GETMONEY407
    GETMONEY407's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SmackdownV View Post
    * - Stanford 4-0 6-0 Oregon 3-0 5-1 Washington 3-0 5-1 Washington State 1-2 3-3 Oregon State 1-2 1-5 California 0-3 3-3 SOUTH CONF OVERALL Arizona State 3-1 5-2 USC 3-1 5-1 UCLA 2-1 3-3 Utah 0-3 3-3 Colorado 0-3 1-6 Arizona 0-4 1-5 OK. Take a look at those standings. If you think Arizona is worth -5.5 your crazy and should lose tonight. UCLA is still very much in the race for the Pac 12 South. You think they are going to roll over and die tonight and let that opportunity slip away? Arizona has a SHIT defense and UCLA will pound the ground tonight vs. one of the WORST run defenses in the country and don't forget about a really tall guy named Franklin who might just go off for a few scores against one of the WORST pass defenses in the country. UCLA ML is the play tonight and if you take Arizona in this spot, just ** me your bet and I'll do something productive with your money instead of you flushing it down the toilet. Arizona -5.5. What a ******* joke line that is. UCLA ML is the right side. While your at it take the UAB over 46 and the St. Louis/Rangers over 8 runs. UCLA has MUCH to play for tonight. UCF is going to STOMP that ass And You have a pitching staff tonight that will pay you on the over 8 runs in the series. Get it!

This is the reason why Vegas makes money. Kids like this who just look at the records of the teams and come up with a bet. Obviously you didnt do any other research because Nick Foles with out-play UCLA's backup qb without a doubt. Arizona is hungry for a win tonight and thats exactly what they will get.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

* - Stanford 4-0 6-0
    Oregon 3-0 5-1
    Washington 3-0 5-1
    Washington State 1-2 3-3
    Oregon State 1-2 1-5
    California 0-3 3-3
    SOUTH CONF OVERALL
    Arizona State 3-1 5-2
    USC 3-1 5-1
    UCLA 2-1 3-3
    Utah 0-3 3-3
    Colorado 0-3 1-6
    Arizona 0-4 1-5

OK.

Take a look at those standings. If you think Arizona is worth -5.5 your crazy and should lose tonight.

UCLA is still very much in the race for the Pac 12 South. You think they are going to roll over and die tonight and let that opportunity slip away?

Arizona has a SHIT defense and UCLA will pound the ground tonight vs. one of the WORST run defenses in the country and don't forget about a really tall guy named Franklin who might just go off for a few scores against one of the WORST pass defenses in the country.

UCLA ML is the play tonight and if you take Arizona in this spot, just ** me your bet and I'll do something productive with your money instead of you flushing it down the toilet.

Arizona -5.5. What a ******* joke line that is.

UCLA ML is the right side.

While your at it take the UAB over 46 and the St. Louis/Rangers over 8 runs.

UCLA has MUCH to play for tonight.
    UCF is going to STOMP that ass

And

You have a pitching staff tonight that will pay you on the over 8 runs in the series.

Get it!
    This idiot believe the line of -5.5 for Arizona is a joke but says the ML of UCLA is the play.

I'm so glad I went with the correct team tonight.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

hmm a 1-5 team this much of a favorate interesting

ridims

Look at the opponents that Arizona faced and how many points they put up on them. 31 against Oregon? The only team that was able to put up more then 31 on Oregon is LSU. Arizona is going to lite this team up. No doubt. If UCLA trails early, how are they going to go socre for score by only relying on there running game? UCLA has no QB. Especially one they trust which is playing for them tonight. He got benched for a reason.

Then look at how soft UCLA has had it and how they struggle to find the endzone. (San Jose State, Washington State)

My only concern is how they prepare for this game since they lost there coach during the bye. I hope they come out fired up which I expect they do and the extra days off should have helped a bit.

UCLA has no pass rush or healthy CB's. Its obvious what is about to happen tonight.

GETMONEY407

well said.

beerman2619

I agree with you guys. You don't see many 1-5 teams this big of favs. I'm rolling with zona in this one.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GETMONEY407 View Post
    This is the reason why Vegas makes money. Kids like this who just look at the records of the teams and come up with a bet. Obviously you didnt do any other research because Nick Foles with out-play UCLA's backup qb without a doubt. Arizona is hungry for a win tonight and thats exactly what they will get.
    So no one that does their research could come up with UCLA as a play here? The only way to really assess how good a team is from a small sample of games against diverse opponents is to rate each team's performance in each game based on how they performed relative to their opponent's form at the time they played them.

When you do this for Arizona and UCLA, you realize that Arizona has had a schedule that's a little bit tougher, which explains the difference in their records right now, but overall these two teams are very close in power ratings going into this game (within one point of each other in my ratings). Even when you factor in homefield, laying -5.5 in this game is insane.

So now we're at 72% of the public on the Wildcats, betting into what is becoming a progressively worse line, on gameday, and the Arizona backers are all patting themselves on the back for being so sharp taking a sure thing at -5 or more when -3 was available earlier in the week for a game in which even -3 was really just a fair line with no real advantage?

Priceless

GETMONEY407

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    So no one that does their research could come up with UCLA as a play here? The only way to really assess how good a team is from a small sample of games against diverse opponents is to rate each team's performance in each game based on how they performed relative to their opponent's averages.

When you do this for Arizona and UCLA, you realize that Arizona has had a schedule that's a little bit tougher, which explains the difference in their records right now, but overall these two teams are very close in power ratings going into this game (within one point of each other in my ratings). Even when you factor in homefield, laying -5.5 in this game is insane.

So now we're at 72% of the public on the Wildcats, betting into what is becoming a progressively worse line, on gameday, and the Arizona backers are all patting themselves on the back for being so sharp taking a sure thing at -5 or more when -3 was available earlier in the week for a game in which even -3 was really just a fair line with no real advantage?

Priceless
    so what are you trying to say? are you taking ucla in this game? cuz if not, then quit wasting my time with your lame argument. And if so, ill see you on this thread at the end of the game and we can discuss why UCLA was a poor choice.

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can definitely see ways that UCLA covers this game. Duel threat backup QB (although not a major threat) that has started games and he is decent and probably will be solid against a bad Arizona defense. UCLA can run the ball with success and that will negate a few Arizona drives. Arizona with a new coach (although they hired from within), a bad D, no running game, pretty much even teams. I got the spread where it should be 1.5 - 3 from Arizona just bc it is a home game. I can see this going either way

suicidekings
    Update your status

so what are you trying to say? are you taking ucla in this game? cuz if not, then quit wasting my time with your lame argument. And if so, ill see you on this thread at the end of the game and we can discuss why UCLA was a poor choice.
    I would say if you're going to play it, the value lies on UCLA and a bet on Arizona is a bet into a bad line. The smart play on this game is no play and the majority of the people that are so high on Arizona on Thursday night wouldn't look at this game twice if it was buried in a saturday card.

I love how an analytical approach and recognizing poor value when I see it constitutes a "lame argument". Take this play to the bank

GETMONEY407

well hopefully arizona wins by 5 exactly so those who got arizona early and those who got ucla late both win. I just think its crazy to think an underrated Arizona team goes 1-6 tonight after playing at home against a backup quarterback.

GETMONEY407

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I would say if you're going to play it, the value lies on UCLA and a bet on Arizona is a bet into a bad line. The smart play on this game is no play and the majority of the people that are so high on Arizona on Thursday night wouldn't look at this game twice if it was buried in a saturday card.

I love how an analytical approach and recognizing poor value when I see it constitutes a "lame argument". Take this play to the bank

so to sum up your argument, youre not even betting on the game correct?

Sphonk
    Sphonk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

One word: Nick Foles

BigAl21
    BigAl21's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldnt worry to much about Prince comming in at qb tonight. He threw for over 2000 yards as a freshman.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Zona rolls, Ill take a 1-5 Zona team with Foles against a 3-3UCLA team with WHO at qb? plus i got -3.5 and to me in college this is like taking a team straight up

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Who the f_uck is this guy? 12 posts? F_uck off rookie.

GETMONEY407

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    Who the f_uck is this guy? 12 posts? F_uck off rookie.

Lol i just started with this website? real intelligent argument. having 2,717 posts on this website is probably the only thing you have going for you in your life....and if you wanna argue that, we can always pull up facebook cuz im pretty sure i live a lifestyle that is 10x better than yours.

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15527

Lol i just started with this website? real intelligent argument. having 2,717 posts on this website is probably the only thing you have going for you in your life....and if you wanna argue that, we can always pull up facebook cuz im pretty sure i live a lifestyle that is 10x better than yours.

line of the year..."my lifestyle is 10X better than yours"...

GETMONEY407

youre welcome

tenpinxx
    tenpinxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1110

The Bruins have not won in Tucson since 2003, but that is likely to change this Thursday. Sure, UCLA will be playing without its starting quarterback, but the defense for Arizona is so bad at the present moment that it shouldn't matter. Expect a heavy dose of the UCLA ground and pound, en route to a Bruins' victory.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

* - Stanford 4-0 6-0
    Oregon 3-0 5-1
    Washington 3-0 5-1
    Washington State 1-2 3-3
    Oregon State 1-2 1-5
    California 0-3 3-3
    SOUTH CONF OVERALL
    Arizona State 3-1 5-2
    USC 3-1 5-1
    UCLA 2-1 3-3
    Utah 0-3 3-3
    Colorado 0-3 1-6
    Arizona 0-4 1-5

OK.

Take a look at those standings. If you think Arizona is worth -5.5 your crazy and should lose tonight.

UCLA is still very much in the race for the Pac 12 South. You think they are going to roll over and die tonight and let that opportunity slip away?

Arizona has a SHIT defense and UCLA will pound the ground tonight vs. one of the WORST run defenses in the country and don't forget about a really tall guy named Franklin who might just go off for a few scores against one of the WORST pass defenses in the country.

UCLA ML is the play tonight and if you take Arizona in this spot, just ** me your bet and I'll do something productive with your money instead of you flushing it down the toilet.

And

You have a pitching staff tonight that will pay you on the over 8 runs in the series.

Get it!

suicidekings
    Update your status

so to sum up your argument, youre not even betting on the game correct?
    And why does that matter? If I'm on a side my opinion is worth something, but if I think both teams stink and people should save their money for better opportunities, my opinion is worthless?

Arizona might win tonight, but even bad bets win sometimes. Long term, they put you in the red.

dahurt45
    dahurt45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

What about Arizona losing to Oregon State? Oregon State is awful. I'm not sure I will play tonight, but if I do I think I'll lean towards UCLA even though they have their backup playing.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

The 1-8 record for road teams head-to head is a good trend in this game and UCLA has its work cut out for them. But UCLA has an outside shot at winning this game if they can control the clock, pound the rock against zonas D and take out their will against an emotionally fragile zona team. Foles will connect for a couple TDs because UCLA just isnt capable of stopping such a prolific passing attack but they can counter that by holding onto the ball and slowing the game down. If the Bruins can get off to a fast stat in this one the better off their chances at victory are. That being said despite the trend favoring arizona to win here, I am going to side with UCLA and the motivation here. They will gameplan to control the tempo with their ground game n play keep away, and their defense will make enough stops and will break arizonas will to win this game in the 4th quarter. Edge goes to UCLA +4.5, ML +180 GL

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

If I'm taking anything tonight it's going to be an O/U. Like stated previously, there is no clear cut "favorite" tonight. Either team is in and just because UCLA's "backup" is playing doesn't mean a thing. He's played in other games this year as UCLA can never make up their mind at QB. Then on the other hand you have Foles who can light it up, but he can't do much about that defense of his.

The Play: None

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Arizona 26 UCLA 18

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

those of you pointing out how bad AZ is o.......... D THEY HAVE ONLY PLAYED OK ST OREG STANFORD USC....NICK F a superior QB that is alegit pro-prospect.....most importantly Stoops was feared not repected by the players....the locker room at AZ isa loose and cool AZ by a TD easy....

beerman2619

pbr

ridims

Not only did the ucla Bettors back a team with no defense and pathetic qb, they took a team that has a fg kicker that is a soccer team manager and never kicked a fg in his life

Awful. Again, I'm glad I took the correct team tonight it was pretty obvious. Well to some.

Vince Lombardi
    Vince Lombardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19401

* - Stanford 4-0 6-0
    Oregon 3-0 5-1
    Washington 3-0 5-1
    Washington State 1-2 3-3
    Oregon State 1-2 1-5
    California 0-3 3-3
    SOUTH CONF OVERALL
    Arizona State 3-1 5-2
    USC 3-1 5-1
    UCLA 2-1 3-3
    Utah 0-3 3-3
    Colorado 0-3 1-6
    Arizona 0-4 1-5

OK.

And

Get it!
    This is some funny stuff!

ridims

35 to 7 Arizona up

Now you know why they were favored.

Thanks. Easy money. Off to bed.

Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Gooding Jr View Post
    Arizona -4 and under 62 for me

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    I know my team like the back of my hands. They can sometimes make the terrible opposing team's defense look like LSU. I would bet the under folks
    Their defense sure looked great.

First 12