Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Texas-8

Been an awesome bowl season! Currently 17-6 in bowl games..... 74%.... not too shabby eh?? Why does the season have to end?

TEXAS -8
    Ok for tonight. This was one of my biggest plays. I LOVED Texas -8. The Texas players were told.... if they beat the hell out of Ohio St and OU beat Florida then they would be CO-National Champs.

Now that Utah is undefeated that really can't happen now. IF the AP were to split the championship they would have to vote Utah no matter what happens. Right?

Anyway...... so the question is will Texas still be fired up to win this game big. I think the answer is YES. We all know how OVERRATED the Big Ten conference is. The Big Ten is 1-5 in bowl games. The Big 12 is 3-2 but the top 2 teams in the Big 12 have yet to play. Ohio St got BLOWN out at home vs USC 3-35. Yes, Wells was out.. but do you think that would have mattered? With Wells they lost again AT HOME 6-13. They couldnt even find the endzone vs Penn St. Ohio St has been blown out the last 2 National Championship games and this will not be any different. I look for Texas to win this big and to prove that they should be playing Florida not OU. (The team they beat)

Kronc
    Kronc's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Husker!!! Im on the other side of the fence for this one!

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Husker I'm with you in heart but not in wallet, not against you either though. I like Texas to win and cover but my money likes the Under just a little bit more. Lets see a 38 to 0 Texas shutout.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Nice Run Husker!

I am having a great bowl season myself and I like Texas HUGE tonight.

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Been an awesome bowl season! Currently 17-6 in bowl games..... 74%.... not too shabby eh?? Why does the season have to end?

TEXAS -8
    Ok for tonight. This was one of my biggest plays. I LOVED Texas -8. The Texas players were told.... if they beat the hell out of Ohio St and OU beat Florida then they would be CO-National Champs.

Now that Utah is undefeated that really can't happen now. IF the AP were to split the championship they would have to vote Utah no matter what happens. Right?

Anyway...... so the question is will Texas still be fired up to win this game big. I think the answer is YES. We all know how OVERRATED the Big Ten conference is. The Big Ten is 1-5 in bowl games. The Big 12 is 3-2 but the top 2 teams in the Big 12 have yet to play. Ohio St got BLOWN out at home vs USC 3-35. Yes, Wells was out.. but do you think that would have mattered? With Wells they lost again AT HOME 6-13. They couldnt even find the endzone vs Penn St. Ohio St has been blown out the last 2 National Championship games and this will not be any different. I look for Texas to win this big and to prove that they should be playing Florida not OU. (The team they beat)
    Big Ten doesn't suck bro....make USC play in the Northeast with wind and snow and let's see if they can put up more than 14 points....let's see Texas or Oklahoma light things up in 10 degree temps. it won't happen.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan2727 View Post
    Big Ten doesn't suck bro....make USC play in the Northeast with wind and snow and let's see if they can put up more than 14 points....let's see Texas or Oklahoma light things up in 10 degree temps. it won't happen.
    Ya that's what us Husker fans used to say before we got good enough to play with the big boys. We used to cry about having to play in the Orange Bowl every year... .playing teams like Miami and Florida St. BUT we decided to go out and get some speed and we won 3 National Championships in 4 years.

Oh yes.... I know that Michigan and Nebraska split in 1997. BUT come on.. Michigan beat Wash St and RYAN LEAF while the Huskers pounded Tennessee and Peyton Manning.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

-8 1/2 now mm