spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats the point of...

Threads that say stuff like "All you XXX supporters are wrong!" Then you open it to see why you are wrong and all it says is "There is no way team XXX wins, you need to bet on team YYY or you're just retarded"
    I feel like these people are just setting themselves up to get ridiculed the next day when they were wrong... Kinda like the Jersey guy calling USC trash and garbage, with his only reasoning being they lost to ASU badly... I don't know, I have seen a lot of them popping up and just seems pointless.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

welcome to SBR, spladle08. different people post for different reasons. believe it or not, some people just want attention - good or bad, it doesn't much matter. very cunty, and very common.

spladle08

good luck this weekend Biff... I regret making a post bitchin... but meh, I feel like half the people are just fans and aren't even betting, its like go get on the ESPN conversation thread if you want to just say "My teams the best!"

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    good luck this weekend Biff... I regret making a post bitchin... but meh, I feel like half the people are just fans and aren't even betting, its like go get on the ESPN conversation thread if you want to just say "My teams the best!"
    you too, spladle.

it's like anything else that's open to the public, stupidity will follow. just gotta weed your way through it to the stuff that's worthwhile. a good rule of thumb: if the poster says something about what "we" will do during the game, disregard entirely.

spladle08

I like that...