skibrat
    skibrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1002

ACC Picks today

I believe there is some value within the ACC today. My picks:

Maryland +18 - FSU is still getting too much respect and Maryland is better than +18.
    Ga Tech -3 - I think they come back from a loss to Virginia and beat Miami handedly.
    Wake Forest -3.5 - Duke may be getting better but I don't think they'll hang against WF. WF has beaten who they are supposed to beat this year other than a Syracuse in their first game, and we saw what 'cuse did last night.

GETMONEY407
    GETMONEY407's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea im buying wake forest down to -2.5. I really like this pick. No opinion on the other two because Miami and FSU never has the same teams showing up to games so who knows

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

GA Tech is +3

skibrat
    skibrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1002

My Bad. Typo there. I can't believe there is a day I'm betting against Miami and FSU in the same weekend. Times have changed...

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won't ever put money on Miami and Jacory Harris and I think GT is in a great spot here. I really dont like the FSU game to much. FSU likes to start out a little slow but usually turn it on in the second half. I really think that Maryland will stay in this one and keep it within 10 but I just cant' pull the trigger for some reason

StillSmokin
    StillSmokin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

FSU hasn't impressed me at all this year. Maryland +18.5 seems like the play, however, I think Wake is the safer bet.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I dont understand the Maryland +18.5 line, and why it has moved up so much. I would like to hammer Maryland and keep scouring the charts for reasons why FSU is a huge chalk here, can't find any so for me its just NO PLAY.