DanL32
    DanL32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Auburn @ LSU

Looks like the line should creep to -23 or -24 for LSU. Leaning Auburn as a value play... think the line should be more towards 18-19. Could this be the week the books get paid on the top 5 teams?

Call me crazy, but Auburn moneyline could be worth a small shot. Team always shocks the world, and I think they match up better with LSU than they did vs Arky. And btw, Clint Mosely is a 10x better qb than Trotter, and he could have the team believing themselves more than ever.

Obviously LSU at death valley deserves to be the big fave, but anyone else see Auburn value?
    Last edited by Dax; 10-17-11 at 06:06 PM.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you.

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

24? Really? Ill take auburn all day at that line. Heavy dose of M.Dyer to slow down the game.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

auburn is going to get raped

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

youre right auburn moneyline is good value play...the road team play pretty well in this series
    Last edited by jjax107; 10-16-11 at 08:35 PM.

DanL32
    DanL32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't get me wrong, LSU could definitely cover...but definitely like the value. Auburn's got heart boys.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I had Auburn last night on a pure hunch. Lol if you think Auburn has a chance. They have NO qb!

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way, that auburn florida game was an abortion. LSU roll easy here Auburn be lucky to hit double digits.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

take aub+ points.
    aub ML is giving money away.

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I am on Auburn Moneyline you cannot disagree with the pure value... this team is like a cockroach, they never go away.. Chizik has winners. That edge rush was amazing vs. Florida.

LSUtiger
    LSUtiger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last time Auburn beat LSU in Baton Rouge was '99, when LSU went 3-8 on the season. You're throwing money away if you bet ML. Don't disagree taking Auburn +24 though, anything below I would lean LSU.

SugarDaddy
    SugarDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    auburn is going to get raped

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Quote Originally Posted by DanL32 View Post
    Looks like the line should creep to -23 or -24 for LSU. Leaning Auburn as a value play... think the line should be more towards 18-19. Could this be the week the books get paid on the top 5 teams? Call me crazy, but Auburn moneyline could be worth a small shot. Team always shocks the world, and I think they match up better with LSU than they did vs Arky. And btw, Clint Mosely is a 10x better qb than Trotter, and he could have the team believing themselves more than ever. Obviously LSU at death valley deserves to be the big fave, but anyone else see Aub value?
    Auburn ML? Seriuosly? Look, I'm obviously biased here but come on man! The Auburn of yesterday is not the Auburn of today. Hell, I've talked to two Auburn fans today and they're hoping it doesn't go above 40! This is going to be a repeat of the Florida game.

I say 42-10. Fairly close 1H and LSU opens it up in the 3rd and 4th.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

the people here who think Auburn has a chance, have you guys not been watching college football at all this year??

Have you not watched LSU dominate every offense it has played (holding teams like Oregon and WV to 20 points below their season average)??? Auburn's offense is a 1 trick pony - they just run run run run the ball and they will have ZERO success doing that against the LSU defensive front 7 that will likely eat Auburn's offensive line for lunch and dinner. I don't see auburn scoring more than 14 points in this game and I think they might even get shutout

the only question in this game is will LSU's offense be effective enough to cover the spread?? I think they will

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

I'm showing Auburn with lots of value.

...here's where we punch out the haters.

DanoRoo
    DanoRoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DanL32 View Post
    Looks like the line should creep to -23 or -24 for LSU. Leaning Auburn as a value play... think the line should be more towards 18-19. Could this be the week the books get paid on the top 5 teams?

Call me crazy, but Auburn moneyline could be worth a small shot. Team always shocks the world, and I think they match up better with LSU than they did vs Arky. And btw, Clint Mosely is a 10x better qb than Trotter, and he could have the team believing themselves more than ever.

Obviously LSU at death valley deserves to be the big fave, but anyone else see Auburn value?
    Yes I do. Auburn has some offensive weapons, and should get Emory Blake back this week. Auburn's defense has been horrible, but LSU's offense is overrated. It's LSU's MO under Les Miles to lay at least one egg each season (see Tennessee 2010). This looks like a good time for it.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The top 10 teams in the latest BCS Poll are 17-1-1 ATS in the past two weeks. Need I say more?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by DanoRoo View Post
    Yes I do. Auburn has some offensive weapons

it doesn't matter what weapons you have when you have no QB

the auburn offense is entirely predicated around running the ball - they have ZERO pass game. That's a recipe for disaster against a defense as ferocious and athletic against LSU. They will struggle big time to move the ball

If you're gonna bet auburn, you might as well just bet the under. The only way Auburn covers this spread is if the LSU offense lays an egg and ends up winning something like 24 - 7

DanoRoo

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    the people here who think Auburn has a chance, have you guys not been watching college football at all this year??

Have you not watched LSU dominate every offense it has played (holding teams like Oregon and WV to 20 points below their season average)??? Auburn's offense is a 1 trick pony - they just run run run run the ball and they will have ZERO success doing that against the LSU defensive front 7 that will likely eat Auburn's offensive line for lunch and dinner. I don't see auburn scoring more than 14 points in this game and I think they might even get shutout

the only question in this game is will LSU's offense be effective enough to cover the spread?? I think they will
    What I watched was Oregon and WV hold THEMSELVES to 20 points below their scoring average. Oregon outgained LSU 335 to 273, and WV outgained LSU 533 to 366. Oregon fumbled 3 times and threw an interception. West Virginia also committed 4 turnovers vs LSU. LSU is good, just not as good as they appear. Auburn isn't great, but they're good enough to make it a game. I'll take the 22.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by DanoRoo View Post
    What I watched was Oregon and WV hold THEMSELVES to 20 points below their scoring average. Oregon outgained LSU 335 to 273, and WV outgained LSU 533 to 366. Oregon fumbled 3 times and threw an interception. West Virginia also committed 4 turnovers vs LSU. LSU is good, just not as good as they appear. Auburn isn't great, but they're good enough to make it a game. I'll take the 22.

You act like turnovers are a luck thing

you understand good defenses FORCE turnovers right??? And Oregon and WV are about 50 times better than Auburn BTW and even they were held to 20 points below their season averages

LSU is not as good as they appear?? Dude they average 39 points per game and only give up about 11, they're every bit as good as they appear

LSUtiger
    LSUtiger's Avatar Become A Pro!

top 10 teams in the latest BCS Poll are 17-1-1 ATS in the past two weeks.
    Dang, didn't realize that. There is such a drop off in talent from the top 10 to to rest of the field lately.

DanoRoo

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    You act like turnovers are a luck thing

you understand good defenses FORCE turnovers right??? And Oregon and WV are about 50 times better than Auburn BTW and even they were held to 20 points below their season averages

LSU is not as good as they appear?? Dude they average 39 points per game and only give up about 11, they're every bit as good as they appear
    Sometimes turnovers are forced. Other times they are just gifts. LSU has had some of both types.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

i'm liking auburn here.... which means lsu wins by 50.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Auburns offense against Florida=muffed punts Whoever plays quarterback for Auburn is going to DIE. I could purely base this off of looking at LSU box scores and watching the Auburn/Florida game. Only way Auburn scores is off of a kick return or a defensive TD. I wont be touching the game if it is at 24 but GL.