No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Iowa State +20.5 (and other leans)

This number is absurd. Granted the Cyclones are in a tailspin right now, but A&M is erratic and coming off a string of emotional games. There's no reason for them to be favored by this much in a Big 12 road game against a team that has pulled off one big upset per year under Paul Rhoads (at Nebraska two seasons ago, at Texas last year). Classic coast/letdown spot for the Aggies.

ISU was +7 at home vs. Texas a few weeks ago, now they're +20.5 against a relatively similar opponent? Rhoads will have his team ready and the Cyclones will cover here. I have no faith or trust in Mike Sherman.

Other leans:

Louisville +1 vs. Rutgers
    Purdue +6 vs. Illinois
    Missouri +7 vs. Oklahoma State
    Wake -3 at Duke
    Northwestern +4 vs. Penn State

I *think* Wisconsin beats MSU by more than 7, but I don't like laying that kind of road chalk -- especially against a good defense and a team that beat them last season. Number seems about right.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Iowa State has lost, and failed to cover their last 3 games. They have lost by 23, 23, and 35 points respectively, to teams who do not have near the offensive weapons that A&M has. The number is a good one. You cannot take Iowa State here unless you are getting 28+, and you are not even getting 21.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Adding:

Utah +2 at Cal

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Whats the point of +1 and +2? Those games usually win by at least a field goal so might as well take the favorites at -2 and -1.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Anyways what do you think of Arkansas -17 against ole miss? Thanks