robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nomar122977 View Post
    i take it you just flipped a coin and ended up on cuse ?
    If he decides to keep talking in this thread, I hope he doesn't have a family.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

$ down the drain.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually nomar I did not bet on the game, but when I lose I take it like a man, no matter how the game was lost, as I understand that I am gambling, which is sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose, and you just hope that you can win more than you lose. If I lose, I lose big, because I bet alot but bet only a few select games. I do not try to make excuses or blame anyone. I just understand that I am taking a risk, and pick myself up and hopefully win the next one. Good luck to you the rest of the weekend.

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Actually nomar I did not bet on the game, but when I lose I take it like a man, no matter how the game was lost, as I understand that I am gambling, which is sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose, and you just hope that you can win more than you lose. If I lose, I lose big, because I bet alot but bet only a few select games. I do not try to make excuses or blame anyone. I just understand that I am taking a risk, and pick myself up and hopefully win the next one. Good luck to you the rest of the weekend.
    then like i said you didnt watch the game.

Urbanwildlife

robinhood, nice to see you have the mind of a little boy, as a true man would not make theats, wish harm on others, and would accept a lose with class, something should read up on, and learn, as you have none.

robinhood

Spoken like a true idiot

Urbanwildlife

I did watch it nomar, and Syracuse was the better team. Yes they did get some calls to go there way, but that is not the reason they lost.

robinhood

robinhood, nice to see you have the mind of a little boy, as a true man would not make theats, wish harm on others, and would accept a lose with class, something should read up on, and learn, as you have none.
    Your IQ is lower than 70. I only wish harm on people that lie.

Urbanwildlife

@ the little boy robinhood, it was spoken by a man with class, not a sorry ass loser with the mentality of a child at best.

I now will consider the source and ignore your future comments, as a "real" man would do.

robinhood

@ the little boy robinhood, it was spoken by a man with class, not a sorry ass loser with mentality of a child at best.
    Keep talkin.

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

I did watch it nomar, and Syracuse was the better team. Yes they did get some calls to go there way, but that is not the reason they lost.
    some calls????? did you watch geno smith ??? he threw the damn game hands down!

First ... 12131415