JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Why are people taking Michigan St instead of Wisconsin?

This is one of my heavy plays. There is absolutely no way Wisconsin doesn't cover. Granted it is a road game, but Wisconsin is a lot better than last year. Michigan St barely defeated Ohio St that has no offense. I will see a score something similar to Michigan vs Notre Dame. This won't even be close. The ones that say michigan st will cover are the ones that thought Florida would cover against LSU with a freshman QB.

I could be wrong, but not likely.
    Last edited by JMF2479; 10-17-11 at 08:57 AM.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-17-11 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Busted the posters balls as he wrote Michigan instead of Michigan State! :)

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    What the frick are you talking about, as you cannot even get the teams correctly that are playing one another, and you expect us to listen to your advice.

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    What the frick are you talking about, as you cannot even get the teams correctly that are playing one another, and you expect us to listen to your advice.
    I am so sorry, I forgot to include "State" after Michigan. Are you seriously making a big deal out of it? I will edit it for you
    Last edited by JMF2479; 10-17-11 at 09:02 AM.

Urbanwildlife

Just busting your balls 4 writing inaccurate information as a thread starter, since you wrote Michigan instead of Michigan State!

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I would be very careful in this spot... Wisconsin comes into East Lansing having lost 4 straight in spartyland... and like this past weekend is very much untested at this point. Everyone was on Michigan, and frankly when your first true test is on the rd at your best opp so far this season. It puts you in a very hard place. Add laying 7 to this, the play may be a MSU ML

Urbanwildlife

it is also a night game so the crowd is going to be in a big frenzy! The adrenalin is going to be sky high for MSU.

JMF2479

This is a different QB than last year for Wisconsin. Also with an improved defense. Being away does scare me a little, I am not going to lie. I will be shocked if they don't win by 14 points.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Wisconsin wins this one.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Michigan State now controls their own destiny in the Legends Division. They have two very tough games back to back, Wisconsin and at Nebraska. Wisconsin basically has two games left in it's season, at Michigan State and then at Ohio State next week. This game means more to Michigan State, but that may not be enough for MSU to cover. MSU has given up 65 points in 6 games, 31 of those going to Notre Dame. The one thing that people forget is that Wisconsin's defense has given up a total of 58 points in 6 games. That is the difference maker. It will do Michigan State no good to limit Wisconsin to 21 points if Michigan State cannot score more than 10.

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Big daddy, I see what you are saying. I am calling it the Penn St. paradox... how can a team get spotted any points or defense allowed ppg matter if they cant score themselves. I will say Wiscy has not played anyone yet.... and like last wk that scares me