NDnation
    NDnation's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 Team Teaser with all the big dogs

Which one of these has the gretest chance not to cover? I could see Oklahoma coming out a bit flat coming off the big win against Texas but the KU defense if beyond terrible. Alabama came out a bit slow last week but I don't see them not covering this. Not sure if playing on the road will matter for any of these teams. Thoughts and opinions please.

Stanford -14
    Oklahoma -29
    LSU -10.5
    Boise -25
    Alabama -18.5

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Those are all horrible teaser numbers unless you can fit LSU into a 10-pointer

NDnation
    NDnation's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I could do two seperate 10 pointers.. thanks for the info.. I know there not great football numbers but these teams could all win easily by more than that.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by NDnation View Post
    Yeah I could do two seperate 10 pointers.. thanks for the info.. I know there not great football numbers but these teams could all win easily by more than that.
    If you like the others, you are better off betting them straight, you don't gain enough to make the teasers worthwhile.

LT Profits

I now see that I misinterpreted your original post and that the lines you posted are AFTER the tease. In that case, all the spreads are bad teaser numbers including LSU.

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Forget the tease. Take LSU and Bama in a two team parlay.