Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lines are out! STANFORD at USC -9

I have to believe that Stanford will blow this line all to hell.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I have to believe that Stanford will blow this line all to hell.
    i would tend to think so too. USC is being overvalued after their performance against an overrated ND team.

kalamity85
    kalamity85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

USC's defense last year was one of the worst in school history. Stanford needed a last second field goal to beat them at home.

cohbull
    cohbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

down to 7.5 now....

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Glad I jumped on USC at +9

ephi408
    ephi408's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you seen Matt Barkley play? Kid's impressive.

TroyGreen
    TroyGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

This is going to be a good game. Stanford manhandled Washington last week at the point of attack. It was smash mouth football at its finest. Washington is a good football team but when you loose in the trenches it really doesn't matter how good the team as a whole is. Washington as a team played a good game as a whole, inside the box they didn't as a unit.

Will Stanford manhandle SC in the trenches like they have the past opponents?

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stanford Rolls again!

Stanford by 17+

49erFan8280
    49erFan8280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Quote Originally Posted by ephi408 View Post
    Have you seen Matt Barkley play? Kid's impressive.
    Stanford's QB ain't half bad either.

ConferenceChalk
    2013 YTD: 42-35-1
    ConferenceChalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

8 points is a value play for Stanford. They're an elite team, top 5, and if you haven't noticed those teams have been taking care of business this season (except for Oklahoma last week). I'll take Stanford without thinking twice

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by ConferenceChalk View Post
    8 points is a value play for Stanford. They're an elite team, top 5, and if you haven't noticed those teams have been taking care of business this season (except for Oklahoma last week). I'll take Stanford without thinking twice
    Obviously you do not have much respect for Wisconsin, who also lost last week. I never play USC games, pro or con, so I can tell you that gun to head, I would take Stanford if I could give 7 or less points. Some Vegas shops have the game down to 7. USC is a dangerous team because no one knows how their players will react to various situations. They may fold, or they may rise to the top. This is a very dangerous game to wager on because both of these teams are capable of beating each other on any given day. USC is the only ranked team (20 in the A.P) that Stanford will play on the road all season.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by ConferenceChalk View Post
    SC has better athletes and seem to have got their shit together. Stanford needed a last second FG to beat SC last year. Winner of this game will be by a TD tops. I'm willing to take a live dog who is playing their respective "championship" game.

klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Obviously you do not have much respect for Wisconsin, who also lost last week. I never play USC games, pro or con, so I can tell you that gun to head, I would take Stanford if I could give 7 or less points. Some Vegas shops have the game down to 7. USC is a dangerous team because no one knows how their players will react to various situations. They may fold, or they may rise to the top. This is a very dangerous game to wager on because both of these teams are capable of beating each other on any given day. USC is the only ranked team (20 in the A.P) that Stanford will play on the road all season.
    i've been making a TON of money on Stanford all year and this is the first time I might stay away from overloading on them because USC really is a capable team when it plays well and I can see this being the closest Stanford win yet...although I do think Stanford ends up winning in the 7-14pt range I know there are better value bets out there..

artist
    artist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by klrqn View Post
    i've been making a TON of money on Stanford all year and this is the first time I might stay away from overloading on them because USC really is a capable team when it plays well and I can see this being the closest Stanford win yet...although I do think Stanford ends up winning in the 7-14pt range I know there are better value bets out there..
    I don't give a fux Stanford is my team and I told y'all to me they're a top 4 team! And they cover every game! Don't sleep on them.. Stanford is underrated and that's good the books are getting smash on hahaha throw any number ats bookie and I pick Stanford! I want them to go underfeated! Cover every game haha be a great story for Andrew luck

fecgp40

I don't see Stanford winning this game by any less than 10, but you never know. USC isn't bad... But as I said earlier, they're being overvalued after beating an overrated ND team Saturday. Stanford is an outstanding football team all around, and as far as I'm concerned, are on a whole seperate level than USC.

tongo
    tongo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 837

over?

qbsafety8
    qbsafety8's Avatar Become A Pro!

sc at home + anything over a TD for me. the line would be -10 or more for stanford if oddsmakers didnt think sc would keep it close.

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by qbsafety8 View Post
    sc at home + anything over a TD for me. the line would be -10 or more for stanford if oddsmakers didnt think sc would keep it close.
    Oddsmakers can think whatever they want. The line opened at -9 btw. Stanford is a much better team than USC. Anything is possible, but Stanford will run the ball down USC's throat to control the clock, and Luck will pick them apart with play action.

cohbull
    cohbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Until proven wrong I'm staying on the Luck express train.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Stanford =

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Not sure how in the f_uck you bet USC. They not only were beat, but HUMILIATED by ARIZONA STATE! THREE TOUCHDOWNS!!!!

The SUN DEVILS?? Well hell, they beat the famed ORE ST