DroppinDimes
    FUBAR
    DroppinDimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Clemson -4 at Georgia Tech anyone???

Clemson is one of the hottest teams playing right now and they have, hands down, the best true freshman in the country with Sammy Watkins. This kid is scary good and will be in the NFL soon. Tajh Boyd is coming into his own and has been very impressive the past few weeks. The Tigers very well could go undefeated this season, albeit they don't have the toughest schedule, but they look unbeatable right now. I'll lay the chalk until they lose.

collie
    collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

I'll probably just go with them ML but they should cover i think

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Last week when I bet a couple units on GT, the guy at the window promptly cussed out GT claiming they arent worth a pot to piss in.

4 quarters later, the U backers were laughing their ass off at the window.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. What does it mean if you fool me 3 times? 4 times? 5 times? When will people realize Georgia Tech is whore shit?

Before the horrific, pathetic loss against the U, the only other time I bet GT was on the UNC game when I took the ML, otherwise I would have pushed. Apparently GT backers have been punched, whipped, strangled, and buried these last few weeks.

Anyone that wants to take a chance on them, go right ahead. I was one of the suckers that backed them last week when people said "F_uck Georgia Tech" after they screwed everyone 3 games straight. My reward? Getting f_ucked by Georgia Tech.

Yellow Jackets?? Good f_ucking luck pal.

If you haven't been f_ucked by them yet stay away!!!!

ck021
    ck021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

G tech ha been garbage lately I'll be riding Clemson giving the points