michiganct
    michiganct's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU vs. Auburn

At first, I thought LSU has it wrapped up...

but now I'm a little scared..

if Auburn can do a few long drives (taking time of the clock) and make a few stops, here and there....they could easily cover.

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Quote Originally Posted by michiganct View Post
    At first, I thought LSU has it wrapped up... but now I'm a little scared.. if Auburn can do a few long drives (taking time of the clock) and make a few stops, here and there....they could easily cover.
    Do you seriously think this will happen? I've talked to two friends of mine that are huge Auburn fans and they're hoping it isn't well into the 30's! Auburn is horrible this year and sure it's an SEC Rivalry but they simply will not be able to get it done.

Of course I'm biased and I never bet with emotion but LSU hasn't forgot the loss from last year and they will want to make a point on Saturday. Miles seems reserved but he loves revenge...just look at the dagger he threw against Florida with the Tebow style jump pass. Yes, they are coming up on a bye week with Bama next but somehow, Auburn is still in the top 25 so it's in LSU's best interest to continue the beat downs. Also, this team thrives on adversity...we had suspensions against Oregon and look what happened there.

So, not to sound over confident about this game but i think people are over thinking this way too much! Just my opinions!