Clemson -9
    N.Illinois -13.5
    Texas A&M -19.5

$75 to win $343

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Oklahoma is the play in the texas tech game

Texas tech is a terrible bet on the road against OU - they have lost the last 2 matchups in Oklahoma by an average of 40 points

TT's defense is terrible as usual and their offense is weaker than usual IMO - they won't slow down landry jones and they're gonna find it VERY difficult to score at all against the dominant OU defense. OU's defense is the best OU defense I've seen in a very long time
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 10-17-11 at 04:24 PM.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Oklahoma is the play in the texas tech game

Texas tech is a terrible bet on the road against OU - they have lost the last 2 matchups in Oklahoma by an average of 40 points

TT's defense is terrible as usual and their offense is weaker than usual IMO - they won't slow down landry jones and they're gonna find it VERY difficult to score at all against the dominant OU defense. OU's defense is the best OU defense I've seen in a very long time
    for once we agree man...lol. the okie d really jumps on teams that can't run the ball and completely blows up that short stuff tech runs. several times in the last 10 ou has held tech under 300 yards...now how many teams can say that? 29 is a ton to lay...but if i was going to bet it i would have to take ou. just my opinion...gl.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    for once we agree man...lol. the okie d really jumps on teams that can't run the ball and completely blows up that short stuff tech runs. several times in the last 10 ou has held tech under 300 yards...now how many teams can say that? 29 is a ton to lay...but if i was going to bet it i would have to take ou. just my opinion...gl.

28 is not a lot to lay for this OU team though

they're a no huddle passing team that gets tons and tons of possessions every game and usually builds leads so massive that they are impossible to backdoor. I don't feel comfortable laying 28 for example with stanford - they are a more conservative ball control team that doesn't get that many possessions

they won their 3 big 12 games last year against the mediocre teams in the conference by an average of 43 points. The best part about this play though is OU played like garbage last week so you know Stoops will chew these guys asses out at practice all week and make sure they play very hard in this game (which they did not against KU)

sandman0713

yeah man...i live right by ostate, but i get the okc news. it is all about ou, and all the coaches and players seem kind of pissed and humbled about the ku game. they got stuffed a lot in the running game and were kind of outworked by ku. if there is one thing you can bank on with this game, it is that you will get an honest effort from ou.

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whatever you homers. I think TexasTech has a good enough offense to keep this game within 4 Td's. Oklahoma is not THAT impressive..anyways thanks for the input and GL

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    Whatever you homers. I think TexasTech has a good enough offense to keep this game within 4 Td's. Oklahoma is not THAT impressive..anyways thanks for the input and GL
    homer...lol. i am about the biggest ostate fan around, and that makes me against anything ou. i would love nothing more than to see tech beat their ass. this game is a bad matchup for tech tho man...i promise. tech is gonna need around 30 points to cover, and i will be shocked if they score more than 20. i think this is a sucker bet where everyone will be on tech...and it has happened in the past with these 2 teams. anyways...you are going to bet who you want, and you should. was just dropping my opinion about the game. i doubt if i can bring myself to lay 29, so good luck man...i hope they backdoor it for you and the rest of america.

Kg4prez
    Kg4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree. 28 points to give to to a team that averages 30pts per game... My money is on TT

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post

OU made texas tech look like a high school team last year and they're 6-0 with all 6 wins this year by an average of 29 points...not that impressive???

TT is really not a very good team either BTW... Their offense is ok but will get dominated against teams with speed and athleticism all over the field like OU. On the other side of the ball, they will give up 40-50+ points to any halfway decent team and OU has one of the best offenses in the entry country

Quote Originally Posted by Kg4prez View Post
    i agree. 28 points to give to to a team that averages 30pts per game... My money is on TT

Kansas averages 33 points per game and they lost by 52 on the road to OKST. This is basically the same matchup if you're talking about talent comparison on both sides of the ball (TT has a little bit better offense than KU but OU has a WAYYYYY better defense than OSU)