JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Why do people like losing money?

People on these forums are clueless. not all but some are. For instance. LSU and Florida game. There were people actually betting a Florida team that had a freshman QB that has never played a College game. They assumed those 14 points were worth it. People really over think these games, or live near those teams and have a bias opinion.

Like last saturday, people were betting on Tenn even though WR was out, and Starting QB was out. yes backup has played before, but how in the world are people betting Tenn with confidence is beyond me.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

You need to change your title: "Why do people like losing their betpoints?"

Most folks here aren't using real money from what I can tell.

JMF2479

I have to admit, I am wasteful with mine. I all I do is make parlays and teasers with mine, lol

But it I have to agree, they can't be possibly betting real money.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by JMF2479 View Post
    People on these forums are clueless. not all but some are. For instance. LSU and Florida game. There were people actually betting a Florida team that had a freshman QB that has never played a College game. They assumed those 14 points were worth it. People really over think these games, or live near those teams and have a bias opinion.

Like last saturday, people were betting on Tenn even though WR was out, and Starting QB was out. yes backup has played before, but how in the world are people betting Tenn with confidence is beyond me.
    maybe you should look back over your own posts before you call other people dumb. i mean you do know people can go look back thru your posts right? almost everything i read that you called out was wrong on the first page...but you want to come back in and call people dumb because you actually guessed right one time? not trying to be an ass, but this thread is a waste of space. if you like creating threads so much then just create one with your awesome plays in it for the rest of the season. that way we can all win every week like you.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ sandman0713, including his thread starter earlier about a Michigan and Wisconsin game when it is Michigan State playing Wisconsin at Michigan State. lol I busted his balls on that one.

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

this guy is a....

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This post is truthful, but unnecessary. The fact is that 80% of posters in any of these forums play under $100.00/game. Many of them do not use real money at all. These guys have to be Mr. Macho. It is really rather pathetic, because many people in here do not have a clue. They are easy marks for professionals.
    Points Awarded:

Hilljacademics gave BigdaddyQH 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

funny how cocky the squares get the one year all the favorites are covering

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This post is truthful, but unnecessary. The fact is that 80% of posters in any of these forums play under $100.00/game. Many of them do not use real money at all. These guys have to be Mr. Macho. It is really rather pathetic, because many people in here do not have a clue. They are easy marks for professionals.
    i play 20 dollar units, and my biggest play so far has been 5 units...lol. not because i can't afford to play more...i played huge for a couple of seasons. i didn't do bad, but i just didn't like the way i felt watching the games. i love college football man, and i don't want anything taking away from that. i think if i remember right, before i added those last 5 dumbass bets late saturday, i only had 637.00 laid for the week. still get pissed when i lose, but not to the point where it will change my life...or even my mood much at all.

bspring

**** that I play 10-20 bucks a game... most I have ever bet on a game is 200$, I do a shit ton of 1$, 5$ parlays... College does that to you... parents dropping 30k a yr on my education and I am scrapping up everything lol...

But honestly why does anyone care... just do your own thing

JMF2479

Listen you clowns, If you would like a Screen shot of what i am betting I would be glad to. Just ask for one. I took temple and wisconsin last week to win about $2500 each. and bet about $7000 on chicago over last night. Who wants to see??? bodog is a gay place to bet early games days in advance, i took lines early and i still took Wisconsin, -41,-42,-43. Who wants to see?

sandman0713

Listen you clowns, If you would like a Screen shot of what i am betting I would be glad to. Just ask for one. I took temple and wisconsin last week to win about $2500 each. and bet about $7000 on chicago over last night. Who wants to see??? bodog is a gay place to bet early games days in advance, i took lines early and i still took Wisconsin, -41,-42,-43. Who wants to see?

bspring

JMF... ok man thats cool, just do your own thing... Glad you are winning money, the more other people the lose the more you win... if anything you should be happy.

sandman0713

dude i don't think anyone really give a you know what. you post in threads all over this forum about no way this or for sure that...and from what i read you are wrong more than right. you come in after a game and say you had the over and boise...you come in here today saying what you had after the game. it is simple...make a thread and post your plays there before kick. otherwise nobody gives a shit how much you bet or who you say you were on after the game is over.

JMF2479

Here you go, I hope I didn't duplicate any, I did lost Pitt yesterday, but won GB, if you'd like i can take a pick of those. I rather bet college because it is a lot easier. but i do bet small games too, which I am less confident. for instance, GA tech, last week, and FSU week before that which i thought they would cover but had 5 turnovers of their own. Just because I do not post do not disqualify me of being good. I do follow lots of people on here and take advice.

JMF2479

ok sandman, I will post that boise and over which you are referring too.... just wait. I can back up my talk

JMF2479

Sorry I bet games during the week less. but I did bet through local bookie as well. So i can't really prove that, it's is in handwriting.

There is that LSU and Florida game I talked about. There you go douches
    Attached Images

JMF2479

dammit, the pictures look small. tell me if you guys are having same problem.
    oopps, I included something that wasn't even relevant

sandman0713

i guess you missed the part about nobody really caring. i wish you well man, regardless of what you bet. you can bet 50,000 on every game played every day for all i care. it doesn't give you the right to come in here and talk about people here like they are dumb...the original point of my first post. some people do this for fun...some people do this for a living...and yes, i would guess many only wager betpoints. doesn't mean they need to be called dumb for liking a certain side of a game. i could go back and point out all the times you were wrong on here with screenshots and all...but it is pointless man. you are wrong, i am wrong, we all are...but i don't feel anyone should be made to feel dumb for giving an opinion or for betting a certain side of a game.

JMF2479

GB, Pitt, close up on Chicago games.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Most people who bet on Florida at LSU had no idea that Driskell woul not be playing, so your post is uninformed.

Urbanwildlife

@ sandman0713
    Truer words could not have been spoken. I could not have said it any better myself.

sandman0713

dammit, the pictures look small. tell me if you guys are having same problem.
    oopps, I included something that wasn't even relevant
    lol...i haven't even looked at one. what you bet does not matter to me in the least. good luck man either way. i can see this is a pointless convo with someone who just doesn't get it. maybe some care man...i don't. hmmm...i am starting to wonder about the desperate need to impress strange men in an online forum with how much you bet tho...lol.

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    i guess you missed the part about nobody really caring. i wish you well man, regardless of what you bet. you can bet 50,000 on every game played every day for all i care. it doesn't give you the right to come in here and talk about people here like they are dumb...the original point of my first post. some people do this for fun...some people do this for a living...and yes, i would guess many only wager betpoints. doesn't mean they need to be called dumb for liking a certain side of a game. i could go back and point out all the times you were wrong on here with screenshots and all...but it is pointless man. you are wrong, i am wrong, we all are...but i don't feel anyone should be made to feel dumb for giving an opinion or for betting a certain side of a game.
    Ok thanks. I don't go around discrediting everyone one on here. Everyone else will. But yes I will call them stupid and continue to do so. You don't care, then stop posting on this thread.

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    lol...i haven't even looked at one. what you bet does not matter to me in the least. good luck man either way. i can see this is a pointless convo with someone who just doesn't get it. maybe some care man...i don't. hmmm...i am starting to wonder about the desperate need to impress strange men in an online forum with how much you bet tho...lol.
    Are you to stupid to understand? Do you have any common sense? you try to tell me all i do it talk, so i put up picture to show I back up my talk you moron. stop posting here if it means nothing man.

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Most people who bet on Florida at LSU had no idea that Driskell woul not be playing, so your post is uninformed.
    I will inform you, he wouldn't had changed the outcome. FL defense is nowhere near as good as LSU. That is just a straight FACT.
    Last edited by JMF2479; 10-17-11 at 10:24 AM.

bspring

JMF... you hate mondays dont you? Shit after winning 1 billion dollars like you did this weekend you should be happy. Just roll with it... cut out the dick measuring contest

Urbanwildlife

@ sandman0713
    Consider the source.

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    @ sandman0713
    Consider the source.
    You are an idiot man. source of my screen shots? I am not taking a picture of the whole screen because my account number is right next to Bodog logo, and zoomed out screen is too small to see. i could have you sitting in front of my laptop and you will still no be a believer.

The other guy, I am chillin, I am just telling you how I feel.

Wisconsin is my next play I will lay $2,000 on this game. If i win, there will be silence. If i lose, all you clowns will be ready to jump all over me.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I was wrong, once, myself

Urbanwildlife

@ JMF2479
    You are a trip and beyond. lol

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

You are an idiot man. source of my screen shots? I am not taking a picture of the whole screen because my account number is right next to Bodog logo, and zoomed out screen is too small to see. i could have you sitting in front of my laptop and you will still no be a believer.

The other guy, I am chillin, I am just telling you how I feel.

Wisconsin is my next play I will lay $2,000 on this game. If i win, there will be silence. If i lose, all you clowns will be ready to jump all over me.

I believe the source he was talking about was you, not the screen shots...

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I was wrong, once, myself
    I am showing you my big bet bets. I can only go back two weeks. But you should consider me serious on the amount im betting. While you're only betting probably $100 a game.
    Last edited by JMF2479; 10-17-11 at 10:56 AM.

JMF2479

Come talk to me after game on Saturday. I know you guys will be first to critize me if i lose or I won't hear a word when I win. Just waiting.

JMF2479

I will even include 2 more games.

Temple -12.5
    Northern Illinois -14.5

Rough numbers. I'll take them whatever the lines are.
    I will wait until later in the week so I know what the weather is like. The teams they are facing cannot stop the run to save their lives.

1234 ... Last