Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice post mugsey15, and thank you for posting on my thread. Your insight is much appreciated!

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

After capping this game much of its value is already gone as it was in Kansas +15. If I were to bet this game it would be KU or nothing but as I said the value has dropped to much so its a no play. KU has played some of the best offense's in the county and there Defensive Numbers are not totally accurate. As for K-State if you look at there performance on paper they should have at least 2 losses, they are not impressive to say the least. This line is way to inflated as this line should be closer to K-State -5. Kanasa won't have much issue moving the ball here and K-State is one of the least threating offensen's they have faced in several weeks. This a Public Trap game to say the least.

rwhite71
    rwhite71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

there is no way KU will run the ball against KSU's D. #16 Rushing defense in the nation 6 games in is no fluke and the competition has been pretty good. K-STATE has plenty of motivation going into this game with all the talk Turner Gill did earlier this year "Ku will get the last laugh against KSU this year"

Dime Time
    Dime Time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slim dog View Post
    Why the line? KU hung with OU for a half. OU obviously did not come out ready to play. Everyone is expecting KSU to have a let down. In-state rival. Game at KU.
    I've simply stated this the last four games for Kansas State. Better run game, better coach, better defence. I was looking for someone's big play this week on the Jayhawks. Here are some facts from someone that lives right between these two schools.
    Kansas State will have close to 10,000 fans there. (I'd be surprised if more then 45 showed up). Bill Snyder has won all five times when ranked KSU has visited Lawrence, outscoring KU 229-44- an average of 45.8 to 8.8. Bill Snyder has won all eight times when ranked playing KU outscoring the Jayhawks 366-76- an average of 46 to 9.5. Kansas is 2-17 against Big 12 opponents since 2009. Big 12 opponents have outscored KU 784-386- an average of 41.3 to 20.3 in that time. Kansas has lost 7of 8 against top 25 teams since 2009. Opponents have outscored KU 41.3 to 16.3 in those games. Kansas opponents averaging 627 yards and 57 pts the last four games. I know KSU is better then they were last year, and KU is not any better. The score last year in a game that was also played in Lawerence, 59-7 Kansas State winning easily. Bill usually does not let off the pedal when playing KU.
    Kansas State or nothing here!
    I completly agree with you that K State is a great play here. I've lived in this area for quite sometime and have cashed in on this match up most of every year. There will be many K State fans at this game and they will see their team win big, Snyder has always liked beating up on KU and this KU team stinks as bad as last year. My money is on the Cats. GL

rtiet1
    rtiet1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

k st will cover, they are still getting no respect

Kg4prez
    Kg4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

great write up

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

rwhite71
    rwhite71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

More and more I think and hear about this game I don't think there is any way KU can cover this spread. Bill has his team more prepared for KU then for any other team they play.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

question for KU backers..........how serious did the players take KU........what happened after halftime..............KU gets blown out............

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

[COLOR=#000000 !important]question for KU backers..........how serious did the Oklahoma players take KU........what happened after halftime..............KU gets blown out............[/COLOR]

CBBPhenom
    CBBPhenom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love K state here. This line is low because of the rivalry factor but K state will win this one easy.

First 12