Bentley
    Bentley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I came up with an idea... Is this almost guaranteed money??.

This week I'm doing a parlay 5:
    100 units to win 400
    Clemson ml
    Gt ml
    New Orleans ml
    New England ml or Baltimore ml
    Lsu -15.5

Then I'm back it up with a 50 units parlay to win 200 units
    Clemson ml
    Gt ml
    New Orleans ml
    N.e or Baltimore ml
    Tennesese volunteers + 15.5

As long as my ml hits I win something

I can do 3ml with 2 ats parlay 5 to win x8 units

2 unit to get 16
    3 ml
    Lsu ats
    Bama ats

1 unit to get 8
    3 ml
    Lsu ats
    Mississippii ats

1 unit to get 8
    3 ml
    Tenn ats
    Bama ats

.5 units to get 4 units
    3 ml
    Tenn ats,
    Miss ats

There's a good chance if u just take 4 or 3 ml picks n back em all up u have a good chance to win something or break even

I wanna know what y'all think me n my boys was gonna try to hit the bookie like this

Bentley

Let me know what y'all think I kno if my ml don't hit I lose both but there's no juice for my parlays

BXbomber11
    BXbomber11's Avatar Become A Pro!

This seems like a solid idea to be honest. I just don't know many players who can risk hundreds of "units" on parlays. Of course if your units are a few bucks or if you got millions in your br than ya lol id fukk with it. Not knockin it tho man, your moneyline picks should be $$$. If you got the funds go for it.

Bentley

This should work all year long .. You can bet however many units it should come out in the positives

Bentley

Find your 3 or 4 best ml picks n put em in a parlay to risk however many units u like

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Seems solid me personally I would rather have the spread as my last game so I'll know if I'm gonna have a profit or not... why not just do tenessee for 100 also....and win 300.. either way good stuff

Bando
    Bando's Avatar Become A Pro!

Basically you are risking 150 units.
    If LSU covers, you win 350
    If Tenn covers, you win 100

Why not just play the 4 team ML parlay and win 366? Your idea, unless you could middle it somehow and win 600 units, makes no sense.

Cept that NO loses outright...

GL this week.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

be careful with ACC MLs. Every year dominant ACC schools have poor performing weeks where they may even lose to an inferior oppt outright. And I dont really understand picking both sides of the LSU game. 1) LSU will roll, but 2) they are plenty of good spots to just pick a side a go with it. Like you do with your 3 ML team parlays, why not take your ML teams, parlay them each with 1 of 3 different sides that you favor? that way if your ML plays hit, you have a good shot at going 2-1 or 3-0 on the parlays, rather than 1 - 1

Bentley

The reason I did more on one was cuz I liked the team more and could win more with 100 but if I lose my fave ats I'll still win something but yeah ucan do both... it's just the concept of it .. 100 per one you'll get 300 but 100 on. One n 50 other u win 350 or win 100

Bentley

With 5 team parlay payout is x4 it's more than 4 teams ,,, I'm sure y'all can tweak it however u like but it sounds good thanks for the advice homies let's kill the books
    I'm takin Alabama lsu stanford Clemson gt oklahoma over on baylor game new Orleans gb and over on new England game

About acc teams I feel u but this year Clemson defense has stepped up n usually I only take favorites that has good defense

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

have to factor in what would happen if your "main parlay" sustains multiple losses.

Bentley

Some 5 team parlay with 4 ml pays out x5

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Why are you going to bet against yourself with LSU -15.5 and Tenn +15.5? Makes no sense whatsoever. Pick a side or leave it out. You're just costing yourself juice. So not only is this not guaranteed money, quite frankly it's guaranteed to be a terrible bet.

Rambo
    Rambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

I would like to hear what some of the math whizzes in the Think Tank have to say about this. Why dont you repost it in there Bentley?

Rambo
    Rambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

Donald Trump has a whole team of skeptics and naysayers that he pays to shoot holes in any idea or investment he comes across. They make a lot of money to see the downsides that he does not.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i think its a great concept: the first ones ones with lsu and TN flipped around.

definitely do not take New England. Great team, terrible spot this week.

i highly highly highly doubt clemson or GA tech lose su today.