HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Which team gets left out of the BCS championship?

I see the winner of the SEC undefeated.

I see Stanford undefeated.

I see Wisconsin undefeated

I see the winner of OK/OKST undefeated. (no conference championship)

I see Boise undefeated.

So me being a Bama fan was wondering if Oklahoma wins out do they hold the 2nd place or does another school with a conference championship jump them in the final poll to determine who plays for it all. I think just about everyone on here agrees if Bama or LSU goes undefeated they will be in the Championship. Just wondering who gets left out.....

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

It's LSU/BAMA vs. OU if they are unbeaten. Wiscy Stan and BSU won't have the strength of schedule to challenge those teams. I honestly hope that either two teams end up unbeaten or all six make it (Clemson ). Either no controversy or mass fvcking chaos.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Boise for sure. Even if all of those teams have one loss. Poor Broncos.

BOBBYW
    BOBBYW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

It will be Ala & Okl in final with Ala winning...

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate the bsc, dumb ass system
    college football needs a playoff system

Lock Of The Aeon
    Fight fire with fire!
    Lock Of The Aeon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

Oklahoma is getting no respect. They're ranked #4 or worse in 4 of the 6 computer polls. I guess their schedule has been pretty weak so far, but they don't take into account margin of victory. Best team in college football in my book.

To answer your question, if Oklahoma is undefeated they're a lock to play in the National Championship Game.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

could be a real mess. I can see 5 or 6 undefeated teams, Honestly does the fact Oklahoma has no conference championship game hurt them. could Wisconsin winning out and having a conference championship or Stanford with a conference championship jump Oklahoma. I guess we will see

ncaafootballfan
    ncaafootballfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

honestly i see Oklahoma losing to OK St. with that being said i feel that Alabama will play Wisconsin... I know Wisconsin has a weak schedule but that are smashing each and every opponent they play... They must blow each and every team they play out of the water in order for my prediction to come true... its gonna be a heartbreak for a few teams regardless.... all of these teams are good teams and i wish them all the best...