Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Can't believe they overturned that call. You could not see the ball in the replay. It looked like he got over, but you could not prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtcook21 View Post
    No way was there indisputable evidence to overturn the call

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I was on Wisconsin. They got the call right.

mtcook21
    mtcook21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Can't believe they overturned that call. You could not see the ball in the replay. It looked like he got over, but you could not prove it.

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Poor coaching by Wiscy ... too many blown opportunities or missed plays by the offense. State made more plays.

Love to see a rematch in 6 weeks

49erFan8280
    49erFan8280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

I thought it was a TD, but there wasn't enough evidence to over turn it. I guess the refs just wanted to go home.

Copizzle
    Copizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

Hell yea I had Mich St with the ML WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Go green!!!!!!!!!!!

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Why is dumbass bielema using his timeouts? ???? What made him think his secondary would make a stop in that situation?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    putting a pretty large amount on wisconsin -7. got a good feeling the badgers dominate this game. 35-18.
    Wisconsin backers should of realized they were doomed when Nickelodeon was on i t.

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    ???? could not prove it?, they clearly showed the ball hit the goal line, they even showed it in freeze frame, crossed by at least half a football.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

no national championship for big ten now

0 penalties against michigan state?? reverse a no td call?/

Makes u wonder though.

Still a bad coaching job by wisconsin calling that timeout

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

unbelievable finish. congrats to msu. but i will not congratulate cousins. the guy thinks hes a fukin hero now when he got bailed out by his receivers on the last play.

he probably thinks he fukin won the game for msu. the guy is a shiton. he'll never be anything in the nfl, just a kyle orton type bum

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Cousins thinks he is a hero? your a F*ucking retard. Do some research. start with youtube, retard.

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by spartangreen View Post
    Cousins thinks he is a hero? your a F*ucking retard.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by spartangreen View Post
    Cousins thinks he is a hero? your a F*ucking retard. Do some research. start with youtube, retard.
    I've been watching MSU and Michigan football for two decades. I've been to over 20 games from both teams combined in those years. Cousins is worse than Jeff Smoker. Yes, cousins thinks he's a hero, he's a fukin loser. You think cousins won the game for MSU? Don't answer if your going to insult me. This isn't fukin MSU campus.

Cousins will never throw a single touchdown pass in the NFL. We'll wait and see

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I've been watching MSU and Michigan football for two decades. I've been to over 20 games from both teams combined in those years. Cousins is worse than Jeff Smoker. Yes, cousins thinks he's a hero, he's a fukin loser. You think cousins won the game for MSU? Don't answer if your going to insult me. This isn't fukin MSU campus.

Cousins will never throw a single touchdown pass in the NFL. We'll wait and see
    Cousins isn't the hero. Keith Nichols from Lowell High School is

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Hit the over !

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

Wow, this thread is still going! Congrats to the MS backers, if it gives you a warm feeling, I lost my shirt on this one (not bad for the day total, thank god for Bama in the 2nd half, but still way down for the day). Mich State played just well enough to beat a Wisky team on their worst day. But, best day or worst day, money doesnt care! I would still bet anyone here that Wiscy wins the B10 this year even if they have to face MS again.

And to those who think he didnt cross the line, even though I might throw up a little bit saying this, he did on the second effort. Actually, I think he crossed getting thrown back by the defender in the endzone

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

Oh, and here we go Hawaii for the degen game that I might pass out half way between. Hawaii is always the play away from the mainland, hopefully this rings true tonight! Go Warriors!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

My claim is that Wisconson O line consists of 6'4 350 pounders and lets see what your boy Cousins does when he has to go win a game instead of manage one. Then make sure you come back here on Saturday

Goat Mush does it again.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been watching MSU and Michigan football for two decades. I've been to over 20 games from both teams combined in those years. Cousins is worse than Jeff Smoker. Yes, cousins thinks he's a hero, he's a fukin loser. You think cousins won the game for MSU? Don't answer if your going to insult me. This isn't fukin MSU campus. Cousins will never throw a single touchdown pass in the NFL. We'll wait and see
    Where is this dipshit. Lets hear your winners for this weekend.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

one thing i do know is an SEC ref never overturns that call. SEC officials have shown time and time again they will not jeopardize a team not making it to the championship game by making the right call on replays.

First ... 2345