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

9-3 at best!! Bahahhaha ur a moron

bosoxbruce
    bosoxbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

Hey bro answer me this how mAny td's has rg3 had career against osu??? Running or passes research that then get back to me

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I can't bring myself to pull the trigger either way

both teams have a chance at covering

will most likely just pass this one up I hate playing against 2 potent offenses

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by bosoxbruce View Post
    Hey bro answer me this how mAny td's has rg3 had career against osu??? Running or passes research that then get back to me
    makinmoney11 doesn't research anything because he uses a pay service, and vin is just a...

First 123 Last