NDnation
    NDnation's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 Team Parlay

Trying to put together the best possible 3 to 4 game parlay of spreads for this weekend. Been on here all day and read everyone's write ups which have given me more confidence in a few of these. Thoughts on this please! Who to leave? Who to change? And why. thanks

West Virginia -13.5
    Wake -3
    Temple -13.5
    Oklahoma State -6.5

$10 to win $112.50

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Love the parlay. I would change maybe the temple with the -2 louisville game. Louisville gets there star quarterback back and its at home. Should easily cover.

Good luck though man.

NDnation

Thanks man I will look into Louisville. I was also thinking maybe adding k-state or notre dame. I will probably end up make two different ones just like this.

Fanatik
    Fanatik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 775

umm... So, where did you get that parlay from? I posted the same one a few hours before this post... can I get a little love for it atleast? GL to you by the way, I hope you win... B/C if you do I do!

realitybias
    realitybias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

I would change W.VA. with Ga.Tech. I feel very strongly about this.

W.Va. is not a bandwagon you want to be on this week.

NDnation

Didn't give you credit because I didn't get it from you lol?? Because I like the same games as you doesn't mean I just posted it and taking credit for it, it is kinda weird that we have the same four though. Good luck to you though man hope it hits

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by NDnation View Post
    Thanks man I will look into Louisville. I was also thinking maybe adding k-state or notre dame. I will probably end up make two different ones just like this.
    Ya man Louisville is a great team with there starting QB. Ya love notre dame winning at home at night. I'm a huge notre dame fan.

NDnation

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Ya man Louisville is a great team with there starting QB. Ya love notre dame winning at home at night. I'm a huge notre dame fan.
    Thats awesome man. Have you been to a game this year?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by NDnation View Post
    Thats awesome man. Have you been to a game this year?
    I wish I lived near there. Thats on the other side of the country though.lol. They are my favorite college football team though. Have you been to one?