coachcfb1
    coachcfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Coach's week 9 thread...

Hey guys, this is my first time to post my plays. I've been lurking around this site for a while, and I thought I need to start posting my plays as well. I won't give my year's record, because it is meaningless if I have not posted it.

Would love to hear your thoughts, but here are my leans as of right now for this upcoming week.

Iowa -15.5
    I am not sure there is anyway possible that I can bet on Minny right now. They are so bad.

Kansas St +14.5
    Come on, I know a lot of you are jumping all over Oklahoma, but this KSU team is very good. They may not win this game, but I do think it will be close because KSU is going to be able to run the ball on the Sooners.

Vandy +10.5
    Vandy plays very tough at home, not sure why in that stadium, but they do. We all saw the mess that Arkansas made of the game against Ole Miss yesterday. I feel that Vandy should keep this one close with a chance to win it at the end. I may jump on the ML on this one.

Stanford -9
    Gravy train will continue in this game. They will use the powerful run game and play action passes to carve up USC's defense.

Penn St -6
    This one may be 17-10, but I do believe that Penn St is at least a TD better than Illinois, especially if Jason Ford does not dress for the game as right now, he is questionable. Illinois is a mess right now.

Clemson -4
    Ok, seriously, did anyone else watch GT vs Miami and Clemson vs UNC? GT vs any speed = major STRUGGLING. This game could easily be a double digit win for the Tigers.

I have locked each one of these in as 1 unit plays, and I will come back and add more as I see fit. I will post the final unit play on Friday or Saturday morning.

Good luck to you guys...

coachcfb1

I must have the most uncontroversial picks around... no comments so far from you guys! Very surprised to see the Stanford line dropping to 7.5 today. If it comes down to 7, I will definitely pound it with a few more units.

Adding a 6 point teaser on Texas A&M (-5.5) and California (PK) for 2 units.

coachcfb1

Just took TT 49.5 for Houston tonight for 2 Units.
    Seems as if that may be very achievable.

coachcfb1

Well good deal. Got to 52 already.

TT 49.5 for Houston tonight for 2 Units. + 2 units

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Coach I am running with every pick you got except for the vandy/ark game. This will be a close game but I think ark is just a bigger stronger team on both sides if the ball. You should put some of those other picks in a parlay because your other picks are money!! Good luck to ya coach!!!

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Got any thoughts on the Nebraska/Mich St. Game? Line right now is Neb -4

coachcfb1

I have not gotten a true read on this game. Initially, I thought Michigan State, but I would really be concerned with a major letdown after the past two games that the Spartans have had to play at home, and now to go on the road, just not sure I could bet this game. I would prefer to take the over 49 in the game. I do see some points from both teams. Sorry, I know that is not much of a help.

Good luck!

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Card looks very solid Coach... BOL this weekend.

Side note* I think that PSU game will actually end up going over. ( just contrary to the low scoring idea... even though 41 isn't a high # by any means)

coachcfb1

Another side note, Miami's performance last night just gives me a little more faith that Clemson will beat down GT tomorrow! I know, I know, it does not matter to look at corresponding games in that nature, but it's worth a shot to hope!

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah Im on Clem as well... GL MAN... hope we murder