Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

WTF....officials all over Syracuse!

This is the third Syracuse game I've seen where the officials look like they are trying to guarantee a Syracuse cover!! WTF!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Might wanna take a look at WVU porous defense, they never have a defense at that school, are they still using the 3-3-5? If so they need to can that bs.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    This is the third Syracuse game I've seen where the officials look like they are trying to guarantee a Syracuse cover!! WTF!
    I'm on WVU as well...however, that's BS. The reason WVU is losing is because they have no defensive gameplan and are unable to make adjustments. They are getting beat up, out hustled and out coached. This is a thorough ass whipping and it has nothing to do with the officials or any of that "fix" BS.

I'll give credit where it's due...the Cuse abused WVU and make them look pathetic in all three phases of the game. Syracuse played a great game.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    I'm on WVU as well...however, that's BS. The reason WVU is losing is because they have no defensive gameplan and are unable to make adjustments. They are getting beat up, out hustled and out coached. This is a thorough ass whipping and it has nothing to do with the officials or any of that "fix" BS. I'll give credit where it's due...the Cuse abused WVU and make them look pathetic in all three phases of the game. Syracuse played a great game.
    The officials are really bad, but WVU is worse. Machine, you are one of the best cappers on here. I tail you almost 100% of the time, but WVU is playing simply terrible ball. Suckacuse is the better team tonight.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

What a terrible game by WVU. ugh

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

man ,i lost big tonite. Well not that big for some of you but to me it's still considered big. I seriously couldn't believe my eyes at the end of half, and hoped wvu bounces back but just lost all my hope by end of 3rd..... seriously ruined my night... Oh well time to come up with tar's game plan!

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

how many late hits on gino? WVU receiver getting interfered all night the biggest was that 4th & inches, was easily a first down. I do agree however that SYracuse outplayed them all night and ultimately don't think it would have mattered but the refs still had a horrible night.

ddavidson1173
    ddavidson1173's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you picking anything today Machine Choice??