aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Thursday Parlay: Your Picks

I'm going with Arizona to cover. Then UAB and UCF puzzles me, I'm a utep fan and follow CUSA but I'm tempted to go with UAB. Playing at Legion Field sucks the life outta even the best CUSA teams. Help Please! I want to win $$$

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

best play in my eyes is a teaser, just a thought\
    6 1/2 pt teaser
    UCLA + 11 UCLA only needs + 7 1/2 to lock this , love the point over 10 (Close game here!ARI 0-4 pac-12)
    UCF - 9 1/2 easy cover in my eyes (win-less team vs reputable ball club= $$ ?)

like it?
    GL ALL!
    Last edited by WinningIsKeY; 10-19-11 at 11:59 PM. Reason: left out amount of points

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I'm just trying to increase my bank roll right now, I'm doing small bets. For the college football parlay Thursday, I went Money Line for Arizona, and teased the Spread down to -14.5 for the UCF knights. Then for MLB I did Money Line on TX Rangers. Hopefully it's a good night thanks!

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

arizona/ucf ml parlay.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

good idea machine is hot, deff followed for a hedge GL

CADILLACII
    CADILLACII's Avatar Become A Pro!

My thought is Zona -5.5 straight up then throw in a par Zona -5.5, tex -120 to the over Tex/StL 8....

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

I posted it in a separate thread but for what its worth
    tonight plays (im not playing any tonight)
    UAB vs UCF…. UAB +16

Why? Jesus I wish I could answer this.
    UCF has covered the last 2 years but I just don’t see it here. At a glance UAB sucks but they are coming along, they lost to ECU 23-28, Troy 23-24, MissST 3-21, and Tulsa 20-37 over their last 4 games.
    UCF on the other hand hasn’t scored more than 17 points in any of their last 4 games with losses to FIU, BYU, and SMU, and a 10pt win over Marshall.
    UAB has covered in all of their last 4 games while UCF hasn’t covered in any of their last 4.
    The game is @UAB, the UCF offense has been struggling… 16 points is too much.

Arizona vs UCLA… Arizona -4 (I know I know, Zona has been brutal)

I am an Arizona fan, it’s a home game, they have a good offense and UCLA sucks
    UCLA has only covered 1 spread in 6 games (zona has only covered 2)
    Arizona averages more offense and they both have piss poor defenses (but Arizona has played a lot of big name teams)
    The last 2 times they played Zona has won by 8 and 14
    Im not using the Oregon State common opponent as a reference because I don’t think it matters. This Oregon State team would beat UCLA if they played again. The over is at 62, but I can’t touch it. Could be a 35-21 type game… Arizona covers. Good Luck.

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the write up spladle08

spladle08

Hope it helped... Im not playing tonight but think those 2 will probably hit. Just got my kiddo put down for a nap.. time to look at my straggler list. Hope I find some random terrible spread.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    I posted it in a separate thread but for what its worth tonight plays (im not playing any tonight) UAB vs UCF…. UAB +16 Why? Jesus I wish I could answer this. UCF has covered the last 2 years but I just don’t see it here. At a glance UAB sucks but they are coming along, they lost to ECU 23-28, Troy 23-24, MissST 3-21, and Tulsa 20-37 over their last 4 games. UCF on the other hand hasn’t scored more than 17 points in any of their last 4 games with losses to FIU, BYU, and SMU, and a 10pt win over Marshall. UAB has covered in all of their last 4 games while UCF hasn’t covered in any of their last 4. The game is @UAB, the UCF offense has been struggling… 16 points is too much. Arizona vs UCLA… Arizona -4 (I know I know, Zona has been brutal) I am an Arizona fan, it’s a home game, they have a good offense and UCLA sucks UCLA has only covered 1 spread in 6 games (zona has only covered 2) Arizona averages more offense and they both have piss poor defenses (but Arizona has played a lot of big name teams) The last 2 times they played Zona has won by 8 and 14 Im not using the Oregon State common opponent as a reference because I don’t think it matters. This Oregon State team would beat UCLA if they played again. The over is at 62, but I can’t touch it. Could be a 35-21 type game… Arizona covers. Good Luck.

the best play in the UCF game is the under

2 bad offenses and a great defense for UCF - expect like a 27-7 type game (or maybe 21-10)

spladle08

Sometimes I get lucky