frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Weird sh1t going on in Hawaii for over bettors

I know Hawaii is a run and shoot, but whathafuk are they doing in the 2nd half. Handing off, and throwing back field screens. Hawaii had the at the 50 twice in the 3rd quarter, only to go 3 and out twice without even moving an inch Hawaii is also using up the entire play clock before even executing a playThis very aggressive passing offense is play unusual out of character here.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Took the 2nd half U...

These fukks have an envelope waiting for them in their lockers after every game. Did you watch the SJ State game?

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Fixed

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Fixed

frostno98

Alright, that PI should do it

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Over by a mile, like most Hawaii home games.

They didn't score the first TD of the game until the 4 min mark or so in the 1Q....then they just scored a ton. Usually see those lulls for some reason, then like 4 TD's in 8 mins

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Everybody and his brother had the Ov

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Over by a mile, like most Hawaii home games.

They didn't score the first TD of the game until the 4 min mark or so in the 1Q....then they just scored a ton. Usually see those lulls for some reason, then like 4 TD's in 8 mins

I really think this game would of went low if New Mexico state didn't score quick with that 46 yard TD run by Turner. Hawaii wasn't playing with any kind of sense of urgency in the entire 3rd quarter. I mean these guy weren't even hiking the ball until 2 seconds was left on the play clock. Moniz was throwing nothing but short screens and handing off. Glad to see New Mexico State scoring and forcing Hawaii to become aggressive again.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Any Hawaii Game broadcasted on ESPN GamePlan for the last 5 years has extremely odd results. The dog always covers. I remember one game a few years back when Purdue came to Hawaii in 2006. Hawaii was ranked 18th in the nation. Purdue I believe was still coached by Tiller. Hawaii came out the first 2 quarters and smoked Purdue. Purdue didn't even have a chance. The line on the game was Hawaii -17. I mean... Purdue looked horrible. It was Hawaii 17 and Purdue 0 at the Half. Final Score Hawaii 42 Purdue 35. After that game... I learned my lesson... never take Hawaii on ESPN GamePlan... it's a jinx... or someone is seriously handing out envelopes after the game... no doubt.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

WEIRD THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN ITS THE ONLY GAME ITS THAT WAY IN ANY SPORT IF THERES ONLY ONE GAME TO BET I USUALLY PASS ON IT BECAUSE I KNOW THE ODDSMAKERS WILL BE PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE NUMBERS

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I know Hawaii is a run and shoot, but whathafuk are they doing in the 2nd half. Handing off, and throwing back field screens. Hawaii had the at the 50 twice in the 3rd quarter, only to go 3 and out twice without even moving an inch Hawaii is also using up the entire play clock before even executing a playThis very aggressive passing offense is play unusual out of character here.
    Hawaii tried their best to shave points in this game to make it go under, but New Mexico forced their hand by scoring quickly.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ntshaving.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

football point shaving scandal links

so they definitely did? wats the deal with this