Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

What a weird weekend in college football

Starting with UCF losing to an 0-6 UAB team in front of maybe 200 people...then WVU on Friday getting locked-down by a Syracuse team that Tulane had victimized for 43 points the week before.

Then all these top 25 teams that normally cover either lost or failed to cover: Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Boise State, Arkansas, Georgia Tech and Illinois. And then Notre Dame, after beating the same team who beat Wisconsin (Mich State), loses to a USC team that got blown out by Arizona State. I could go on and on...

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

A very very ******* crazy college football wknd no lie. It's that time of the season though, happens each season but man does it suck being on the wrong side of things smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Starting with UCF losing to an 0-6 UAB team in front of maybe 200 people...then WVU on Friday getting locked-down by a Syracuse team that Tulane had victimized for 43 points the week before.

Then all these top 25 teams that normally cover either lost or failed to cover: Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Boise State, Arkansas, Georgia Tech and Illinois. And then Notre Dame, after beating the same team who beat Wisconsin (Mich State), loses to a USC team that got blown out by Arizona State. I could go on and on...

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    A very very ******* crazy college football wknd no lie. It's that time of the season though, happens each season but man does it suck being on the wrong side of things smh
    Just play the percentages...you'll end up on top at the end of the year if you do your homework. Sometimes there are no answers only questions.

sportman1313

true words machinechoice, i've been doing quite well and came up a good bit today with texas tech 2nd half but had a pretty bad relatively speaking compared to other wknds in college football...very good point though, appreciate the advice. Just noting that losing on teams sometimes that should cover and don't can be quite frustrating...especially when all your other leans hit (the ones you don't bet on) haha. How have you fared this wknd **?

GoATL
    GoATL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I'm not sure why but Big 10 and Big 12 are kicking my ass this year. I would be better off betting on little league football and flipping a coin. SEC I am doing great!

sportman1313

The ACC has been my vice smh...sec has been money for me, as have most conferences for the most part. Midmajors have been very good...ACC has been by far the worst, followed by the big east. Big 10 & big 12 seems to be the worst for a lot of ppl
    Quote Originally Posted by GoATL View Post
    I'm not sure why but Big 10 and Big 12 are kicking my ass this year. I would be better off betting on little league football and flipping a coin. SEC I am doing great!

GoATL
    GoATL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

ACC has been sum what of a curve ball for me but Clemson has won me some money. Boise really hurt me this week and I like AFA since I live in Colorado. Should have gone with my heart on that one. Thank god for SEC it has been much more predictable.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Yesterday was the first time I lost this much. Still can't believe it. Couldn't get any breaks. Everything was going against me...from refs to players making costly fumbles, qbs throwing interceptions. It was just an overall bad day.

ajee622
    ajee622's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

whats the nfl pick for today machine? i need a rebound

BNasty2
    BNasty2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Blazermanic what about missed fg's? It was a crazy day in college football! I was on a pretty good roll for the last three weeks, and got smashed yesterday....

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

I was up 9 units on thursday... Now I am down 9.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

had a bad day yesterday , gave back everything i won in the last few weeks