riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you SBR and all the Big Dogs here!!!

Thank You - Pags, Guru-T, C-Bait, Sportsnut, Wal66, Laxdjock, Milfdriller, Cheme 82 and all the others!!!

You guys really made this year fun, thank you!!!

Flaghunter
    Flaghunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Riggs..I'm all over that too!!! The ones you mentioned and yourself also are the one's who DID make it FUN!! I can't wait till next year. I took Florida and 3 units and I was more excited about watching a GOOD football game than anything else. The score wouldv'e been higher a little bit if Florida would have kept the penalites down. SBR is a awesome site. My total unit's for the year is 45. I really started getting into college football this way and it sure hs been a BLAST! I have chosen my person's to follow here and will cherish all that I have learned in the coming years. Gentlemen I can't say enough on how much I have enjoyed this. THANK-YOU!!!

riggs

Quote Originally Posted by Flaghunter View Post
    Hey Riggs..I'm all over that too!!! The ones you mentioned and yourself also are the one's who DID make it FUN!! I can't wait till next year. I took Florida and 3 units and I was more excited about watching a GOOD football game than anything else. The score wouldv'e been higher a little bit if Florida would have kept the penalites down. SBR is a awesome site. My total unit's for the year is 45. I really started getting into college football this way and it sure hs been a BLAST! I have chosen my person's to follow here and will cherish all that I have learned in the coming years. Gentlemen I can't say enough on how much I have enjoyed this. THANK-YOU!!!
    Yeah absolutely, good stuff man. This site is addicting, it's like a f****** drug, there's a lot of good info on here, and as you said, I can't wait for next year!!! Thanks for the compliment, I greatly appreciate it.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Congratulations on a great season to you Riggs
    But stay sharp, we still have a few more weeks to make money in NFL.

mick
    mick's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love this site guys thanks to you. just started following a short while ago and I am hooked. Thank you for your great advice and hopefully someday I will be able to offer assistance to you.

twitch66
    twitch66's Avatar Become A Pro!

just wanted to add my thanks to this thread. the insight and knowledge and you guys provide has been awesome!!! see you on the other forums (I hope)...

riggs

Quote Originally Posted by cheme82 View Post
    Congratulations on a great season to you Riggs
    But stay sharp, we still have a few more weeks to make money in NFL.
    Yep, we got a big weekend ahead of us. Time to cash in, my plays are in already. *30 Units!!!

Baltimore +135 (ML) *20 Units

Carolina -10 *5 Units

10 Point Special Teaser *5 Units

Carolina pk

Philadelphia +14

Pittsburgh +4

riggs

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    Thank You - Pags, Guru-T, C-Bait, Sportsnut, Wal66, Laxdjock, Milfdriller, Cheme 82 and all the others!!!

You guys really made this year fun, thank you!!!
    Forgot to add Vegas Dave and St. Andrew.

By the way, where you been Andrew???

We miss ya man!!!

easy_pickens
    easy_pickens's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good fun!

Read a lot, learned a lot! Thanks to those who share!

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

i love this forum, its bunch of ppl like me who enjoys sports betting. good job guys

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

I echo those sentiments, Riggs. I left all other forums for this one about midway thru this season. Can't wait for next year.

Kronc
    Kronc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn I hate when college football comes to an end. I am already looking forward to next year!!!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Thanks riggs...my only regret is not listening to you about Ohio State! Anyway, it has been a great year here...made a lot of money this year so I'm hoping to do the same next year. It wouldn't have been as fun without all those you mentioned, including yourself...now let's beat up the NFL for a couple weeks!

riggs

F*** Yeah!!! Let's nail the rest of these games boys.

MSU, thanks for the input man, heard you're pretty good yourself! I used to waste my time posting my plays for a**holes over at cbssportsline and espn, what a joke.

Kronc, hope we f*** s*** up next year man, lets put our heads together and roll.

C-Bait, we already know you're the man in CFB don't worry about Ohio St., as you know my initial lean was to Texas. F*** it!!!

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

I appreciate the kind words Riggs.You do a great job yourselfLets blats out some bills the rest of the NFL playoffs and crush some shit next season!I had a great time guys!

riggs

Quote Originally Posted by guru-t View Post
    I appreciate the kind words Riggs.You do a great job yourselfLets blats out some bills the rest of the NFL playoffs and crush some shit next season!I had a great time guys!
    With the big dogs that are on here, you know we will.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    With the big dogs that are on here, you know we will.
    HAHA!Love the little headbangin dude.He must be jammin some TOOL.My fav!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks riggs...I'm looking forward to some time off but will talk to everyone again in the fall...