AlwaysDrawing
    AlwaysDrawing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

OK State -7.5

Having seen a couple of Texas games, I'm convinced that Texas is not even close to being a good team. Obviously you can talk about the early game QB struggles, but this is a team who doesn't have any quality wins.

I'm entirely unconvinced that the Texas D will be able to stop a team averaging over 50 points a game, and I see this as another blowout.

Further, I predict Texas will only win a max of 2 more games this season, and lose in the Meineke Car Care of Texas Bowl to Iowa by 17 points.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

All legit points. I'm scaed of this game because I do think Texas will improve and be ready for OSU. They are a team that Texas usually plays well against. This has the feel of a trap game. The OSU defense is very average although they do have a potent offense.

The Xs and Os point to OSU getting a lot of points and Texas just not able to keep up. But Tex will likely come out strong at home after that beating last week while OSU could be thinking this is a gift wrapped game. Like I said, it feels like a trap.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDrawing View Post
    Having seen a couple of Texas games, I'm convinced that Texas is not even close to being a good team. Obviously you can talk about the early game QB struggles, but this is a team who doesn't have any quality wins. I'm entirely unconvinced that the Texas D will be able to stop a team averaging over 50 points a game, and I see this as another blowout. Further, I predict Texas will only win a max of 2 more games this season, and lose in the Meineke Car Care of Texas Bowl to Iowa by 17 points.
    You had me until there. Iowa blows.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas doesnt have the DBs to stop okst weeden is going to shred them..., still shocked at how bad the back end is for this Texas defense Gideon is slow as fukk really dont see how they stay with okst. Ive watched them 4 times each time some busted coverages gl vs okst

AlwaysDrawing
    AlwaysDrawing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    All legit points. I'm scaed of this game because I do think Texas will improve and be ready for OSU. They are a team that Texas usually plays well against. This has the feel of a trap game. The OSU defense is very average although they do have a potent offense.

The Xs and Os point to OSU getting a lot of points and Texas just not able to keep up. But Tex will likely come out strong at home after that beating last week while OSU could be thinking this is a gift wrapped game. Like I said, it feels like a trap.

I think you're right. It's being set as a trap. 91% of bets on OK State and the line has only moved to -7.5.

Nonetheless, I have watched Texas play and I just don't see how they will be able to stop OK state's offense. If the defense can't come up big for Texas, there is no way this game is going to be competitive, and I don't think the Texas secondary is any good at all.

I suppose we shall see, but I'll be rooting for OK State.

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Big game for the books.