Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I appreciate a guru like you on this site JMF2479. You are the greatest of the greatest!

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Still dont get why you are bashing guys that bet 100$, its a percentage game bro...

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by bspring View Post
    Still dont get why you are bashing guys that bet 100$, its a percentage game bro...
    You're right. I am wrong. People play for all shorts of reasons

@Urban
    you're a dick wad.

Urbanwildlife

Thank you for your kind words. You are the best dude!

ldub77
    ldub77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Make that money, I'm not gonna hate!

ncaafootballfan
    ncaafootballfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude honestly you are wasting people's time with your nonsense... not that its anyone's business but i bet 20 to 100 dollar parlays... what does it matter how much you bet... just play how you play... you feel as though you have to flaunt how much money you wager each week to compensate for some other shortcoming in your life... no one cares the amount you bet or what you win... i believe when you asked if anyone wanted to see a screenshot of your plays absolutely no one responded yes to that question... just do you and post the picks you like... have a nice day and good luck on all of your picks...

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by JMF2479 View Post
    Come talk to me after game on Saturday. I know you guys will be first to critize me if i lose or I won't hear a word when I win. Just waiting.
    not me bro...i don't wish bad on anyone, and i don't do the gloating thing after the game. i meant it when i said good luck. just don't confuse the fact that we are not betting against each other...i never said i didn't like wiscy. at first when i saw the line i thought wiscy for sure...but after looking at the stat's for the msu run d i decided either a no play or the under if i get a good number. haven't even looked at the other 2 games you mentioned yet. anyways...just wanted to get clear. i hope you win all your bets man and make lots of money, as long as you are not taking it from me.

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by ncaafootballfan View Post
    dude honestly you are wasting people's time with your nonsense... not that its anyone's business but i bet 20 to 100 dollar parlays... what does it matter how much you bet... just play how you play... you feel as though you have to flaunt how much money you wager each week to compensate for some other shortcoming in your life... no one cares the amount you bet or what you win... i believe when you asked if anyone wanted to see a screenshot of your plays absolutely no one responded yes to that question... just do you and post the picks you like... have a nice day and good luck on all of your picks...
    This is how brilliant you are. I am wasting everyone's time, yet You are here postinh a comment. Makes Complete sense. When I asked the question, look how much time in between there was from when I put up pictures. really none which means no one had a chance to reply.
    Maybe you lack common sense

JMF2479

I'm going out on a limb tonight. I will take Miami with their backup QB. Crazy isn't it? Backups usually cover every time during primetime.
    Look at colts vs TB. Colts vs Pitt. Backups covered.

Last year it happened 3-4 times. I only remember 2 games for sure. Minn +14 ish at Philly. Minn won straight up. GB +15in NE. I think NE won barely. But I lost because I took NE. Happens all the time. Give me those points. I'm going with Miami tonight. Not a hard bet.

Miami and over
    Last edited by JMF2479; 10-17-11 at 03:27 PM.

sandman0713

yeah...i was thinking about miami too. only 1 of the last 10 have been decided by more than 7...tho the qb situation does change things a little. wasn't aware of the backups usually cover thing in the nfl...but i don't get too deep into the pros. tried to look at the total since i usually do best at totals in nfl, but these are 2 of the most inconsistent teams i have seen just by looking at scores and stat's. can't get a handle on it either way so i prolly won't play it. good luck to you and all who do.

JMF2479

Only reason I know about the backups stat is because I've been on wrong side most if the time. This is an ugly game and wasn't betting until I learned about the backup QB for Miami. We will see. Everyone will be on Jets. I have no problem betting against the trend

mission
    mission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I actually clicked the picks to check the bets, so I guess I care(d).

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by JMF2479 View Post
    Only reason I know about the backups stat is because I've been on wrong side most if the time. This is an ugly game and wasn't betting until I learned about the backup QB for Miami. We will see. Everyone will be on Jets. I have no problem betting against the trend
    I hate to break you the bad news, but if everyone is on the Jets, why did the line drop from -8 to -7 today? Care to explain that one? You post is really a poor one. I play much more than you do on every game I play. It does not matter. If you knew what you were talking about, then you would know that it matter not whether you play $5.00 or $5,000.00 a game. The thinking is the same. Either you are a winner or a loser. Most are losers. What is your record YTD, and can you prove it?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

I hate to break you the bad news, but if everyone is on the Jets, why did the line drop from -8 to -7 today? Care to explain that one? You post is really a poor one. I play much more than you do on every game I play. It does not matter. If you knew what you were talking about, then you would know that it matter not whether you play $5.00 or $5,000.00 a game. The thinking is the same. Either you are a winner or a loser. Most are losers. What is your record YTD, and can you prove it?
    When was the line 8? I bet Jets -6.5 last night and all day today I saw 7.

Also this guy is clearly a classic case of someone who is young, cocky, doesnt understand gambling and doesnt understand sample size. Guy brags about betting into bad lines and tells us about his wins (with screenshots) over the last couple weeks. If you dont understand the math you wont win long term. Guy is just another brahambull who thinks he has it all figured out.

TroyGreen
    TroyGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

The smartest gamblers I knew made books and ran gambling shacks. Those were the only people I ever saw win with any consistency. I just saw this 60 minutes show of this guy who supposedly is the only person to ever go over 53% every year with proof. If only one person can verify winning year in and out why would anyone listen to anyone else who wagers large amounts of money as some sort of fiduciary?

There is no correlation between the amount a person bets and the winning percentage (unless they are moving the line maybe). Predicting is predicting..

Like another poster said just do you. I appreciate the in depth breakdowns from everyone on this site. Information is a powerful tool and it really doesn't matter where you get it from as long as it is accurate and delivered in good faith.

What scares me is the whale types who play a million dollars a game hiring freelancers to invade sites like this and feed misinformation. Those are the people you have to look out for.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Cant wait till your wisconsin loss

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    When was the line 8? I bet Jets -6.5 last night and all day today I saw 7.

Also this guy is clearly a classic case of someone who is young, cocky, doesnt understand gambling and doesnt understand sample size. Guy brags about betting into bad lines and tells us about his wins (with screenshots) over the last couple weeks. If you dont understand the math you wont win long term. Guy is just another brahambull who thinks he has it all figured out.
    BINGO! Was he not bragging about how the Dolphins were going to cover with there 2nd string quarterback? lol

Hey JMF2479, you started this thread calling out members as being "clueless", now after watching the Jets/Dolphins game, please tell us who is the real CLUELESS one??????? hmmmmmm inquiring minds want to know! lol
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-17-11 at 10:31 PM.

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Let me get this straight, you don't have a season long thread and your on me about a light play? Follow my three hard plays.

If you get your kick of taking me down for it. So be it. I'll not post again until saturday. There's a reason why I bet big on plays I like. I already said I rather take my bets on Saturday. And I don't win forever, never claimed it.

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    BINGO! Was he not bragging about how the Dolphins were going to cover with there 2nd string quarterback? lol

Hi I'm urban and I blow my boyfriend's rooster daily

Hey JMF2479, you started this thread calling out members as being "clueless", now after watching the Jets/Dolphins game, please tell us who is the real CLUELESS one??????? hmmmmmm inquiring minds want to know! lol
    You are like a dog that won't stop humping my leg. Talk to me when I bet big on Saturday. You can hump all you want afterwards

Urbanwildlife

How do you say "C L U E L E S S!"

JMF2479

Hey JMF2479, you started this thread calling out members as being "clueless", now after watching the Jets/Dolphins game, please tell us who is the real CLUELESS one??????? hmmmmmm inquiring minds want to know!lol
    Are you seriously comparing Pros to college players??? 3rd string scored a TD last minutes of Pitt game on Primetime. Who did you take? Pitt? Most likely. And the week after that with third string, did you talk TB -11? Seriously shut up you idiot. Don't compare NFL to college.
    I will continue betting on second string as I usually do. And I'm not a believer in this but I'm thinking Miami is in the tank for luck. I will not bet Miami again this year. I will most certainly bet SD against the jets. The jets didn't convince me of anything last night except that Miami didn't want to play after in 2nd Q. Don't even try to go for it with 1:15 left. Or laughing it up while losing. Absolutely no pressure on Sanchez. Not even trying. I will take it as a Loss. I never once said I don't lose.

Urban you are such a rooster sucker though. You are on me on a my light play. That's awesome. Get at me on Saturday. I hope you're on Michigan St. I don't care how many times they lost in Michigan.

JMF2479

I said C**k sucker. They changed the word.

JMF2479

I will also take Denver. Tebow starting and Miami playing for luck. I'll make my money back. But I still play lightly because anything could happens in NFL.

Bentley
    Bentley's Avatar Become A Pro!

i killed it on lsu and alabama past two week.. my local bookie just cut my account off.. gotta find me a new account

xjumpintwit
    xjumpintwit's Avatar Become A Pro!

so whoever bets 100 or less on a game is a bad person by what this moron is saying .... idk about all of you but i can throw 30 on a game and still be happy whether i win or lose ... i wonder how this guy feels after going 0-3 one day and down about 15k cuz hes such a high roller..........

xjumpintwit
    xjumpintwit's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy bets on 500 games a week .. i cant wait till he goes undefeated in the loss column and he just loses everything ... this is what gambling is all about brother ... not just getting an allowance from ur rich parents and using it to bet on football ... you can go 10-0 and than u think ur hot shit and than bang you go 0-10 nd lose all of it and some more ... good luck with your future life hope all is well

Urbanwildlife

How do you say "C L U E L E S S!"
    Truer words could never be spoken about JMF2479. The guy, or maybe JFM is a "It" for all we know. Just heard from another member that "it" still lives in moms basement, and sells avon products for a living, but then he has the audacity to call us members idiots, because of the way we choose to bet our money.

One thing is certain, he really knows how to pick them, evidenced by his pick on Miami last night, and his raving about back up quarterbacks. lol

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by xjumpintwit View Post
    this guy bets on 500 games a week .. i cant wait till he goes undefeated in the loss column and he just loses everything ... this is what gambling is all about brother ... not just getting an allowance from ur rich parents and using it to bet on football ... you can go 10-0 and than u think ur hot shit and than bang you go 0-10 nd lose all of it and some more ... good luck with your future life hope all is well
    My rich parents? haha. I wish. You say shit with nothing to back up your claim. And to your other comment. I already stated It doesn't matter what you bet. if you read everything. I guess you didn't. so next time read everything before you open your mouth.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I looked @ one screen shot it said you placed a bet by phone on the Chi/Min over for $4,055.59 to win $3,686.90

I've made a lot of bets by phone in my life but I've never told the guy on the other line "I'll take chi/min over for four thousand fifty five dollars & fifty nine cents please" lol
    Couldn't you just bet $4,000 or something like that??

I think I'm gonna try that this week w/ my local.....
    Bookie: 'Hello?'
    Me: 'Yea, what's the line on Wisconsin?'
    Bookie: 'Wisconsin is minus twenty four & forty seven.'
    Me: 'Twenty four huh? OK, I'll take Wisconsin minus the 24.'
    Bookie: 'How much?'
    Me: 'Uhhh, let's go one hundred twenty three dollars & seventeen cents please.'
    Bookie: 'WTF?? Who is this tool?'
    Me: 'It's Upscope. Could you also give me a 2 team parlay with Wisconsin & the under for twenty eight dollars & forty three cents?'
    Bookie:
    Me:
    'What's the line on Lsu?
    Bookie:

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I looked @ one screen shot it said you placed a bet by phone on the Chi/Min over for $4,055.59 to win $3,686.90

I've made a lot of bets by phone in my life but I've never told the guy on the other line "I'll take chi/min over for four thousand fifty five dollars & fifty nine cents please" lol

Me: 'It's Upscope. Could you also give me a 2 team parlay with Wisconsin & the under for twenty eight dollars & forty three cents?'
    Bookie:
    Me: 'What's the line on Lsu?
    Bookie:
    lol...this is one of the funniest posts i have read here. not getting involved or ripping anyone, but this is just funny. one of the few times i have laughed out loud when reading here.

JMF2479

Truer words could never be spoken about JMF2479. The guy, or maybe JFM is a "It" for all we know. Just heard from another member that "it" still lives in moms basement, and sells avon products for a living, but then he has the audacity to call us members idiots, because of the way we choose to bet our money.

One thing is certain, he really knows how to pick them, evidenced by his pick on Miami last night, and his raving about back up quarterbacks. lol

I swear you are an idiot. you are comparing NFL and college football. How can you do that? and you are completely ignoring everything that ever happened in the past with backups covering ON PRIMETIME. It's like you are trying so hard to emphasize that I lost when history has always been on my side in NFL. College on the other hand is night and day. Backups are not nearly as good. PROs are PROs for a reason. That is why I pounded LSU in Florida game and Tenn game. how were those backups?

Your big bet on sunday in NFL was Pitt and you got crushed. While i did too, but i took GB to cover my loss. You act like you are so better than I am. I am just amazed on that. You are on me for my light play is amazing. saturday you will be quiet.

I took on bodog
    temple -13.5
    northen Illinois. -14.

Urban, since you are so hard headed let me repeat it. NFL AND COLLEGE ARE DIFFERENT.

JMF2479

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

Bookie:
    Me:
    'What's the line on Lsu?
    Bookie:
    That was my total balance. make sense now? I did it by phone because I can't log into my account from my cell phone. Do i need further explanation ? you guys are hard at trying to find me as a liar huh? keep trying. nothing but the truth here .

Urbanwildlife

Ok now you can go back to your mothers basement, and do your cold calling for your Avon products.

JMF2479

Sandman, you are more of a logical thinker, I won't give you shit. but Urban is a different story.

When I called bodog I said, I want to bet my balance and they divide the amounts. I don't know why. They did it with temple and wisconsin games. I bet the balances. that is why you have those crazy numbers. I know it is a bit funny.

JMF2479

Ok now you can go back to your mothers basement, and do your cold calling for your Avon products.
    you are so corny.

First 12345 ... Last