incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

how long tto get an ecard for pizza

Hey sorry but didn't know whereelse to post this.
    I placed an order with my points for a $15 ecard pizza ..been a while. And didn't get any email from sbr .it ..when I go to the sbrstore it shows as ordered and not complete ...am starving here. Haha .i heard people saying they'd get the card within 30 minutes ..so not sure...
    Any ideas ?

GETMONEY407
    GETMONEY407's Avatar Become A Pro!

The point of this website is to take peoples advice and win your own money by gambling on sports....trying to turn in betpoints for a pizza seems kinda desparate and poor in my opinion but thats just me. my bookie buys me pizza when i want it so need to turn in points

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

No I hear you....its not desperate at all am waiting for a new DC but didn't get it yet so I have no cash and the bank I bank with is not in the city I am in now..
    So actually you right it might sound desperate but its not poor haha

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by GETMONEY407 View Post
    The point of this website is to take peoples advice and win your own money by gambling on sports....trying to turn in betpoints for a pizza seems kinda desparate and poor in my opinion but thats just me. my bookie buys me pizza when i want it so need to turn in points
    dont listen to this guy. if you could win a free pizza just by clicking a few buttons and being correct and predicting sports outcomes you should definitely do it. you dont have to choose to bet real money or betpoints, you can do both.

same with a free PS3 or $1000 american airlines giftcard or whatever.

you have to order before 7pm i think...central or eastern and people were saying in the last couple days that they are getting processed in 15-30 minutes or less to peoples' emails.

someone said yesterday i think that right after the 'purchase' confirmation went in, they received an email with the giftcard information.

GETMONEY407

haha yea i feel you i was just messin with you. i am probably the last person to know the answer to your question cuz i just joined this website (obviously). I just kinda assumed that all the prizes on this website were fake so that didnt factor in to the reason for joining

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

welcome to sbr

GETMONEY407

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    welcome to sbr
    Thanks glitch. im sure i will see you on many other threads