baller24
    baller24's Avatar Become A Pro!

So glad Hawaii lost on the square

if they couldnt cover, I'm glad they lost. That team is awful, its full of losers that will be working at TGI Fridays the rest of their lives. No NFL talent and that coach is a bum, and how about that loser special teams coach. Nice work losers.

Hope they made good money throwing that game b/c it needs to last them a lifetime.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would bet hawaii on the mainland?? They didnt fukin throw the damn game take your loss like a man

baller24
    baller24's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya just like they didnt throw the unlv game. Then unlv gets absolutely run the next week by a D 1AA team. you are one of these idiots that thinks games arent fixed

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

yeah that last td drive by SJS... well, no... just no... no team plays that badly even in stupid ass prevent D... they left holes wide open on purpose I swear

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baller24 View Post
    ya just like they didnt throw the unlv game. Then unlv gets absolutely run the next week by a D 1AA team. you are one of these idiots that thinks games arent fixed
    Your one of those idiots who cant pick a winner and wont accept that you suck at this so you always have to find an excuse. Think about your last statement, hawaii gets beat by unlv, who in turns gets beat a d 1AA team, so then you proceed to bet hawaii again?? Wtf is wrong with you lol

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Hawaii receiver Pollard will make the NFL.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

One of the worst division 1A college game on recent memory! 12 combined TO

tcpugh5
    Vols Bitch Crew
    tcpugh5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baller24 View Post
    if they couldnt cover, I'm glad they lost. That team is awful, its full of losers that will be working at TGI Fridays the rest of their lives. No NFL talent and that coach is a bum, and how about that loser special teams coach. Nice work losers.

Hope they made good money throwing that game b/c it needs to last them a lifetime.
    Sorry you lost your 50 bucks.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by tcpugh5 View Post
    Nah man, you and baller24 are f_uckin pros, man. You both have a great reputation on the forum............

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

well it was a typical fri nite need the action game...hawaii played awful and still had a chance to cover...i had hawaii -5 last night and luckily i chased and nailed the 2nd half to bail out..real action is tomorrow.. plenty of chance to bitch and yell fix then..gl to all!!

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Quote Originally Posted by tcpugh5 View Post
    hahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Two terrible teams that combined for 10 turnovers, the dog's was the luckiest play today.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You bet a side in a game which had two bad teams. That's a rookie move. If you needed action, deal with the fact that you made a bad bet and sack up.

"Threw the game" = Fail on your part for not making money off it.

You bet on a team, who lost to UNLV.... Stop, and think about that.... and then punch yourself in the nuts for going full retard on the forum.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Think about your last statement, hawaii gets beat by unlv, who in turns gets beat a d 1AA team, so then you proceed to bet hawaii again?? Wtf is wrong with you lol

This is the perfect post

A's Fan
    A's Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

game was definitely not terrible, it was amazing to be at, we stormed the field after the win, place was going nuts

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Total trash football... and yes I lost money on it too. But I doubt they threw it on purpose, don't think they're smart enough. Gotta stop betting these bullshit games or I'll be flipping burgers to make another bank.

Hopefully Ga. Tech can cover the -7 and LSU and Bama are both over today.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawaii threw that game and that's all that team and school will be known for

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by A's Fan View Post
    game was definitely not terrible, it was amazing to be at, we stormed the field after the win, place was going nuts
    Congrats on the win and all, but that game was worse than most high school football games that I've watched. Do either side's coaches even mention ball security in practice?

12 turnovers in a game and you say the game was not terrible. Right.

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

i work @ TGIF

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by ncsubowen View Post
    Congrats on the win and all, but that game was worse than most high school football games that I've watched. Do either side's coaches even mention ball security in practice?

12 turnovers in a game and you say the game was not terrible. Right.
    Agreed, trash football, horrible game all around. I would have thought that even if I cashed on it.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love how the douchebags like ZSR never present anything to the forum...worthless posters. then they come into peoples threads talking trash.

What a joke some of the people in here are.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Stop making excuses you losers. Hawaii has always played poorly away from the islands. This should have come as no surprise. You losers have to make an excuse for every loss you get. Here is a clue. You guys have no clue. You lose your money every year. Stop wimpering like a little girl and making excuses for your stupid wagers. Man up. There is not a pair amongst you losers. If you were dumb enough to wager on this game, then you deserve what you got.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

What? You guys leave Baller alone. Thank goodness we still have some dumb-sh*ts like him around so we can lay off our fixed action.

Otherwise it's dog-eat-dog sharp action; way too much of that already.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

straight to the bank

I LOST