Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

For everybody sake, stay away from friday's night game

Stay away from this game.. I know a lot of ppl are looking to chose hawaii -6, but I am reminding everyone that this Hawaii team is terrible on the road and they lost to UNLV!!! UNLV lost to a Division 1-AA team Southern Utah at home 41-16!! This Southern Utah team is 3-3 and lost to teams like South Dakota. Hawaii lost to UNLV by 20... I watched the UNLV and Hawaii game and Hawaii didnt even seem to try and turn the ball over 7-8 times. Im just saying something is funny about Hawaii and I would stay away from this game and enjoy the games on Sat. This is a way for vegas to suck you in because its on TV and they know that people will throw heavy on Hawaii. I would too, because on paper Hawaii is way better than San Jose St., but I am telling you stay away and go enjoy your Friday night at the bars, Madden with some friends, kick it with you girl, whatever just stay away from this game!

Producer2627

BTW 84% of the people are on Hawaii to cover the spread.. Looks like Vegas will cash big again.

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh yeah Im on it ignorance is bliss I reckon. They lost to Washington by less than they lost to UNLV. Then beasted LATECH 44-26 on the road, the same LaTech who lost by 2 to southern miss, 1 to Houston, 6 to MissST, those are 3 decent ball clubs LaTech played tough... hmmm last year HW won 41-7 in Hawaii, 2009 17-10 @ SJSU, 2008 San jose State won in Hawaii, 2007 Hawaii won 42-35 @ SJSU... meh didnt convince me
    I think the UNLV game was just one of those games, dont read too much into it.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

83% get your god damn facts straight!!! JK

Producer2627

Yea that should tell you that Hawaii is very inconsistent this year... But that is find man hope for the best whatever you do and whatever body else is doing. Thats last year Hawaii is a different team, Hawaii had only 9 returning starters this year, so you really cannot compare what happened last year to this year when they have 12 new starters on there team.

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    83% get your god damn facts straight!!! JK
    My bad

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Tease SJSU and the UNDER and your $$$

Producer2627

Thats not a bad bet, but I would tease the over though.

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd lean over as well. Through the last 4 games the lowest team total for a Hawaii game has been 60 vs UNLV. I have already locked in hawaii -5.5 but meh thats just how it goes. Im not really comparing last years team, just showing the previous results, I think Washington is actually a pretty solid team and they lost by 8, and then lost to UNLV... I think it was just one of those games, on the other hand, SJSU actually hasnt played terrible football, just cant seem to be able to find a way to win against a team with a winning record. They played Nevada close, before picking up 2 wins against NMST and Colorado ST. The BYU game started bad but they ended up getting some points on the board, I reckon SJSU is a little underrated due to their 2-4 start but I have already locked in the bet so I just have to cheer for Hawaii... good luck this weekend good sir

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    I'd lean over as well. Through the last 4 games the lowest team total for a Hawaii game has been 60 vs UNLV. I have already locked in hawaii -5.5 but meh thats just how it goes. Im not really comparing last years team, just showing the previous results, I think Washington is actually a pretty solid team and they lost by 8, and then lost to UNLV... I think it was just one of those games, on the other hand, SJSU actually hasnt played terrible football, just cant seem to be able to find a way to win against a team with a winning record. They played Nevada close, before picking up 2 wins against NMST and Colorado ST. The BYU game started bad but they ended up getting some points on the board, I reckon SJSU is a little underrated due to their 2-4 start but I have already locked in the bet so I just have to cheer for Hawaii... good luck this weekend good sir
    Yea it could have just been one of those games. I agree I think Washington is a solid team, I also think LaTech is underrated despite there record, they lost some close heartbreaking games. Hawaii losing to UNLV just worries me and I also feel that SJSU is underrated too. Hope for the best for you and lets break the bookies out this weekend

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

No matter what the Over is the only play here. BOL

Producer2627

Seeing people are still questioning this game. If you are going to chose a team go San Jose St. +5.5 it has moved down half point and still 82% of ppl are on Hawaii.. hmm

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just a thought... Big UH support in the bay area.
    Still would go SJSU on this though.

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by kp126 View Post
    Just a thought... Big UH support in the bay area.
    Still would go SJSU on this though.
    Thats who I would go with too

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Hawaii is one of the top 10 passing teams in the nation. Hawaii wins tonight. San jose sucks against eeveryone.

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Hawaii is one of the top 10 passing teams in the nation. Hawaii wins tonight. San jose sucks against eeveryone.

San Jose ML

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    San Jose ML
    I feel bad for you.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Hawaii coming off a bye week. San Jose's top rusher still questionable and there top corner is out for tonights game just a thought.

TroyGreen
    TroyGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Producer2627 View Post
    Stay away from this game.. I know a lot of ppl are looking to chose hawaii -6, but I am reminding everyone that this Hawaii team is terrible on the road and they lost to UNLV!!! UNLV lost to a Division 1-AA team Southern Utah at home 41-16!! This Southern Utah team is 3-3 and lost to teams like South Dakota. Hawaii lost to UNLV by 20... I watched the UNLV and Hawaii game and Hawaii didnt even seem to try and turn the ball over 7-8 times. Im just saying something is funny about Hawaii and I would stay away from this game and enjoy the games on Sat. This is a way for vegas to suck you in because its on TV and they know that people will throw heavy on Hawaii. I would too, because on paper Hawaii is way better than San Jose St., but I am telling you stay away and go enjoy your Friday night at the bars, Madden with some friends, kick it with you girl, whatever just stay away from this game!
    I hear what you are saying but the the team A lost to team B who lost to team C logic is tough. I will agree that the UNLV loss for Hawaii doesn't look good. South Utah did beat Sacramento St who beat Oregon St so maybe by A,B,C logic the UNLV loss to South Utah isn't that bad.

What do you mean by?
    I watched the UNLV and Hawaii game and Hawaii didnt even seem to try and turn the ball over 7-8 times.
    You meant run the ball? I didn't see the game but Hawaii ran the ball like 16 times and threw it around 45. Looks like UNLV had long drives for touchdowns and basically beat Hawaii in a clean game. Thing is Hawaii also beat LA Tech on the road which travel wise is tough for them to do.

The only thing that worries me is that San Jose St is playing better football this year. The Stanford game was good for about a half then Stanford turned it on. Outside of Stanford San Jose St has been in every ball game this season.

San Jose St may be missing their back and that could account in drop in scoring production.

I am on the fence but at the moment I say Hawaii. I think if Hawaii comes out and runs the ball and throws after the run is established, they will control the ball and the win going away. San Jose St may not have enough on offense to compete unless they can get Hawaii to complete a low percentage of passes and lots of 3 and outs (UNLV game).

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol unlv home games should be thrown out when capping ... you know what these kids are up to when they visit vegas? i see visiting teams' players out getting plastered all the time here in sin city. it's just such a wild card to bring in a bunch of kids into a city like this and expect them to be 100% motivated for the game. hell, visiting teams here are usually filled with a bunch of scrubs that will never see a dime from playing football... you dont think someone offers guys on these teams to take a bundle of cash for a fumble here and a dropped catch there?

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by TroyGreen View Post
    I hear what you are saying but the the team A lost to team B who lost to team C logic is tough. I will agree that the UNLV loss for Hawaii doesn't look good. South Utah did beat Sacramento St who beat Oregon St so maybe by A,B,C logic the UNLV loss to South Utah isn't that bad.

You make a good point with that one. I failed to look at that stat.

What do you mean by? You meant run the ball? I didn't see the game but Hawaii ran the ball like 16 times and threw it around 45. Looks like UNLV had long drives for touchdowns and basically beat Hawaii in a clean game. Thing is Hawaii also beat LA Tech on the road which travel wise is tough for them to do.

The only thing that worries me is that San Jose St is playing better football this year. The Stanford game was good for about a half then Stanford turned it on. Outside of Stanford San Jose St has been in every ball game this season.

San Jose St may be missing their back and that could account in drop in scoring production.

I am on the fence but at the moment I say Hawaii. I think if Hawaii comes out and runs the ball and throws after the run is established, they will control the ball and the win going away. San Jose St may not have enough on offense to compete unless they can get Hawaii to complete a low percentage of passes and lots of 3 and outs (UNLV game).
    What I meant by that is Hawaii seemed to play half assed the whole game. No intensity and they seemed like they were ready to go home. Also, I meant they had 7-8 turnovers that game which is ridiculous. Something was weird about that game and now I will be questioning Hawaii consistency.

Its unpredictable, if the Hawaii team we know comes out they will probably win, but Hawaii has another side, and thats when they are on the road. I know they just beat LaTech on the road which is a great win, but now its back to back road games and I dont they are consistent enough for me to trust. Also, Hawaii D is terrible all they have 2 good DT and thats it. San Jose St I will admit is bad across the board stat wise , but I do think they are underrated, and could surprise some people.

As for the RB I think he will be playing, Its a way for Hawaii to think he wont play, then he will. Lot of Professional teams do this, and BAM there is the player they were expecting to not play, play.

Producer2627

@Troy you brought up some good points man, Im still leaning on San Jose St. though

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead004 View Post
    lol unlv home games should be thrown out when capping ... you know what these kids are up to when they visit vegas? i see visiting teams' players out getting plastered all the time here in sin city. it's just such a wild card to bring in a bunch of kids into a city like this and expect them to be 100% motivated for the game. hell, visiting teams here are usually filled with a bunch of scrubs that will never see a dime from playing football... you dont think someone offers guys on these teams to take a bundle of cash for a fumble here and a dropped catch there?
    I agree, I bet some of the players do take cash to drop a pass or fumble. Maybe that is the weird thing I was talking about with Hawaii..

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Why stay away? OVER 27.5 1st Half.

cesar8000
    cesar8000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

San jose money line and over ..you guys will be rich after tonight..but then you will be crush tomorrow but atleast I helped you out tonight lol

TroyGreen

@Troy you brought up some good points man, Im still leaning on San Jose St. though
    Like I said I am on the fence both feet hanging over the Hawaii side but yet to jump off. San Jose St has been playing good football (even on the road) so this game is hardly a given. I'm on the net drudging for info before I make that jump. I want to know more about the UNLV game. I read the play by play last night and didn't notice many interceptions thrown by Hawaii. I could have read it wrong though.

I wonder what day Hawaii arrived in Vegas? If they showed up a day early the kids from Hawaii were probably hung over, going through the motions. Who knows but according to the ESPN comments section of the game Hawaii got beat and shocked not only the Hawaii fans but also the UNLV fans.

TroyGreen

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead004 View Post

Funny, I didn't even read this and thought the same thing last night. The Hawaii fans on the ESPN message board seem to think the same thing also.

I'm not to sure about the corruption angle but the sneaking out and partying angle presented by some Hawaii fans sounded logical even though unsupported.

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by TroyGreen View Post
    Like I said I am on the fence both feet hanging over the Hawaii side but yet to jump off. San Jose St has been playing good football (even on the road) so this game is hardly a given. I'm on the net drudging for info before I make that jump. I want to know more about the UNLV game. I read the play by play last night and didn't notice many interceptions thrown by Hawaii. I could have read it wrong though.

I wonder what day Hawaii arrived in Vegas? If they showed up a day early the kids from Hawaii were probably hung over, going through the motions. Who knows but according to the ESPN comments section of the game Hawaii got beat and shocked not only the Hawaii fans but also the UNLV fans.
    This is from Espn these are the stats from that game. i guess they had 4 turnovers, which were fumbles. Only had 6 yards rushing, etc take a look..

Team Stat Comparison
    Hawaii UNLV
    1st Downs 16 22
    3rd down efficiency
    1-9 4-12
    4th down efficiency
    1-2 0-0
    Total Yards 290 365
    Passing 284 179
    Comp-Att
    25-41 18-30
    Yards per pass
    6.9 6.0
    Rushing 6 186
    Rushing Attempts
    16 42
    Yards per rush
    0.4 4.4
    Penalties 5-54 5-40
    Turnovers 4 1
    Fumbles lost
    4 0
    Interceptions thrown
    0 1
    Possession
    24:55 35:05

Producer2627

I mean I was thinking the same thing maybe Hawaii was distracted, but at the same while watching the game it seemed off. I just dont trust Hawaii, but I thought I put my two cents in and hope the best for whatever side ppl chose.

Producer2627

*choose*

TroyGreen

I mean I was thinking the same thing maybe Hawaii was distracted, but at the same while watching the game it seemed off. I just dont trust Hawaii, but I thought I put my two cents in and hope the best for whatever side ppl chose.
    I appreciate your logic. I also like to hear from those who saw how the game went down with their own eyes. There is another poster who has a nice write up also that heavily factors the UNLV game and makes a no play decision.

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

still early but that ml play on sjsu looks pretty good.

Producer2627

I told yall, if yall had to pick, pick San Jose St was the play or stay away. Can you say sharp look at my winnings from tonight

10/14/2011 11:47:47AM Internet
    [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]2 Team Teaser [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]USD 1070.00/1000.00 [/COLOR]
    106. San Jose State (Spartans) +11½ -110 ( +6 Pts )
    105. Hawaii (Warriors) / 106. San Jose State (Spartans) Over +50 -110 ( +6 Pts )
    10/14/2011 12:07:33PM Internet
    2 Team Parlay USD 500.00/1050.00
    106. San Jose State (Spartans) +6 -130 ( +1 Pts )
    105. Hawaii (Warriors) / 106. San Jose State (Spartans) Under +57 -130 ( +1 Pts )

Producer2627

[QUOTE=Producer2627;11885343]I told yall, if yall had to pick, pick San Jose St was the play or stay away. Can you say sharp look at my winnings from tonight

10/14/2011 11:47:47AM 1237993 Internet
    2 Team Teaser USD 1070.00/1000.00
    106. San Jose State (Spartans) +11½ -110 ( +6 Pts )
    105. Hawaii (Warriors) / 106. San Jose State (Spartans) Over +50 -110 ( +6 Pts )

10/14/2011 12:07:33PM 1238162 Internet
    2 Team Parlay USD 500.00/1050.00
    106. San Jose State (Spartans) +6 -130 ( +1 Pts )
    105. Hawaii (Warriors) / 106. San Jose State (Spartans) Under +57 -130 ( +1 Pts )

This one is better to read. But anyway I hope the people that listened to me got the money.

TroyGreen

Nice, that was a crazy game....

13 turnovers. 7 for Hawaii. Wonder where I heard that figure??????

12 Last