sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

sandman week 9

wow...can't believe it is already week 9. hasn't been a great year for me as far as this goes...but i will keep at it and try to catch a good streak before basketball starts. love basketball btw, but i just usually use whatever my winnings are from football as my basketball roll...and right now that would only be like 200 bucks...lol. guess i need to get busy. gonna post the weeknight games early, along with a few i don't want to lose points on by waiting. i like what i see this week tho and expect to be on around 10-12 games saturday. tuesday night...

fiu -6 and under 55.5 for 2 units each: already posted some numbers in the thread for this game. never know what will happen on the field...but this one looks easy.

also on saturday i am dropping early on...

bowling green -5.5 for 4 units: posted earlier this year a lot of stats about kent, and i hate reposting. take out a game against so alabama and this team may be averaging less than a td per game. they are just terrible. 14 points and this spread is covered.

sandman0713

gonna post most of my pre-saturday plays now. not doing much of the writeup thing anymore...just a little. not worrying about who the money is on, which side the public is on, or trying to outsmart the man anymore. just the plays that look best to me from now on.

today
    uconn over 41.5 for 3 units
    6 of the last 7 have went over this total. don't understand the reasoning of all that it should change this year. no matter how you play with the average scores and stats it goes over, and neither of these d's are really shutting people down.

thurs
    houston over 70.5 for 4 units
    houston could hit that alone against this d if they decided to do so. rice numbers say they should be good for at least 20 points here tho...so over is obvious.

virginia +14 for 3 units
    the miami d is pretty bad...tho most will only remember last week when they shutdown an o with no passing game. look at the numbers pass d and rush d...not so good. virginia is a fairly balanced team with a pretty good run game, and i see no reason they can't move the ball some. virginia d seems very comparable with miami...in fact the whole team does, and i don't really understand the 14 points.

friday
    byu under 56 for 2 units
    these teams have been running their offensive numbers against weak d's. the byu d is very stout tho, and the tcu d is playing much better lately. these guys just don't normally play a game with a huge score, and i like the under more than any play on the spread.

saturday
    bwling green -5.5 for 4 units
    already posted above. some of the good cappers are going the other way, so i will just leave it at this.

michigan state +5 for 3 units
    give me that run d all day against nebraska. they look really bad sometimes when the run gets shut down. great game, and i love the points.

mizzou over 61.5 for 4 units
    no way the a+m d does the job ostate did last week on this o. i think mizzou scores at least 24, and i think this goes way over.

illinois under 40.5 for 4 units
    back on it again and you guys know why. 2 outstanding d's...2 not so good o's...16-13 tops.

oklahoma state over 79 for 3 units

oklahoma -14 for 4 units

texas -28 for 2 units

cal under 50 for 5 units...pod

clemson -4 for 2 units

zona over 70.5 for 2 units

that is prolly all this week. might add some writeups to these later if i get bored, and if anyone wants reasoning you know i am always ready to post numbers and debate a game. gl all this week.
    Last edited by sandman0713; 10-26-11 at 06:30 AM.

sandman0713

yeah...i am gonna leave it at this. only made 200 bucks this year so far...and after i call these in, and bet the totals online, i will have over a grand out there this week...lol. so much for taking it easy and not sweating the games. 55-46-2 and +10.7 this year. gl all this weekend.

sandman0713

i am adding rice +28 tonight for 2 units. only 2 of the last 10 between these 2 have been decided by 4 tds or more. they have played texas, purdue, baylor, so miss, memphis, marshall, and tulsa...and they have yet to lose by 28 points this season. normally i would be all over the dog with numbers like that, but houston scares me a little with the ability to score so many points. worried about my over on this game with everyone on it as well, so this will likely soften the blow if it goes under.

56-46-2 and +13.4 units with...

houston over 70.5 ****
    rice +28 **
    virginia +14 ***

byu under 56 **

b green -5.5 ****
    mich state +5 ***
    mizzou over 61.5 ****
    illinois under 40.5 ****
    okstate over 79 ***
    oklahoma -14 ****
    texas -28 **
    cal under 50 *****
    clemson -4 **
    zona over 70.5 **

gl tonight and this weekend all.

sandman0713

58-47-2 and +17.7 units. should have left the rice side alone...lol. adding byu tomm. posted a couple of times with a few stat's in the game threads for this one, and i have decided i kind of like the side as well as the total.

byu +13.5 **
    byu under 56 **

b green -5.5 ****
    mich state +5 ***
    mizzou over 61.5 ****
    illinois under 40.5 ****
    okstate over 79 ***
    oklahoma -14 ****
    texas -28 **
    cal under 50 *****
    clemson -4 **
    zona over 70.5 **

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice card... Im opposite you on the PSU/Ill Under in a little parlay I made... but thats prolly just me being a moron

BOL

Dime Time
    Dime Time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    i am adding rice +28 tonight for 2 units. only 2 of the last 10 between these 2 have been decided by 4 tds or more. they have played texas, purdue, baylor, so miss, memphis, marshall, and tulsa...and they have yet to lose by 28 points this season. normally i would be all over the dog with numbers like that, but houston scares me a little with the ability to score so many points. worried about my over on this game with everyone on it as well, so this will likely soften the blow if it goes under.

56-46-2 and +13.4 units with...

houston over 70.5 ****
    rice +28 **
    virginia +14 ***

byu under 56 **

b green -5.5 ****
    mich state +5 ***
    mizzou over 61.5 ****
    illinois under 40.5 ****
    okstate over 79 ***
    oklahoma -14 ****
    texas -28 **
    cal under 50 *****
    clemson -4 **
    zona over 70.5 **

gl tonight and this weekend all.
    Looks solid brother, except no love for K St huh? I love K State this weekend. Trust me they are that good and this game is close through out. K St. + 13.5

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Dime Time View Post
    Looks solid brother, except no love for K St huh? I love K State this weekend. Trust me they are that good and this game is close through out. K St. + 13.5

thanks spadle and thanks dime. i got a shitload more money out...or at least i feel like i do...than i normally play. kinda sweating it...lol. i think it is because i usually make my plays a day or two at a time, but this week i called almost everything in together...so all my money is out there. hoping to get tonight no worse than a split. i usually am down juice at least form the weeknight games...but will be up quite a bit with a hit tonight.

dime...i know kstate is good, and that place will be rockin. sometimes i think i have too much respect for ou and overvalue them...but not here. the very first thing i look for when finding my plays are matchup problems...and kstate does not match up with ou well at all on paper. they run more along the lines of the fsu and texas o's, which ou shuts down...and it doesn't expose the ou secondary like tech did. most important tho is the kstate secondary is weak, and i really think they get blasted here. if i win tonight and the morning looks good, i may be adding this over for a large play. i am wrong all the time man, and i may be wrong here...but i think this is over by halftime. just my knowing what ou does after a loss to the next team, and my feeling they just didn't play against tech makes me think they unload. either way tho, i will enjoy the game. see...even tho i lost a large play on the ou\tech game, it was still fun watching ou lose...lol. so if no cover by ou then i hope they at least lose str8 up.

spadle...i didn't look at a lot of stat's on that psu under. i been riding it all year and it has been good. illinois looks like they have some ugly games, and i know penn state does...so it just seems like one i autoplay almost. penn state d is really good this year...and i usually don't give props to big 10 schools...lol.

gl this weekend guys.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

All looks good except for the bet you made against yourself with Rice +28 and Texas-28....Maybe you should pick 1?

Also, take a look at Stanford bro! Good luck this week! You're paying alot of juice in these wins, but there's more to win with more games played so props to you.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    All looks good except for the bet you made against yourself with Rice +28 and Texas-28....Maybe you should pick 1?

Also, take a look at Stanford bro! Good luck this week! You're paying alot of juice in these wins, but there's more to win with more games played so props to you.
    ??? rice was a bet i lost at +28 to houston. texas is -28 vs kansas. how did i bet against myself?...lol.

sandman0713

thanks tho man. i have been trying to cut back on saturday...but there is really a lot i like this week. there are actually like 5 more i am itching to bet on...lol. funds are an issue, and i don't want to get in trouble by stretching myself out too far.

Coach Jake
    Winning

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    ??? rice was a bet i lost at +28 to houston. texas is -28 vs kansas. how did i bet against myself?...lol.
    Rice, Kansas, who doesn't mix em up! Lol I like Texas with -28, but im going little, too. There's some very good games this week, but def don't go thin or deperate on ur wallet....bad luck, hahaha

Coach Jake
    Winning

What are your other 5? I really like that Mizzou 61.5 over

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    What are your other 5? I really like that Mizzou 61.5 over
    va tech over
    oklahoma over
    auburn over
    washington
    stanford

just can't really bring myself to dip into money i don't have set back for football. see i got plenty to cover each of those when the man comes to collect if i lose, but i am just not comfortable laying that much. i was taught early to look at money bet as money already lost until after the game...tho i never really have a weekend where i get clobbered or do much worse than a little juice paid.

sandman0713

59-48-2 and +17.5...and very lucky to get a split tonight. byu is gambling to the highest degree...lol. never know what you will get with those guys. hope everyone does well tomm.

b green -5.5 ****
    mich state +5 ***
    mizzou over 61.5 ****
    illinois under 40.5 ****
    okstate over 79 ***
    oklahoma -14 ****
    texas -28 **
    cal under 50 *****
    clemson -4 **
    zona over 70.5 **

DroppinDimes
    FUBAR
    DroppinDimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

The under in Penn State looks solid.....they are expecting 5-8 inches of heavy wet snow all day so it's gonna be one messy field.

bosoxbruce
    bosoxbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

I'm wit u on bg, I also luv cal and stanford. Dnt think the over 79 in stilly hits tho, maybe ima homer but Baylor will not score enough and when has gundy ever ran up the score?

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by DroppinDimes View Post
    The under in Penn State looks solid.....they are expecting 5-8 inches of heavy wet snow all day so it's gonna be one messy field.
    yeah i hope so man. glad i got it early...lol. may end up around 30...lol.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by bosoxbruce View Post
    I'm wit u on bg, I also luv cal and stanford. Dnt think the over 79 in stilly hits tho, maybe ima homer but Baylor will not score enough and when has gundy ever ran up the score?

shit man...i wanted to bet the spread so bad. i just hate betting our spreads because i feel like if i am having a bad day i will jinx us...lol. it is dumb i know...but i just couldn't do it. i think we may have some problems in the 1st half at least with the qb...and i really don't think much of the baylor d. if baylor is scoring much at all it could go over...i hope.

sandman0713

63-50-2 and +24 units. still got...

texas -28 **
    cal under 50 *****
    clemson -4 **
    zona over 70.5 **

adding...

washington -3.5 for 2 units
    stanford over 62 for 3 units

sandman0713

bout to hit the sack. 7-3 so far today with a couple pending. regardless...this is my biggest week so far this season, and with at least a split on these last 2 i will have tripled up. very nice cushion for next week. hope nobody got smacked too bad by clemson or wiscy...and whoever else the easy ones were. 66-51-2 and +31 units with...

washington -3.5 **
    zona over 70.5 **

gl all the rest of the night and tomm. be back to do it again next week.

sandman0713

ok i lied...that was a good game so i couldn't sleep. go ahead and retire this thread tonight and move on to next week. haven't had a weekend like this all year where even the bad calls go your way...lol. it is nice...and my guy will be bringing me a fat envelope tuesday. 68-51-2 and +34.8 units. gonna be a little more careful next week and for the rest of the season. feels like the lines are getting tougher, and some "easy" ones are breaking people. gonna go real small on the weeknight games unless i like them, and only play like 5 or 6 games saturday for more money. anyways...good night guys. hope everyone had a good day.

sandman0713

+34.6 units...sorry math.