jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

ncaa football week eight

One Unit Plays (15-21)(-8.45 units)
    Two Unit Plays (6-9)(-13.30 units)
    Three Unit Plays (6-9)(-11.70 units)

Overall Record (27-39)(-33.45 units)

NCAA WEEK EIGHT

1-7 dropping 11.80 units last week. Over the last two weeks I am 3-13 dropping 24.10 units. It is hard to get much worse than that. I have never been more lost in college football than I am this season. If you guys were smart you would fade every pick that I make the rest of the season. If I hit 50 units I am quitting and sticking with just the NFL. Here are my fades for week eight.

Great start to the week with another loser on Tuesday night. I took about a whole 20 minutes to make my picks this week and that is from the first time I looked at the lines. I did not read anything, I just looked and went with my first instincts. Maybe I have been over researching the games to much.

THURSDAY NIGHT

Arizona -4½ vs. UCLA (2 units)………..Better team at home with a pretty good QB.

FRIDAY NIGHT

Rutgers +2 vs. Louisville (1 unit)………..I am just impressed with this Rutgers team, especially their defense.

Under 40 Rutgers/Louisville (1 unit)………This is a low total for a college game, this tells me it is under. Plus I love Rutgers’ defense.

SATURDAY GAMES

Maryland +18 vs. Florida State (3 unit best bet)………….Something wrong with Florida State this year. Maryland should be able to put enough points on the board to cover this large number.

Georgia Tech +3 vs. Miami Florida (3 unit best bet)…………A few weeks ago people were talking about a national championship run for the undefeated Tech team. This is the same team and they will outscore Miami. You have got to love their offense.

Air Force +29½ vs. Boise State (2 unit play)…………..I don’t think Boise is going to be in the running for the championship this year and they are not naming the score against everybody like they did last year. Hopefully Air Forces strange offense will throw Boise off their game. I don’t think Boise will get their normal amount of scoring opportunities in this game. AF plays keep a way.

USC +8½ vs. Notre Dame (2 unit play)…………..In this Rivalry anything can happen and USC is looking better now than they did when they started the season.

The rest of these are one unit plays

Northwestern +4 vs. Penn State
    Michigan St +7½ vs. Wisconsin
    Over 62½ Stanford/Washington

Good Luck Everybody!!

michiganct
    michiganct's Avatar Become A Pro!

you might literally lose ALL those bets

GETMONEY407
    GETMONEY407's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by michiganct View Post
    you might literally lose ALL those bets

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Haha I agree with the first poster. You'll go 2-8 at best.

number_1_gamer
    number_1_gamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

why are you even gambling....-30 units? you could flip a coin and do better than that