sporty1
    Update your status
    sporty1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Sat games .. cook up some winner ..

Looking at this Illini gane .. Line open -6 .. now it's - 3 1/2 .. Homecoming at Purdue , I think ? Zook took some big heat for the loss to OSU at home last week . Spread wise 82% on Illini and Money wise 86 % via Vegasinsider Matchup info .. Lots of money on the Illini yet line has gone down .. Need some Opinions ???

I know it looks like very few on this site are on Mizzou but I like em + 7 1/2 at home vs OK St .. $5
    I think Mo 's D is better than the Texas D and their offense is also a bit better than Texas ..IMO .. OK ST 5 Ats wins in a row ?? Won't reach 6 St Ats wins IMO ...

Hunch play .. Going against the pub .. Give me Cal - 1 1/2 at home over Utah $5

NW + 4 1/2 at home vs P ST .. $5 .. Have a feeling Fitzgerald will have the Cats ready ..

WK + 3 playing really good ball of late .. $5 ...

may add a few more later .. Good luck guys ..

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL SIR hope everyone wins big

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Regarding the ILL/PUR game, I don't see how anyone in their right mind could take the BOILERMAKERS without dd.

ILL -175 to the BANK

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Illinois vs Purdue: Purdue +4.5
    ILL (30.7 / 17.7) 6-1 SU, 3-4 ATS, 3-4 O/U
    Purdue (30.2 / 21.0) 3-3 SU, 3-3 ATS, 3-1-2 O/U
    As I have said from day 1… Illinois is a bunch of pretenders. That said… Purdue isn’t great so this may be a good match-up. Let’s check the facts.
    The offenses are mirror images, evenly balance putting up ~200 on the ground and in the air. Illinois has the better defense, allowing 60yards a game and 4 pts., less. Everyone is familiar with Illinois’ ups and downs, beating 3 consecutive teams by 3, putting up a sub-par performance against Indiana, and then losing easily to OHST. The Boilermakers have been going in the opposite direction however (sort-of) well let me rephrase it. I feel that they are starting to get a little more rhythm offensively and the defense isn’t terrible. They beat Minnesota easily (who hasn’t?) and they played a good game against PSU which I think is encouraging. This should be a game where home-field advantage plays a pretty significant roll, since the only time Illinois has left home was to play lowly 1-6 Indiana. Not only momentum but history sides with Purdue as well.
    “Illinois, which has been outscored 104-27 during a three-game skid at Ross-Ade Stadium dating to 2003, had dropped five straight meetings with Purdue overall before taking the most recent matchup, 44-10 on Oct. 30.”-ESPN.com
    another stat working against them is their 1-6 record ATS as 3.5-10pt favorites over the last 3 seasons.
    I don’t think you can confidently play Purdue here but if you’re dead set on playing this game I would lean towards Purdue + the points