DevilDog
    DevilDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow Pryor sucks!

If Ohio St. had any type of QB that could throw the ball they would win this game.

Long ways to go but Pryor is just awful.

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    If Ohio St. had any type of QB that could throw the ball they would win this game.

Long ways to go but Pryor is just awful.
    I don't know, too me he's just your average black QB with good running ability, but unfortunately, he cant throw for sh**!

DevilDog

Ok, WR he is!!!!!

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

87 yds rushing isn't too shabby either....

DevilDog

Qb's are supposed to throw the football, not run it all over. Look at all the open receivers Pryor missed. My God.

And Boeckman....what a clueless dude he is.

I had Ohio St. +9.5 so I am happy. But if Ohio St. had a half way decent QB they would have won this game.

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Qb's are supposed to throw the football, not run it all over. Look at all the open receivers Pryor missed. My God.

And Boeckman....what a clueless dude he is.

I had Ohio St. +9.5 so I am happy. But if Ohio St. had a half way decent QB they would have won this game.
    dude, if texas didn't score that game winning TD, Pryor is the MVP....and the guy's a freshman give him a break. He's gonna be a beast by the time he is a junior.

and about QB's not "supposed" to run the football....one of the MAIN reasons McCoy (a Heisman candidate) had value on his team was because of his RUNNING ABILITY.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Without Pryor at QB they arent in this game Pryor as a true Fr. is light years above Todd Boekman in ability period... Patfan hit it Pryor WOULD have been the MVP if not for the comeback. You have to remember he is just a True freshman. Next year and for sure when hes a Jr. and things start to slow down for him its going to be scary the things he can do.

DevilDog

The only reason he would have been MVP is because no one else but Wells did a thing on offense! And Wells missed most of the 2nd half. And they did NOT win the game.

The QB that won the game is the guy that can throw. Pryor is awful throwing the ball, if he was HALFWAY decent throwing the ball they would have won!

Hmm, which QB's usually win the big games in college and pro? It is usually NOT the guy that runs around but can barely throw. It is the guy that can complete passes.

Most of the big passes were completed by Boeckman. They both suck. Pryor needs a LOT of work.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

we'll see the guy can throw he may never win a heisman in Tressel's conservative offense but the kid has an arm and can throw I watched him in high school and now he can throw the rock. He will play in the NFL (probably a first round pick) in a few years the kid is the REAL DEAL. Not many freshman coming in and playing like him. 62 % comp. for the year is not bad for a kid who cant throw right?? He will improve in the offseason just like he improved as the year went along. 4.4 40 and can throw hes special

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

hahaha

anyone who thinks Pryor sucks is an idiot. He was playing Highschool football a year ago. He is A TRUE freshman. If anything Pryor should have rushed MORE times because he was slicing them up.

dolce05
    dolce05's Avatar Become A Pro!

pryor is as cool as the other side of the pillow...its going to be a pleasure watching him mature into a sunday superstar

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

dolce05,

I completely agree with you about Pryor...