chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

6 Winners for Saturday

First time this year in Col FB I am posting plays- Had winnings weeks every week except last week I got drilled.

Florida St -12
    I know Fl St is playing like half the team they were when they were ranked in the top 10, but losses to OK and Clemson seem warranted. The WF game last week?
    Anyway, Fl St is 5-1 ATS vs Duke since 92' and they won 25-6 last year. It may be ugly early, but Duke can't hang for the full 4 qrts today.
    31-10

Wyoming -10.5

Wyoming looks to avenge last year's debacle losing to UNLV 42-16. Wyoming by far has more fire power in this one. UNLV's lone win was vs. Hawaii which still seems to be a bit confusing. UNLV starts a QB for the first time today after benching Herring for being terrible. UNLV is a mess, Wyoming at home with a good enough Offense to light it up today...
    42-14

Navy +4

There isn't much on paper to like about Navy today. Rutgers is 5-0 ATS this year, and almost won at UNC, and just handled Pit last week. Navy does get their FB back today after a 1 game suspension. May not seem like a big deal but Teich carries a big load for them. I just think this one stays close and Rutgers doesn't find a way to stop the triple option. Calling for a Navy upset!
    28-27

Cincy-14

Fade Lousiville,Fade Lousiville,Fade Lousiville,Fade Lousiville,Fade Lousiville,
    Louisville got me last week at UNC with a TD with 42 secs to go to cover, however, Cincy isnt going to struggle to score like UNC did last week.
    45-7

UTEP +1.5
    UTEP is 4-1 ATS this season. Coming off a 2 week lay off I am looking for UTEP to play better football today at Tulane. UTEP has played a much tougher schedule to be 4-1 ATS IMO. SMU, S. Florida, and Houston for UTEP, Tulane's top 3 opponents this season, Tulsa, Duke, and Syracuse. I see a big difference in those teams. Money is moving on Tulane, so time will tell. UTEP takes care of business
    34-27

Nevada -30

I think they can name the score today. New Mex St can't hang with this football team. Nevada with a cover last week winning 37-0, and i see more of the same today.
    42-3

chiliv5

adding
    Tulsa

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

fsu u must be kidding. i duno where u dreaming. first fsu dun have defense and that is enougth for duke to cover because 14 point is a lot.. duke can put up score. they have proven it over the years. this is a coin flip game.

chiliv5

cant really tell what you are saying besides you think duke will cover? good luck.

cvd
    cvd's Avatar Become A Pro!

looking to go 5 out of 6 if Nev holds on.... not a bad start.

good job

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

fsu is killing