redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

lsu/alabama

Im a college student and planning on heading to the lsu alabama game on the fifth. Tickets are ridiculous though and from past experiences from going to the fl./georgia game a few years back when tickets were this high, scalpers were getting much less at the game than online prices. I was wondering if you guys knew any cheaper than usual websites to buy tickets from (im checking craigslist often) or knew someone with tickets as I would like to pay under 200 for them.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Scalpers were trying to get $300 for an Ohio St./Iowa game a few yrs ago, I waited until kickoff and got them for $75. With websites like ebay you can wait but you got to leave time for shipping. Stub hub type sites are always overpriced.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfreak91 View Post
    Im a college student and planning on heading to the lsu alabama game on the fifth. Tickets are ridiculous though and from past experiences from going to the fl./georgia game a few years back when tickets were this high, scalpers were getting much less at the game than online prices. I was wondering if you guys knew any cheaper than usual websites to buy tickets from (im checking craigslist often) or knew someone with tickets as I would like to pay under 200 for them.
    I live in Jax so I have been to countless Fl/Ga games and I graduated from Bama so I know the ticket market there as well. If you do not want to pay an arm and a leg you have to get out and haggle the scalpers starting early. Find out the best prices going, work a few of the guys and let the others see you working. Someone will come up out of desperation and give you a good deal. I have never paid more than 100 bucks for a ticket.....EVER

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck. my advice is just go to bar and watch it. not worth what you will have to pay. people from alabama have nothing going on in the state of alabama except college football. They live for this.

you will not get in this game for under $500 bucks. Tickets are starting at $800 for nose bleed on stubhub. kind of rediculous to see a bunch of 18 year olds play football

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    I live in Jax so I have been to countless Fl/Ga games and I graduated from Bama so I know the ticket market there as well. If you do not want to pay an arm and a leg you have to get out and haggle the scalpers starting early. Find out the best prices going, work a few of the guys and let the others see you working. Someone will come up out of desperation and give you a good deal. I have never paid more than 100 bucks for a ticket.....EVER
    ya thats what i think i am planning on doing, Im confident I can get in for under 150 atleast

au4040
    au4040's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Don't buy online. Just bring $300 in cash with you to the game and hope for the best. If you buy through Craigslist or StubHub this early you will definitely pay $300+. If you wait, you may get lucky with a scalper trying to unload what he's got right before kickoff. Either way, if both teams are undefeated, and you really want to go, then what's an extra $100?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

sports bar an tv's that would be better boss , gl