polsefest
    polsefest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

Washington -6

I couldn't find this in any threads. what am I missing here? key injury?

TroyGreen
    TroyGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I don't like this game at all. I can see either team winning. Washington just came off of a bad loss to a really good football team in Stanford. Arizona might feel like playing a JV team after Stanford. Arizona has played allot of good football teams this season and took USC to the wire. Washington hasn't played as tough of a schedule as Arizona but they have won close games against Cal and Utah.

I don't know about this one. Let us know what you find out.

polsefest
    polsefest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

Just expecting a bigger number. I was thinking, like you said, Washington losing big to a good team combined with Arizona defeating a poor team maybe caused an over reaction. I think Washington is the better team but thought others in the forum would be all over this.

ConferenceChalk
    2013 YTD: 42-35-1
    ConferenceChalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

it's a dicey bet. Washington has been a great play but has to feel deflated coming off a waxing by Stanford. Arizona has been much maligned but looked like a completely different team last week. Now that Stoops is gone the pressure might be off. If this game had been played 3 weeks ago I would have put 3 units on it but now I think it's a no play. Timing is everything.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

passing on this since arizona will have had extra time to prepare and are playing loose now plus huskies defense is atrocious

Ketch
    Ketch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2532

think wash covers here

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11292

I think the UW covers....but with their bottom of the barrel defense, who knows. Holt is a monster disaster DC for the UW. Polk is a very good RB for the UW and Price has become the college QB the UW always wanted Jake Locker to become. With that being said, I don't think either team will be able to stop the other one very often. If the UW is able to pound the run, keeping UA off the field, UW wins by 10 - 12.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I think that UDub has a lot to play for. There is a big difference between the Holiday bowl, the Sun Bowl, and the Las Vegas Bowl, and those three bowl games are what is up for grabs. Washington is a very good wager here.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I think there are two plays here...The OVER (both defenses cant stop anyone) and Washington -6.5. The Huskies are playing at home and are a powerhouse offensively. Stanford is an EXCEPTIONAL team and IMO will play in the BCS national championship game. I think there is some $ to be made this week in parlaying some of the Pac 12 games (Washington and the over, Stanford -10 and the over, Oregon -35 (cougs are as weak as they come this year and its being played in Eugene, Or).