lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Air Force +31 -110

This is a 10 unit play for me. Trust me on this one. I know most of you guys know i dont follow the NCAAF closely but i know this is a good bet. Air Force will cover this number. I cant give you guys too many stats but air force will run the ball on boise. They will keep that offense off the field long enough to cover the points. There is no way Boise keeps clicking like they did the last two games.

I know most of you will fade me but just a side note

I have never lost a bet on Air Force( 17-0 ) all time

Air Force +31 -110 (10x)

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

havent crunched the numbers as yet but that looks like a winner..when i saw this line i was like wow really..gotta give credit when credit is due...by the way what is one of your units worth moneywise to you??

lakerboy

1 unit is 100

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love this play
    All over it too
    GL laker
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Tech N9ne 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jcsccc
    jcsccc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree...with their running attack, they will limit Boise's possessions...If AF can score 3 times, then its an easy cover.

mh217

yea thats a really big number...i like the over 65 here also..also that wash/stanford game looks like an over

mh217

i say over is a good bet cause boise is relentless and will move the ball at will..and with the clock constantly stopping for every 1st down..i see this as a 45-28 type of game.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Like it lb.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Like Air Force and Washington both to cover this week.

GL LB.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Air Force has too many injuries on their defensive line.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...2011-ncaaf-aab

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This is a 10 unit play for me. Trust me on this one. I know most of you guys know i dont follow the NCAAF closely but i know this is a good bet. Air Force will cover this number. I cant give you guys too many stats but air force will run the ball on boise. They will keep that offense off the field long enough to cover the points. There is no way Boise keeps clicking like they did the last two games. I know most of you will fade me but just a side note I have never lost a bet on Air Force( 17-0 ) all time Air Force +31 -110 (10x)

let me put it to you this way fakerboy - the only chance you got for a cover is if Boise state takes out kellen moore when they're up 40 points in the 3rd quarter and Airforce gets 2 or 3 TDs in garbage time for the backdoor cover

The difference in talent here is enormous. Boise's front 7 is legit top 5 top 10 in the country and they will dominate this game

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

let me put it to you this way fakerboy - the only chance you got for a cover is if Boise state takes out kellen moore when they're up 40 points in the 3rd quarter and Airforce gets 2 or 3 TDs in garbage time for the backdoor cover

The difference in talent here is enormous. Boise's front 7 is legit top 5 top 10 in the country and they will dominate this game
    Honest question: do you think Boise covers every game this season? And do you think the books will just continue to take losses on teams like Boise and Stanford for the rest of the year?

lakerboy

Thanks brah.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Thing to be concerned about though is air force turnovers, also they ran for 363 and had 565 total yards against Notre Dame and still lost by 27.

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

This game should get ugly quick. There is such a huge difference in talent level here. Boise will have no problem shutting down the run here. Boise will score at will as air force attempts to pass trying to play catch up I expect Boise to sack Jefferson 6+ times. Air force has ZERO CB/S/LB play and I mean Zero. I wouldnt be shocked if Airforce does not score here. Airforce is will be contained. 63-10 Let not forget the level of talent difference that is between these teams...Boise has more depth than any team in the country.
    Last edited by Pickma$ter; 10-19-11 at 12:33 AM.

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

I heard from reading an article that they may start to bench Moore earlier in the game with a comfortable lead, so Air force +31 is not a bad chouice, im with u LB!

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Honest question: do you think Boise covers every game this season? And do you think the books will just continue to take losses on teams like Boise and Stanford for the rest of the year?
    Actually betting on boise this year has been much more unpredictable than years past. Chris peterson has taken out Kellen Moore very early twice (Tulsa and Nevada games) when they had huge leads and Boise ended up getting backdoored in games they should have won by 50

Now last 2 games, Boise has reverted to the teams of the past by running up the score like crazy until they're up 50 points because I think Chris Peterson realizes they gotta win every week by 50 points or they will get buried in the BCS chase (they need to win big every week to guarantee a spot in a BCS bowl game)

Now as far as this matchup goes, I don't think people understand what Boise is all about cause they haven't watched many of their games. They think of this team as some gimmicky offensive minded team that just relies on kellen moore to win games...In reality, Boise's front 7 is the best in the country outside of maybe Oklahoma, LSU and Alabama. They're very physical and very fast up front and have devoured running teams in recent history (they totally shut down virginia tech's run game last year). Boise will NOT allow more than 10-17 points in this game outside of garbage time scores

Now on the other side of the ball, you got a red hot offense facing a decimated Air Force defense that has gotten slaughtered against decent offenses this year. I really would not be surprised to see Boise score on every single possession in this game until the 4th quarter

I think Boise will be up 35-10 at halftime before winning comfortably by a score of 59-21

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

This will be a close one but AF will have a tough time covering. We know how bad their run defense is and how Boise State loves to run the ball this year. AF knew SD St. was going to run it and still was unable to stop them at any point during the game. Even when this game is out of hand and Moore is not playing, they just happen to have a running quarter back as a backup and, unfortunately for AF, this is their big weakness on defense. This will be a tough cover for both sides, definitely not a big unit play from me.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Air Force is the toughest team Boise has faced since Week 3 @ Toledo. I think a play against Boise is heavily dependent on what you predict from Kellen Moore with respect to playing time. They're trying to get Southwick a decent amount of playing time to ease the transition when Moore graduates, but counter to that thought, I could see Moore really making a statement going into the bye week. No play for me, but good luck.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Air Force is the toughest team Boise has faced since Week 3 @ Toledo. I think a play against Boise is heavily dependent on what you predict from Kellen Moore with respect to playing time. They're trying to get Southwick a decent amount of playing time to ease the transition when Moore graduates, but counter to that thought, I could see Moore really making a statement going into the bye week. No play for me, but good luck.

I don't agree, both Tulsa and Nevada would beat Air Force by 7-14 points. I think even fresno would play a close game with AF

With that being said, the backdoor cover is always a possibility on such a huge line, so just play the first half in this game for Boise and enjoy your free money - Boise will be leading by 20+ points at halftime in this one as they have in nearly every game this year and every game last year

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

oh and as far as your question goes, I actually don't think Stanford will cover this week. They're getting way too many points against a team with a very good pass game like Washington

with that being said, Vegas is still giving a lot of soft lines in CFB. Arkansas being favored by 16 at Ole Miss this week is pretty insane - Ole miss is atrocious and will likely lose by 21+. Vegas will continue to take losses until they start putting 20 - 24 point lines on games like that

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

Take Boise 1H

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't agree, both Tulsa and Nevada would beat Air Force by 7-14 points. I think even fresno would play a close game with AF. With that being said, the backdoor cover is always a possibility on such a huge line, so just play the first half in this game for Boise and enjoy your free money - Boise will be leading by 20+ points at halftime in this one as they have in nearly every game this year and every game last year
    Air Force vs anyone else is an irrelevant reference. The transitive properties of final scores in sports is one of the biggest fallacies that gamblers fall into.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Air Force vs anyone else is an irrelevant reference. The transitive properties of final scores in sports is one of the biggest fallacies that gamblers fall into.
    SK save your time, Brah is one of the biggest losing gamblers on this site.

He was unaware you could get alternative spreads on a game

Pickma$ter

Quote Originally Posted by chankng View Post
    I heard from reading an article that they may start to bench Moore earlier in the game with a comfortable lead, so Air force +31 is not a bad chouice, im with u LB!
    Backup QB will still lay it on. Petterson would never say this. Moore has been nursing a injured knee since the Toledo game but its a non issue now.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

But the matchup problems that AF faces against Boise is more glaring because of the same matchup problems AF faced against other weaker opponents.

brahmabull117

I know but you claimed Air Force is the best team Boise's played since Toledo and it's not true

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I liked this play when I first saw the line but its a no play for me for now. i hope you win but like some posters mentioned before, it can get ugly quick depending on which Kellen Moore plays

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    SK save your time, Brah is one of the biggest losing gamblers on this site.

in college football???

I'm 10-2 my last 12 posted plays in college football and have won around 77% of my plays in CFB this year

I have struggled in pro football at times hitting around 50% for the year, but that's why I'm not discussing NFL too much anymore
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 10-19-11 at 01:20 AM.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

in college football??? I'm 10-2 my last 12 posted plays in college football and have won around 77% of my plays in CFB this year I have struggled in pro football at times hitting around 50% for the year, but that's why I'm not discussing NFL too much anymore
    brah, is your keyboard malfunctioned or do u really really want people to see what you wrote thus the excessive spacing? when you press enter, why leave 10 lines? did you ever take an english class and maybe attempt to write an essay? you do know that two lines are suppose to be back to back in a paragraph right?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

brah can you post some more photos of yourself standing next to the towel rack so we can see how short you really are?

Pickma$ter

in college football??? I'm 10-2 my last 12 posted plays in college football and have won around 77% of my plays in CFB this year I have struggled in pro football at times hitting around 50% for the year, but that's why I'm not discussing NFL too much anymore
    I will have to back Brah here as his post actually have intelligence in them.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    I liked this play when I first saw the line but its a no play for me for now. i hope you win but like some posters mentioned before, it can get ugly quick depending on how long Kellen Moore plays

fixed

If moore stays in the game until Boise is up 40-50 points, they will cover this. If Peterson takes him out up 35-0, then all bets are off

either way 1H = money

hoop22
    hoop22's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

realitybias
    realitybias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

There are WAAAAY too many trends against air force... Take this one, for instance:

Play against any team (AIR FORCE) - after allowing 37 points or more last game against opponent after 2 straight wins by 28 or more points.
    (30-6 over the last 5 seasons.) (83.3%, +23.4 units. Rating = 4*)

I've got about 40 more favoring Boise, and absolutely none favoring air force.

Boise's going to take this one.

1234 ... Last