Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

3 team 10 pt Teaser - Need some feedback

Thinking about putting a large bet on this teaser

1. Arkansas -6.5 Arkansas Razorbacks at Mississippi Rebels
    2. Clemson -0.5 N. Carolina Tar Heels at Clemson Tigers
    3. Kansas State -2.0 Kansas State Wildcats at Kansas Jayhawks

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

sovann80
    sovann80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

why tease and get less? i think all 3 covers the actual point spread, but good luck! cash it!!!

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

looks great

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

betting what to win what?

Drew0585

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    betting what to win what?

Around $400 to win a little over $300. I hate to pay so much for it, but I really like getting all of the points.

Drew0585

Quote Originally Posted by sovann80 View Post
    why tease and get less? i think all 3 covers the actual point spread, but good luck! cash it!!!

I wasn't sure about Arkansas giving up around 17 on the road. The other two I just wanted to take from double digits to basically a PK, because I don't see how Clemson or K-State lose those games, but I could see them winning by only 8-10 pts. Thanks for the feedback!

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are better games to put in than the Clem one. Sure, they have looked great this year, but you never really know with young teams...especially young, ACC teams. or, ACC teams in general for that matter.

personally, Id feel better with Temple, LSU, Boise, Houston, n. ill, A & M, or even NW up to 14

Drew0585

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    There are better games to put in than the Clem one. Sure, they have looked great this year, but you never really know with young teams...especially young, ACC teams. or, ACC teams in general for that matter.

personally, Id feel better with Temple, LSU, Boise, Houston, n. ill, A & M, or even NW up to 14

That's a good point. I was considering some of those other teams, but I really like Clemson at home, they are very explosive, are coming off of an almost letdown vs Maryland, vs a UNC team that I don't think is that good.

A couple of other stats stood out to me: UNC's 92nd rated pass defense, UNC missing a couple of key players on D and their starting C on offense, Clemson is 6-0 ATS in their last 6 conference games and 4-1 in their last 5 games as a home favorite.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

you make some very solid points. I actually really like clemson to cover this spread outright. But when you talk about a huge teaser, I like to leave little room for error. There no lock that the clemson team we have seen to date shows up to play their best ball on saturday. It seems like ACC teams always let down some place. last week GT, the week before FSU. I dont like to lay large $$$$ on ACC teams.

The other thing against clem for the play is that you have to tease across zero. This is always a risky play with 8.5 to 9.5 favs, as you fail to cross enough KEY #s to create the value you need for long term teaser profitability. I never like to tease across zero on a big play.

again, if it were me: I would tease boise or lsu down. Teams that you can trust will show up to do work.

but best of luck whatever you play. Im cheering for you to hit this, especially since we will be sharing a couple legs on our respective big teaser plays.

vidirty
    vidirty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck on Clemson..

Drew0585

Adding another 4 team 7 pt teaser

1. Boise State -23.5 Air Force Falcons at Boise State Broncos
    2. Notre Dame -2.0 So. Cal Trojans at Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    3. Wisconsin -1.0 Wisconsin Badgers at Michigan St Spartans
    4. Texas AM -14.0 Texas AM Aggies at Iowa State Cyclones

Football 7pts Teaser 4-Team Teaser 1@ $100.47 Potential Win: $190.89