MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

If you liked my hawaii pick pm me for more winners

MasterP10

Become A Pro!
    betpoints: 356

Message Me

Vegas doesn't give gifts back to back nights not very often and tonight is no exception. Last night the gift was USC. I'm still trying to figure out what people saw in Cal. Anyway, Hawaii could win tonight, they could win by 30 and we can say that about any game between any two teams. Lets just consider a couple things before we rush to the betting window as we count the winnings in are head before the game even starts. Hawaii has played col, wash, unlv, uc davis and la tech. Sjst has played the tougher schedule playing standford, ucla,nevada new mx st, col st and byu. This sjst team only won 1 game last yr, they have already double that and they will give opponents a much tougher game then they used to. I think that's why we get value backing an underated san jose st team. The same cant be said about Hawaii as most of the stats from last yr and have declined. They finished 1st overall last yr in passing, currently they sit at 18 and are only averaging 6.9 yards per pass attempt. Sj stats might not be much better but considering playing tougher competition I would say these teams are pretty even. I think tonights game will be much closer then people think. Take the Spartans in a game that comes down to the wire. GL!

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP10 View Post
    MasterP10

Become A Pro!
    betpoints: 356

Message Me

Vegas doesn't give gifts back to back nights not very often and tonight is no exception. Last night the gift was USC. I'm still trying to figure out what people saw in Cal. Anyway, Hawaii could win tonight, they could win by 30 and we can say that about any game between any two teams. Lets just consider a couple things before we rush to the betting window as we count the winnings in are head before the game even starts. Hawaii has played col, wash, unlv, uc davis and la tech. Sjst has played the tougher schedule playing standford, ucla,nevada new mx st, col st and byu. This sjst team only won 1 game last yr, they have already double that and they will give opponents a much tougher game then they used to. I think that's why we get value backing an underated san jose st team. The same cant be said about Hawaii as most of the stats from last yr and have declined. They finished 1st overall last yr in passing, currently they sit at 18 and are only averaging 6.9 yards per pass attempt. Sj stats might not be much better but considering playing tougher competition I would say these teams are pretty even. I think tonights game will be much closer then people think. Take the Spartans in a game that comes down to the wire. GL!

MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

Masr-tell me you didn't read this before last nights game and still took hawaii.......